Search results

1. J

Selling: Combustive nanochip 6 T5.31

bump bump still for sale
  2. J

Is direct trading dead?

i agree mentoring isn t really good, we have more noob quest to introduce the game but it s still not suffisant i think
  3. J

Is direct trading dead?

yes but buying 120% ore for 100.5% is a trash move, imagine if i was a newcomer and thought it's normal... i don't blame trader and reseller they provide fast ped and they need to make some $. i blame people like that who do shit with price... having 3% marge is already enough for them.
  4. J

bump
  5. J

Is direct trading dead?

when i came back a few month ago, i went to twin to trade my ore as a reflex, the "trader" didn t accept any ore under 103% (which i can understand i removed them) then he proposed me 100.5% for everything. i had something like 300ped of belkar in it, had some other ore at 120%, i laughed at his...
  6. J

Is direct trading dead?

because it is... most of oil have no MU, and for most of crafter it s easier to buy a 2kped stack at 100.5% than a 50ped stack at 103%... you should try to find a trader who resell stuff but still do decent price and trade mostly with him. Keep in mind on specific ressources sometime people...
  7. J

TWEN ITEMS Pictures and stats

I think he mean type of gun and not quantity 😅
  8. J

TWEN item drop rate

totally agree on that one, even for christmass we have decoration... common 20year at least put some nice decoration, community event, something fun to do... yes there is TWEN ok they are good and rare, and we will have probably more to come, but the anniversary was a fixed date you can make...
  9. J

hi, i'm selling my combu 6, TIR : 132/200 asking for tt+1.2k T0 with delta and T5 with delta amp Looking for peds or cryo 7-8 ( i will add peds to the trade )
  10. combu6

combu6

11. J

how to be dumb, a tutorial

It's an MA policy if you want an item back from tt because you made a mistake you can have it but you have to pay 1k, this work for every items ingame, there is nothing to do with the mu or the rarity of the gun
  12. J

[Moderated: Removed quote of deleted comment] i wouldn t have bought it for the price as durign SGA plenty of Opalo looted...
  13. J

or ways more as the impact of dpp is not only vixen gear and why did you took 0.63pec ? this is the potential "better loot" due to eff not the dpp. So the 0.63ped is simple loot not vixen gear, it should be (X % of vixen gear loot chance * 0.63) = X tt of vixen gear more per hours taking...
  14. J

it happened all time in the past but now the community is low (few people play the game), opalo hunt event were weekly event we hunted all kind of mob and had a lot of fun. We had 2-3 team hunting at the same time on formicada... sadly it s only the past, now we have botted and private instance...
  15. J

20 Years of Entropia Universe!

why everyone speculate about mining items... ? There is far less miner than hunter the amount of ped cycled is ways less than hunting, so wait and complain at the end of TWEN if nothing looted, we had gear during SGA...
  16. J

you can wait a little it only began, during sga we had some mining loot too
  17. J

Price Check [Sollomate Opalo, TWEN Edition]

nah it was half a million or something like that but you got my point :p 1m is more explicit ;) (it was Akoz who bought it ? i can t remember)...
  18. J

don t forget value of token come from players... everything can fall really quickly... I don t know if you are aware but mod fap sold for 1m peds... now its what ? 80k ?
  19. J

if there is the same amount of looted gun as sga around tt+500/600 if loot are rare (around 10) what ever people want to pay for it as they pay for rarity more than usefulness (not so many people stick on puny mob) only the future will tell you i think. Your bought wasn t dumb it s only a gamble
  20. J

loot seem to be like SGA
  21. J

but a lvl 20 gun isn t the "best gear" it s nice gear i agree but not the best one, it s not a nano or lp120... so one more time you need uber item + uber skill to kill uber creature to loot a nice lvl20 noobish gun... and that s dumb i don t ask bibo to loot imp2870 i ask for gun being...
  22. J

Question: How much do you need to grind to get an Unreal token?

looted only one on 100k ped cycled :rolleyes: so.... i would say my avatar luck is shit but i'm not 100% sure edit : i looted a second one 5 min after posting it
  23. J

"just get good man, just because you cant doesnt mean no one can" sure look Evey can kill Mulciber naked, we should all be able to do it ! getting good is easy, it only cost half a million ped of gear and an other half a million in skill... seem you are totally missing my point... First diff...
  24. J

nope it wont as SE05 deal 165 burn so you don t even cover burn with any armor + 66 burn plate...
  25. J

thx ! you already stole it to try it :P ?
Back