Search results

1. Drooe

Melbourne meet 2014

Been a while, would be great to catch up with folks again and meet some new faces!
  2. Drooe

Selling: Hogglo tooth and pelvis

Gratz on the find mate, bump!
  3. Drooe

Thank you MA or Ark PP

Looks kool, but I'm not sure purple/ bordering pink really screams sinister? lol, but GL with getting a purple set as a permanent :)
  4. Drooe

Feffox Mayhem

Near identical setup of above. Sound turned off = still crash. It has even started happening outside of the instance for the first tike for me in over a year Cheers, Drooe
  5. Drooe

Selling: Selling My Last 25 Hours of Spring Mayhem!!!!!

They are untradable, but they are stackables. Can they be looted? Or do they work like ammo and ME? Cheers, Drooe
  6. Drooe

Question: Aurli bosses: how do they get spawned

In the main room with the TP, run away from the kreltin broker and you'll see him hiding in the corner.. Cheers Drooe
  7. Drooe

Info: Aurli & Kreltin Iron/Bronze Missions!

Just seeing the "Crystal Palace Recruitment Advisory" event thread reminded me I had to make an overdue post in this one :) Took me a bit over twelve months, with some gaps in the middle using mostly apis+dante and grem+5B. Cheers, Drooe
  8. print screen 2012-12-27 18-49-1

print screen 2012-12-27 18-49-1

10k aurli done
  9. Drooe

Central Coast Meetup December 7th - 9th 2012

Ahh that's weak Inno lol ;) It was a great weekend away, thx again to all for coming and making it the meetup it was. Any that didn't make it, better next time!! Lol There were plenty of drinks and even a few games on EU over the weekend... The buffet lunch went well, even had some fun with...
  10. Central coast meetup

Central coast meetup

Drooe
  11. Central coast meetup

Central coast meetup

Ninja
  12. Central coast meetup

Central coast meetup

13. Central coast meetup

Central coast meetup

Ninja, Mac Paulus, Serica
  14. Central coast meetup

Central coast meetup

Gypsy and Nickstar
  15. Central coast meetup

Central coast meetup

The trip from Geelong
  16. Central coast meetup

Central coast meetup

Serica and Ninja
  17. Central coast meetup

Central coast meetup

Nickstar, Mac, Paulus, Gypsy
  18. Central coast meetup

Central coast meetup

Ninja gettin started..
  19. Central coast meetup

Central coast meetup

Cypherman on tablet playing with Virtual Tycoon
  20. Drooe

LaLiLa Lala Tess is now gone, but never forgotten

A big loss for all who knew her, in VR and RL, such a character. Just like most of us here, a child at heart, rip lala
  21. Drooe

Ninja and I will be in for lunch. I will NEVER say no to a buffet :D Can eat ;) On a side note, I'll be coming up with some goodies for trivia prizes etc and want to try and organise a group screenshot or two with the whole bunch who will be staying, or as close as I can get (any missing can...
  22. Drooe

Help me Craft this! ;) Your vote is appreciated!

Vote in, awesome work :D
  23. Drooe

Confirmation for Ninja so far, so make that 2 please :)
  24. Drooe

Just spoke with Gypsy on the phone and confirmed getting a ride up. I'll confirm one for cabin for 2 nights. Chaotik Storm and Phat Ninja are a maybe at this point (Storm has her dads 60th on the sat and needs to confirm if having a party etc and Ninja needs to confirm $ for cabin). I'm...
  25. Drooe

Been watching the thread and hoping to work out some coin to do the trip.. The new date looks like it would probably work out a bit better to be able to get something together. Would be Storm and I coming, I'll try to keep posted!
Back