Search results

1. Drooe

Selling: Items from aurli mission

Selling items I have collected in my first 20 runs from my 10k Aurli Log here. PM or post offers if interested in anything. I will try to reply and organise meeting up as soon as I can. I do have higher numbers in most things from my previous 5k misson, so if after more just ask. I have just...
  2. Drooe

Drooe's 10k Aurli Hunting Log

I had had a few weeks break after finishing my 5k Aurli Iron mission and got a 6,111 PED HOF on a Rutic Kil(L) crafting run, so thought it might be a good time to get a hit in on my 10k mission while I had some PED on my card to get a good start :P I decided to write a log of my runs to keep a...
  3. Drooe

A good run followed by a 6111 Ped Rutic Kil

After finishing my 5k aurli mission I decided it was time to come back to caly and do something different for a bit.. I thought of trying the missions, mobs, mining etc on the new islands but decided against that and went off to try and get my Rutic Kil BP QR up a bit more... Had a decent...
  4. Drooe

UL Cars..?

I just wondered if anyone has been lucky enough to be handed an Un (L) Car??? Seen a few pics already of (L) Does anyone think any UL will be handed out?
  5. Drooe

Close claim

I know a lot of ppl double bomb and we can get some pretty close claims, but this is just... I wonder what kind of element would come out if ores and enmats rode each other like this falla is lol...
  6. Drooe

Spread the ped

With the prots being made harder now and all the hunting missions, would anyone else here agree it seems MA/ FPc are trying to spread the ped being spent around to different mobs now? Possibly trying to stop one or two particular mobs from being the 'high looters'. As they have stated that loot...
  7. Drooe

Tiering residue bug refunded!

Just logged in to find I had received my Tiering bug residue refund ped from MA. Not that I got much back, but thought folks might like to know MA has sorted this if they have not logged in yet! :) Good to see MA getting a few fairly important things done lately :wtg: As I stated a couple...
  8. Drooe

Aussie Meetup Vic- Paintball

After meeting some great folks in the last year through WOF and at Idef `09 (Addz, Ozi, Deathifier, Aly, Gypsy) and seeing how I missed the last few meetups with the aussies (damn RL lol), I thought I might try to make my own meetup and be able to put some more faces to names... :yay: After...
  9. Drooe

HOF in chat window

I don't know about everyone else, but some days when the bad runs don't seem to end, I like the option of turning of globals in the chat.. To put it simply, I am wondering if we can turn of globals, why can't we turn of HOF's?? Drooe
  10. Drooe

New AFK message?

Not sure I'm putting this in right spot but... Tried chatting to a soc mate in a PM and got this reply to every message... "I'm currently away from keyboard" FPC put a message in now when someone is AFK?? Wondering if any others have noticed this yet? Drooe
  11. Drooe

Beauty for Metalhedz

:headbang::headbang::headbang:Once beaty and hair are brought back in I would like to see a wider range of beauty features, mainly in the area of facial hair..There are some ok looking parts we can pick but...I wanna see hell long beards and goatees so we can look as brutal as possible! Or...
  12. Drooe

Odd Rings above the water

Just went to go for a swim at the lake south of Fort Zues and saw these weird rings above the water... Has anyone else seen these? Here or anywhere else? They didn't seem to serve a purpose.. At one stage I swam up to the ring and fell to the bottom and started running. Ran for a while and it...
  13. Drooe

Uber: 1554 ped Gazz HOF

After having quite a run of bad luck recently with loot in mining I thought I'd go hit some molisks and drop a few bombs around Lymndium. I went out with 50 bombs and came back with 2x Ample IX and 2x Large XII I thought the run was going ok.. Then I got this nice hit of Gazzurdite :yay: As I...
  14. Drooe

"No Loot" window

A few days ago I was having a hunt when I got a no loot.. I was surprised to see a window open up... With nothing in it?! Has anyone else seen this empty window before? lol :laugh:
  15. Drooe

Bot makeover?

Not sure this is in the right spot... After logging in tonight after Mini-Update 9.3.7, I thought the drones looked a lil bit different.. I wasnt 100% sure and decided to head out to warriors and troopers.. Warriors seem the same but troopers have definately had a makeover. Anyone else notice...
  16. Drooe

HoF: 591 PED Breer P5a

I have been wanting to go back to skill up malee for a while so tried making a rutik kil.. After a few clicks, I got quite a shock when I found a 44 Ped sword and P5a blueprint in the window!! I have enough for two clicks on the P5a so thought why not.. First click I got hit gave me 36k of res...
  17. Drooe

HoF: Nice Crafting hOF

I was running a bit early to head off to work and thought I'd I'd have a craft for a couple of clicks. I've been wanting to go back and do a bit more malee hunting so thought I would try make a Kesmek slo(L). I was quitew happy I jumped on for a few minutes after seeing swirlies go up. Ended up...
  18. Drooe

Uber: First Crafting HOF

I decided I would do a few clicks on OA 101 (L) as I had been dropping a couple more bombs than usual lately. I would have been happy to get a couple with just a few PEDs on them when this happened on the second click :yay: Now I (almost,mining HOF was 985 ped) have an uber in all three...
  19. Drooe

HoF: Great run on Hogglo

After starting off a team hunt with two mates on Tsk Tsk and finding they weren't looting that good after 5k ammo or so we thought we would go for something else.. :( We thought Hogglo might be a good choice, turned out to be a very good choice :wtg: We ended up getting 4 globals and a nice...
  20. Drooe

HoF: My second hunting HOF

After still not believing my luck, getting my first hunting HOF(Uber) :wtg: only a couple of weeks ago, I really couldn't believe it yesterday when I saw the swirlies go up again, this time for a 411 and number 48 on the HOF board!! :yay: Finished of the run with a 52 pedder too :silly2:
  21. Drooe

Uber: My First solo hunting HOF

Thought I'd go hit some neconu around the lake south of zues and decided to hit a few Rippersnappers on the way passed. I was glad I did when I saw swirlies come up, then realising I was hearing the HOF trumpets. :yay: Can easily say I got a bit of a shock.. Once I realised how much I had just...
  22. Drooe

Soft Leather Global

I've had a few crafting globals, but this was my first on textures :yay: Even got a Berycled Leather BP (L) with 34 tries :wtg:
  23. Drooe

Increasing Sweat Prices

Here is an idea brought forward by my society Leader Ebony Knight. I would like to know what you all think or if you have any other ideas like this/ ways to improve this idea? Too Many New Players quitting EU. Main reason for this, it’s too hard for starting players to get PED. The market...
  24. Drooe

Improving the purpose/use of Societies

Here is an idea brought forward by my society Leader Ebony Knight. I would like to know what you all think or if you have any other ideas like this/ ways to improve this idea? Improving the purpose/use of Societies By improving the purpose and function of societies in Entropia Universe it will...
  25. Drooe

Existing problems with Mentor & Disciple arrangement

Here is an idea brought forward by my society Leader Ebony Knight. I would like to know what you all think or if you have any other ideas like this/ ways to improve this idea? Existing problems with Mentor & Disciple arrangement. 1) Mentors that don’t do anything. 2) Too hard to get mentor...
Back