Search results

1. citizenmnky

Ah the egg...

A new player will spawn out of the Atrox Egg leaving Neverdie breathless as he watches his Egg of Fortune give way to a penniless newb. :silly2: Here's the kicker: The newbie only speaks in a rare African Congo dialect of clicks and pops and is rather illiterate :scratch2: I suppose Neverdie...
  2. citizenmnky

Pursuit Fleet Diminished

TO THE ESCAPE PODS!!!.... O wait :(
  3. citizenmnky

The Ark

It's a CONSPIRACY!! :eyecrazy: War Titan is just Mind Ark's way of nuking all the profitless newbs. All those who have monies and peds will seek sanctuary at CND and CP, alas those too poor to pay their fare...will be exterminated. Thus giving a new age to both Calypso, CND, and CP. CND's and...
  4. citizenmnky

message to mindark

EU will remain a lawless backworld till then! :eek: Run! Run ye newbs! Fear for your lives! Dark days are upon us! :eek: :silly2:
  5. citizenmnky

1M Bombs Later

Filthy tends to bust out in mad rap lyrics and rhymes every once in a while during chats, mining, and time to time. :silly2:
  6. citizenmnky

1M Bombs Later

Looks like CND is gonna be your Achilles's heel for a while :( Much Luck Tho!:thumbup: Save some loots for me till I can get back :silly2:
  7. citizenmnky

Nice to see you're still going Filthy! I'm having some comp probs too :/ My laptop is struggling...

Nice to see you're still going Filthy! I'm having some comp probs too :/ My laptop is struggling to keep up with EU grfx so i've been off for a bit :( Gratz on the TOWER!!! so glad you got those peds you've rightfully deserved after bombing the shit outa CND. Gotta wonder how you get thru...
  8. citizenmnky

thanks! :)

thanks! :)
  9. citizenmnky

EU Veterans reward and respect

Hmmmm... How about a Medals Screen? when you scan a player? There could be an additional tab in the scan interface showing various medals such as Depositer, Graduate, 2004 Player, 2005 Player, 2006 Player, etc. Nothing dumb, however, like Noob Assassination or PKing Riot or Most PEDs...
  10. citizenmnky

To Rebomb or not to?

Lol. I think double bombing only works for me in certain areas, as opposed to others where it would be not worth the risk.
  11. citizenmnky

PvP Videos

What's the song? What is the song played on the last video made by Wixe embedded on the first post called Rig War? Sounds very...opera-ish. Sounds like fancy, dramatic music. What's the name of that song in the video?:scratch2:
  12. citizenmnky

Place Waypoints on Map/Entropia Calculator

These ideas are Completely Freakin HORRIBLE...:mad: Nawww i'm just kidding. Of course they're great ideas! :yay: Idea 1. brings up a solution to a common nuisance that I face when trying to get/track somewhere. Idea 2 would expedite trading! Even though they are good ideas, I can only...
  13. citizenmnky

If you liked that thread, you may like my other thread "3 Questions" as well!

14. citizenmnky

15. citizenmnky

16. citizenmnky

If you liked my EU Ending thread, you may like my other thread "3 Questions" as well!

If you liked my EU Ending thread, you may like my other thread "3 Questions" as well!
  17. citizenmnky

18. citizenmnky

19. citizenmnky

20. citizenmnky

21. citizenmnky

22. citizenmnky

23. citizenmnky

24. citizenmnky

25. citizenmnky

Back