Search results

1. Roth

Question: Changes to skills that give hp?

Ive been inactive for awhile and it seems i have missed something, is there now more skills that give hp? like longblade, shortblade etc? If so, is there any information about which skills and how big impact they have? My googleskills seem to have turned bad because i cant find anything about it...
  2. Roth

Selling: Level 20 Silver Kanin

Tried to pm you yesterday but didnt work nor did i find you in player registry, some bug maybe, will try again today. otherwise my full ava name is Amroth roth delvare
  3. Roth

And Thor mighty is the winner (obviously) :) Send a pm ingame and we can meet up, safest time to find me is between 15 and 18 gametime
  4. Roth

only about 1hour and 15 mins to go with 600ped as highest bid :)
  5. Roth

Sorry, was busy and forgot to check in, so ill set auction end at 24hours from now, so aprox 16.00 Gametime tomorrow.
  6. Roth

Added prices :)
  7. Roth

So a Lvl 20.2 Silver kanin up for sale, since i dont really know its value except the amount of time and food spent on it i will put a low open and high buyout. So, open is 450ped and BO 1600Ped
  8. Roth

Planet calypso content release 2016.2

Im guessing an all new nano modifier and maybe hardening modifier,since its modified :eyecrazy:
  9. Roth

MA needs to wake up.

I think its a very logic way to do things. Peds are not bought, they are exchanged from other currencies and exchanged back when you withdraw. You dont buy and sell them and even though it might seem the same its not, just like if you rent a car, you dont buy it and then sell it back :) Im...
  10. Roth

Selling: Or trading Merry Mayhem armor M

:cool: Sold :cool:
  11. Roth

Bring Up My Post:eyecrazy:
  12. Roth

Dark Knights Squires 10 Years.

Younglings ;)
  13. Roth

The Hogglo Ranch - 500 ped Bonus Event - join now !!!

Well, I guess I will register anyways then just in case i decide to complete my hogglo challenge there Amroth Roth Delvare
  14. Roth

Buying: Full Angel (M) UL Armor Set

Have you really been trying to buy this armor for 4years? :laugh::scratch2::scratch2::eyecrazy:
  15. Roth

The Hogglo Ranch - 500 ped Bonus Event - join now !!!

Damn it, stupid registration rules, I missed that part :cussing::cussing:
  16. Roth

Bump it :yay:
  17. Roth

And a bump!
  18. Roth

And bump :yay:
  19. Roth

Not enough memory, while I have 4 gb

Well this gpu doesnt have dedicated memory so adding more ram might help, 4gb is in the low end as it is and sharing makes it a stretch.
  20. Roth

Bump me up :D
  21. Roth

And a daily bump :yay:
  22. Roth

Umpsybumpsy :yay:
  23. Roth

Bumpsy Bump
  24. Roth

badabumpsy
  25. Roth

Buying: Boar, Jaguar, eMine,Liakon

*hint* *wink wink* https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?284861-Or-trading-Merry-Mayhem-armor-M&p=3484303#post3484303 much better ;)
Back