Search results

1. A

out of the ordinary Q

Since the mining revamp that combined ore+enmatter+(treasure). Does anyone know if its possible to get 2 out of the ordanary finds in one loot window? The odds would be really really small of it happening if it can happen. Like 1/1,000,000. Still there should be enough combined drops over the...
  2. A

Anyone know a site with updated calypso maps?

Anyone know where to find blank maps of calypso? Preferably with the new areas on them.
  3. A

Inventory and storage window

Is there any way we could get user sizable inventory and storage windows? Also inventory needs to save position of items better, it likes to rearrange stacks that havent been used(i think using is what saves their position) the next time you log in. Skinny tall windows are a huge pain to use...
  4. A

Traveling between planets

Since the release notes didnt even touch on the subject of planatary travel. Can anyone enlighten us to the process? Someone fill in the blanks! How long does travel take, how long/how far do you fly in lootable pvp, how much fuel do you use to travel from planet to planet. What is the layout...
  5. A

Selling: Bulk Electric Attack Chip II (L)

Looking to bulk sell Electric Attack Chip II (L)s @ 106% (50% off daily value at time of posting, 40% off monthly) Total value 306.42, will sell the lot for 322 ped = 105% (58% off the daily value at time of posting, 50% off monthly) Would like to sell at least 3 chips per sale. Electric...
  6. A

Selling: Bulk T-Rap (L)

Looking to bulk sell some T-Rap (L)s @ 105% (38% off daily value at time of posting, 40% off monthly) Total value 295.2, will sell the lot for 307 ped = 104% (thats half daily price at time of posting, less then half the monthly price) Would like to sell at least 3 amps per sale. T-Rap (L)...
  7. A

Planets, missions rewards, and balance

Anyone know who decides what the mission rewards will be? Is it MA, is it the planet partner? Is it based on the missions difficulty? Or is it just based on a whim? With the cluster F of a vu that rocktopia got regarding balance. Its really starting to make me question WTF is going on. I...
  8. A

Looking for molisk bronze location recommendations

Almost done with the molisk iron challenge and looking for good places to do the bronze one. I really don't want to go over guardian(tho i don't mind the occasional scavenger). Ideally id want the target maturity to be gatherer so there arent too many youngs/adults. I can kill higher, but dont...
  9. A

shared loot etiquette and death

I know a lot of people don't like others shooting their shared loot mobs when they can solo them. But, how do people feel about it when you die? Personally if im killing a harbringer and i die and its almost dead, i want someone else to finish it off. Its going to regen anyway while i waste my...
  10. A

Steel Bird, iron challenge data

Figured some people might like to see what the steel bird challenge will end up costing them. So throwing out my data. Steel Birds Gen 01, no elites Setup: Weapon: Improved Kross H400 (L) + A105 (+ ~180 ped of adjusted korss for the first 200ish) Tagger: Opallo, just to bring them down into...
  11. A

Selling: Unlimited Embra Laser Sword C1

Its at min tt: 1485.94 ped, tier 0.9 Great weapon for doing the merp missions if you haven't done them. Used it for nearly all of the iron challenge + a tt fist as a finsher and was happy with the results. Looking for TT+100. Dont really want item trades. But i can use a set of 5b plates, so...
  12. A

Board design advice....

Whoever is in charge might want to consider tightening up the top of the site. Im viewing it on a 19" 1280x1024 format screen. When i click on forums i can only see 4 forums, 85% of my screen is taken up by the headers. When i click on a forum, i can only see 2 topics, 90%+ of the screen is...
  13. A

Board theme(look/feel)

Are there any user settings to change the theme the board uses? Its kinda horrible... Everything seems to blur into one big block of data, rather then individual threads. Nothing sticks out. I looked under profile settings, but didnt see anything related to colors or theme.
  14. A

vehicle drive by trains

Anyone else starting to get really annoyed with people driving across the landscape with zero regard to people who are hunting or mining etc? I don't think people are doing it on purpose, but they seem to have zero regard to dropping a train of red dots on another green dot. They just keep on...
  15. A

weapon dmg vs profession formula

Does anyone know the formula to calculate a weapon's stats from your profession standing? Damage and hit ability i know, crit i dont. for a 0-100 weapon damage_min = damage_max*0.25 + damage_max*0.25*dmg_profession_level/100 hit ability = hit_profession_level/10 Crit ability, and range im...
  16. A

Selling: Robot parts, large quantities

Selling large quantities of common robot parts: filters, low-loss link cable, weapon grips, heat sinks If you are a crafter and need large quantities of these below auction, please pm me.
  17. A

9816 ped drone

After ~7 months of solid drone hunting, and about 100,000 killed i found the one hording all the filters. And finally got my first hunting hof! No items, but that's ok. Didn't even notice the hof either. Was watching tv while shooting, and noticed i was zoomed out of first person for a...
  18. A

Strength training

With the release of the attribute reward missions, ive decided its time to raise my strength up to something decent before doing them. So, looking for advice from anyone who has done strength skilling recently to see how fast you have raised it using which weapons. And mainly which weapons have...
  19. A

Any NRF application replacements out there for vu10+?

Has anything come along to replace the functionality of NRF yet? Something that can scan in game claim deeds for claim stats, as well as the chat window for timestamps/locations. And log the stats into a database. Something that doesnt require manual claim input. The pen and paper approach...
  20. A

What happens if your storage is full?

What happens when you hit 500/500 in storage and put more in, is it safe? I know it will only display 500 items when you first log in. And if you throw in another item you can still see it all till you log off, then its only 500 again. What im wondering is if you can lose any items by putting...
  21. A

How long will we have to wait for more missions?

How long do you think it will be before we get more missions
  22. A

Selling: Trading vigilante SGA gloves (F) for any (M) vigi sga part

Looking for a straight swap for vigilante gloves (F) SGA. Will take any vigilante (M) SGA part in trade. Straight swap + whatever the trade terminal difference is between the 2 items. Just want an armor part i can use don't care about markup.
  23. A

snowy plant textures

Last patch seemed to bring back snow and added snowy tree textures. Or at least the area i have been huntigni n the last few months has never had snow nor snowy trees. Wonder if thats just a christmas thing or if the trees change to snowy textures when it snows? Kinda brought a smile to my...
  24. A

How Enhancers *should* have worked.

Who knows if this will do any good. But really the current enhancer system seems VERY poorly thought out. Note i haven't actually used the current enhancers and don't plan to under the current system. So, this comes from how i believe it works, not necessarily how i know it works. Here is how...
  25. A

Mountain climbing 10.0.0.6

Now thats its been a few days what do people think about climbing now? At first i thought the change was pretty good. But after hunting for a few days, i still spend FAR too much time trying to get around some areas. Its better, sure, but doesn't seem like its enough.
Back