Search results

1. Michael "MJ"

Jaguar Gloves (M) from an Equus

Found a blueprint on the floor the other day which required animal eye oil and animal muscle oil so decided to go hunting allo for some eye oil. Normally tp to my fave allo location north of omegaton west habitat however I decided to save my M.E. and run from Palm's Corner instead. It turned out...
  2. Michael "MJ"

Looted in PVP4

Before logging on today I noticed some sort of event with the Mulmun regarding some Duchev files then when I logged on I saw a message saying that someone was the first to discover one of the aforementioned files so my curiosity got the better of me. Decided to get a few bombs/probes my gun and...
  3. Michael "MJ"

Found This Funny

Thought i'd post a pic of a claim i got earlier today that was only a few metres away from another dude and his claim (which btw took him 1 pull to extract :P ) : Click to enlarge Obviously didn't tell him that the claim I found next to his was a Large Blaus because of the yellow/orange pvp...
  4. Michael "MJ"

Silent Umbra (ESI)

Well it's been a while since I posted in this section, even longer as regards to hunting, but thought this one deserved a post since it's my first ESI since they become limited (FYI, i'm a miner lol) and it was a nice bonus to what was really a terrible hunt lol
  5. Michael "MJ"

150,000 PED for Unlimited OA-103!!!!!!!!

Just seen in game that Akoz has listed his unlimited ore-amp 103 at 150,000 PED start price and buyout price. Didn't get a pic because I forgot to due to the astonishment at this auction listing. As far as I know (correct me if i'm wrong) the MM and IMK2 aren't even that price and they are...
  6. Michael "MJ"

Email Warning!!!

Hi all, just got this email from my dad today about an email that is going round that can take all your info from your pc (passwords and everything) so thought i'd best warn all my EU peers about this, heres the email my dad sent me: Keep safe guys, would suck for anyone to lose their info on...
  7. Michael "MJ"

Maffoid Mining Global LOL

I decided today to log into my Maffoid Account and go for a spot of mining, after a while I got this little beauty. I might use my Maffoid avatar a lot more now, he's uber! Click to enlarge Too bad it wasn't a hof, then the thicker swirlies would have rose above the Maffoid making it look even...
  8. Michael "MJ"

Ammo for Miners Too!

Very wierd, i found ammo in a deposit of Garc: Click to enlarge it could have been a gift from MA though because I was very low on ammo and they gave me this a few bombs later! Click to enlarge I can understand the whole "ammo in loot" for hunting but not mining lol Must be a bug (a...
  9. Michael "MJ"

Vast (XXI) Caldorite :)

Well it's been a bad week financially for me this week so I was very happy to see this one pop up :) Click to enlarge It didn't feel as good as it should have, probably because a m8 of mine (our soc leader) got this little beauty a few days ago. Thx MA, I knew it wouldn't be long before you...
  10. Michael "MJ"

Terrible Screenie of HOF

I got 2 globals and a HoF in one great hour last night up on the floating rock that is CND. Here's the globals: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge and here's the HoF (THE DAMN TREE BLOCKS MOST OF ME AND THE CLAIM) this must be the worst global/HoF screenie ever!!! lol: Click to enlarge All...
  11. Michael "MJ"

Idea for a Shopkeeper that buys instead of sells

I would like it if MA created a shopkeeper that can buy your stuff (being a miner this is mostly aimed towards ores/enmatter). The owner of the shopkeeper could specify what items they want the keeper to buy and set a price e.g. Lysterium @ 110% etc....... then the owner would put x amount of...
  12. Michael "MJ"

You can change your in-game name???

Is it true you can change you avi's name? Because I have seen a global screenie of someone in about Jan 06 and another global screenie recently and their name is different.............I always thought once you chose your name then that was it. Am i just being a noob and has it been available to...
  13. Michael "MJ"

New Area good for mining now?

I saw this global pop up whilst in game and want to know if the new area's are now good for mining (since we just had a mini update aswell). Hopefully the new area has had all ore/enmatter "seeded" now and we can mine there efficeintly :)
  14. Michael "MJ"

What an UBER Day!!!!!

This has to be the greatest loot day i've ever had! I didn't lose in any mining/crafting/hunting trip at all today. It all started with this mining trip which yielded a Gazz global: Click to enlarge and an Alicenies global which I got just as I was about to enter the mobile centre lol...
  15. Michael "MJ"

What else can my detector find???

I have only JUST found out that the Hogglo Pelvis was found mining using an mf-102.Picture is here! Now i know that whilst mining I can find ore, enmatter and a robot ship but I never knew anything about this! It made me definately wonder about this trox egg thats about (some say the feff...
  16. Michael "MJ"

317 PED OreAmp 101 HOF

After camping out at that feff trader place waiting for the feff to come with the egg (lol) i got bored and decided to come back and waste some time. So i bought some beasic sensors and the oreamp bp and crafted my 10 attempts and got this little beauty lol Click to enlarge
  17. Michael "MJ"

Paradox Shin (F) Sold for tt+4.56

Due to this VU being applied the servers have been down resulting in this: By the looks of it the person who bought the pair for tt+483 is the same person who just sold them at tt+4.56 (judging by the tt being so close, or it might just be coincidence). Anyway, do MA compensate the seller...
  18. Michael "MJ"

Question about Robot Beacon

Hi all, I recently looted a 25 ped beacon and decided to treat my soc to a mission. Can someone please tell me if there is a player limit on this mission and if so what is it? Thx in advance :)
  19. Michael "MJ"

59 PED Allo with Shopkeeper!!!

Well i've been hunting allo for a few months now and have been hoping for an ep-41 to drop but i never expected this!!!! Very surprised and uber happy atm lol It's my biggest item loot ever (well my only good item loot apart ESI's ofcourse). Click to enlarge and here she is up close and...
  20. Michael "MJ"

4 Globals and 3 HOF's in 5 Days!!!!

Well before this lot I hadn't global'd in a whole month!!! Then a few days ago I unlocked CGA and then since then I have, as the title says, got 4 globals and 3 HOF's in the space of just 5 days since the unlock lol Here they are: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click...
  21. Michael "MJ"

Am I Missing Something???

Have I missed one of the sepcifications of one of the vu's or something or is just me who hasn't had a "Your Strangth has Improved" message for a few months!!! I both hunt and mine frequently and my agility, intelligence and HP have been rising nicely but my strength has been stuck at the EXACT...
  22. Michael "MJ"

I've Unlocked CGA (Calypso Ground Assessment)

Well this was a total surprise since pe-wiki states that I need about 2.4k perc before unlocking this (i have about 1k so you can see just how much of a shock it was lol). It also came before extraction which I wasn't really expecting. So, here is the pic of it unlocking: Click to enlarge...
  23. Michael "MJ"

Where can I find some "biggish" Feffoids?

I just bought myself a nice set of full kobold for some feff's: don't I look gooooooooood!!! Please can someone tell me where I can find some mid level feff's (apart from CP because I don't like it lol and not that blue area west of Eudoria because it takes long time to get there). TY in...
  24. Michael "MJ"

Finally RDA :)

After numerous Allo runs I finally achieved my goal to unlock Ranged Damage Assessment. Click to enlarge Now I can focus back on mining (so close to unlocking extraction now, I can't wait lol)
  25. Michael "MJ"

445 PED - Cobalt

A nice surprise when this one popped up (my 5th hof in 12 days). I hope ny luck continues :P Click to enlarge I've still yet to get a Huge (XVIII) and so I was slightly disapointed that this one was 5 ped below the Huge range (according to pe-wiki).
Back