Search results

1. S

Will the real EU Comunity please stand up?

Not at all. There are many players that no longer deposit, or do any activity in game that would cause decay or give any proceeds to MA. However they still frequent the forums HOPING to see some change for the better rather than just constant change. You seem to misunderstand people's...
  2. S

ATH: 93k Levi Old

In all sincerety, Gratz. But I sure am glad I had nothing to do with putting money towards it. I quit funding MA and these insane HOFs/ATHs for over a year. I had crap loot for too long that funded these types things. Gratz to you. Pull it out before they acquire it back from you.
  3. S

MA changes items stats

MA can only gain so much out of loot, they needed a new way to get people to spend more. And some people don't give them credit for creative genious. Actually MA is having to find new creative ways to boost income and I'm truely in AWE at ways they they do that. This one just might be better...
  4. S

Hmm If the forum is SDS owned is there any point in it anymore

history Found the info I was looking for. There are some that truely don't know the history so here is a blast of the past. It is nice to see some of the things that were planned, some came to be, some never did, and some just took a while. This did come out before EF, and many now "long...
  5. S

I was part of it (PE) back then different name/account. I was in few months, stopped playing, then came back after all the hype of when CND was sold. So I gave it (PE) a second go around. It was talked about that Project Entropia even back in 03 I believe (but before my time), the intent was...
  6. S

Space - 'I saw it coming' - both bad and good!

What the hell are you smoking? Space IS NOT ONE OF THE OLD SYSTEMS. Hangars/ships were simply in effect a PLAYER OWNED TELEPORTER. Nothing more, nothing less. To believe anything else is nonsense. Yes I do agree space is expanding the game's potential by an exponential factor. And THERE IN...
  7. S

How quickly people forget and re-write history. Entropia Forum was exactly that FORUM FOR ENTROPIA UNIVERSE. There was ONLY ONE PLANET, Calypso, so yes had a lot of information that was about Calypso. However, sweating , hunting, mining, etc... which were covered in many guides, an auction...
  8. S

All i can say is way to go 711 for selling it and all information it contains. Perhaps this is the IP (intellectual property) SEE is referring to in retaining ownership. If SDS shuts it down, everything that SO MANY PEOPLE have contributed, and had the rug pulled out from them because of of...
  9. S

Calypso is back by MA ......

is this based on your extensive entropia experience? some that have been around longer than a year would say differently.
  10. S

Calypso is back by MA ......

ha, and there were some self absorbed newbs telling us to get MA/FPC out of our vocabulary that it was SDS. See young one, if you have been around for some time things aren't always as you might think. If you think one thing, give it a moment, IT WILL CHANGE. So MA/FPC/SDS/MA the cirlce is...
  11. S

Space - 'I saw it coming' - both bad and good!

Biggest problem of all I see. MA is introducting a completely new system before they've completed the previous systems. If they can't manage to finish and resolve bugs in previous systems first, why in the hell are they going to make something else that will add more problems to their list...
  12. S

FYI: Stop Hunting with Air ships please.

If you are referring to hunting lately, no I haven't much in past year (as long as you've been playing), so in that you would be correct. So you are saying MA screwed it up even more? Please do educate me, I always love learning the nuances of EU from newborne experts. People that have no...
  13. S

My bank won't allow me to depo.

I've used my credit union debit/master card, barclays and hsbc credit cards. All worked fine. But all charged a international transfer fee, about 3%. If you are having that much trouble putting money in, wait till you try to take money out :eyecrazy:
  14. S

thx for rep m8 :)

thx for rep m8 :)
  15. S

I've seen exploits in other games. I've seen quick response once those exploits were made know, including in Eve. It comes down to the company identifying the exploit (hardest part), then fixing it. MA is slow to act in fixing them, including the VTOL issue. When eve became aware of the...
  16. S

Is this game not evolving? Are there not new weapons, items, vehicles, that permit new ways to do things both differently and differnt costs than even two years ago? With a changing universe and changing items, so tactics change. You are basing your opinion on the way IT USED TO BE not how it...
  17. S

What if MA decided tomorrow that walking backwards to avoid being hit while attacking is an exploit? You call it a feature being able to avoid damage. They and others may see it differently. By the criteria MA gives for ping ponging use of a VTOL, hit and run tactics could be considered by some...
  18. S

what you talking about willis? I'm not talking about you. Only thing metioned about you is in regards to your ban and it being known on THIS FORUM. My comments are in regards ABOUT MA and them not making known on a medium that is available to ALL PEOPLE about what is an exploit and use of...
  19. S

again like kemp said in with the very post you quoted That means MOST don't have a clue of who MJ is or that he got banned. That means MOST don't have a clue that there is a VTOL exploit because MA has NEVER made it known in a manner EVERYONE has a chance to be notified of it. Again as Kemp...
  20. S

Tracker shows more then 50% player drop in hunting globals!

I haven't done any hunting for over a year now. Haven't deposited for two years now. Why? Because the cost to play has become so much. For those that say nothing has changed, that's your perogative. I know many others that share my view and have taken same steps. I myself would spend...
  21. S

Problem with this and what Oleg says. HOW THE HELL do you know what is or isn't an exploit? MA keeps adding new features, new vehicles, ships, and now space. SO with these new items when it changes the way people play, how is one to know if it's an exploit or not? Don't say the forum, many do...
  22. S

NO COMPREHEND? I said they should put on loader screen EXPLOIT LIST (bugs), NOT EXPLOITERS (people). Whatever MA calls an exploit, they should make it known so people KNOW WHAT NOT TO DO. If they choose to still do it, then fine, ban them. As I and others mentioned, NOT EVERYONE reads these...
  23. S

Perhaps MA should hire some REAL coders to do things correctly. Reading the Programming for Dummies book is no substitute for real talent and experience.
  24. S

READ KILLHABEES POST AGAIN! NOT ALL people that play EU come to the forums so they are not able to see threads like you quoted PERIOD MA has to get off their ass and provide an OFFICIAL EXPLOIT LIST on the one place ALL players can view, the loader screen. IT IS NOT the players responsiblity...
  25. S

Mind Ark Clone Staff!!

Why they don't just do "Entropia Universe" support is beyond stupid. it all goes to same shop, just different labels. Yet they pretend to be different. Take off all labels, and handle as ONE UNIVERSE SUPPORT. If it's PP relevant, then they can forward to the PP developers.
Back