Search results

1. Tyra

Full day/night cycle (I think)

Just made this video showing a day/night cycle in fast forward. Its in PA in case you can't guess that :) There are some changes in camera position which is kinda annoying but entropia has a tendency to crash which makes it difficult to keep camera still :( No gaps larger than two mins...
  2. Tyra

Fort Fury and its new bar feature!

Was just visiting the bar at Fort Fury when I discovered this: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Its really a great feature, I mean now we dont have to worry about the complicated task of leaving the bar through the main...
  3. Tyra

Peter Jidhe as an Auctioneer ?

I was shocked after visiting the auctioneer in Twin Peaks, I mean he looks like the Entropian version of Mr Peter Jihde who is a tv host here in Sweden, half famous and has been doing sports mostly. Perhaps its me or is this auctioneer the online copy of Jihde ? :eek: Hard to get some good...
  4. Tyra

Uber loots ?

I just wanna start a discussion about the so called "Uber Loots" Cuz i mean i think we should raise the Bar for "Uber" cuz uber is loads over usually loots and 1000ped aint that rare ...When i started it was but its not that rare anymore so maybe this forum and Eu should Use "uber loots" For...
  5. Tyra

will u still call Entropia Univers PE or?

Regarding this new name and so on and that made me think if ppl would still call entropia univers Pe when they are chatting and speaking but ma wanted us to just call it Entropia cuz otherwise it would be Entropia Univers as EU but Eu is already a shortening so ...what are u gonna say ? Plz...
  6. Tyra

Buying Ml-35

As topic said i want to buy a ml-35 ...Paying tt+3k
  7. Tyra

Wayya 202 ped And FreanD Delta

Click to enlarge Its a quite nice loot :) I hope i get 10 more now :)
  8. Tyra

Longus

Im kinda low on Ped so im making 10peds hunts and this is what i got on two rounds of 10 ped ammo :P so i think im gonna continue with my 10 peds hunts :) Click to enlarge And This Click to enlarge
  9. Tyra

Is This MA that 157 ped

Click to enlarge Well Team Is This MA That ,is poppin atm i i hope it can remain at that :)
  10. Tyra

Ranged Damage Assesment

hiya ppl Hmm i wonder if the RDA (Ranged Damage Assesment) is based on the inflict ranged damage Skill or is it more the prof stand...Thx for letting me know
  11. Tyra

Buying Full Vigi (F)

As topic said im intressed in Full vigi (F) ..Pm Me with price
  12. Tyra

Allo Hunt

First this : And Then: And we looted a gsi to so it was a good run on allo :))
  13. Tyra

Selling Full Ghost (F)

*Sold* As topic said: Selling Full Ghost (Full TT, Almost) Make offers in Pms plz
  14. Tyra

102 ped warrior

Hehe not much items and not high loot but still a hof ;)
  15. Tyra

Argo Global :P

Had just deposited and i wanted to take my diciple on a hunt hehe ;) not fun loot but he became very happy :)
  16. Tyra

Chipping

1.Hmmm what should i chip up if i want something cheap and that gives me hp and a higher prof standing? Is combat the best ? 2.Which skill is best to chip to get hp except the skills you need to unlock Thx//Tyra
  17. Tyra

New soc, Namned: Solid Ground

Hi I've just started a soc thats called Solid Ground and now we are looking for new members ...here are some rules 1.Knowledge of pe 2.decent equipmen/skills :::write it down if you wanna apply 3.Active members Read more in soc term or ask me here or in pe :) best regards: Tyra And the rest...
  18. Tyra

Paradox Arms is here now!

Now we can one step closer to full paradox ....if im right gloves is missing to but wayaa arms is coming :)
  19. Tyra

Selling Thrill Seeker Hunter Set

Hi Im selling This Thrill Seeker hunter set ,make a offer here on Ef or in game
  20. Tyra

Selling:weapon Bps

Hi Im Selling these bps : Jashonich AP blueprint 1 0.01 PED Jashonich MP blueprint 1 0.01 PED Maddox I blueprint 1 0.01 PED Mann MPH DLx blueprint 1 0.01 PED Mann MPH blueprint 1 0.22 PED Shriek Basic blueprint 1 0.01 PED ClericDagger 1B blueprint 1 0.01 PED Offer A bulk price or for a...
  21. Tyra

Outfit! (F)

Hi im selling my green outfit (F) : Rancher hat (F) 1 44.40 PED Silk Line Shady Jungle miniskirt (F) 1 1.25 PED Star Satin Saunter shoes (F) 1 1.26 PED Enigma Bra (F) 1 8.30 PED Make a serious offer here,pm or in game
Back