Search results

1. sunjewel

Selling: Dragon Mask

Offering The Ultimate Mask Dragon Style I will either have the mask in my inventory (while doing my selling rounds) or it will be on the wall in my apartment at Treasure Island City Silver 16H Cost is 900 ped Mask is small and Size defines how many times it can be equipped (100 times for a...
  2. sunjewel

Motorhead Mask

click on the image to see my main thread!! Been playing around with this design and finally got it to a point where i will show it!! lol cost will be 750 ped
  3. sunjewel

Dragon Masks

click image for main thread Images won't all fit on the original thread!!! Here are the Dragon Masks I have started so far . . . there will be more added!!! If you have a particular dragon type you want reproduced please send me an image and I can do it for you. These will cost between 900...
  4. sunjewel

Cat Masks

click image for main thread Not enough room on the original thread for all of them!!! Here are the cat, tiger and other feline masks available these range from 600 - 800 ped And if you have something in mind not shown . . . just let me know and I can do it! I should include the...
  5. sunjewel

Texture Global

It has been ages since I have solo'd on a global . . . and now a texture global!!! was using coarse frieze texture (above my abilities, but I use them just to see what I can do) Got 14k in residue and a Copper texture (L) bp with 34 clicks Of course my autoscreen freaked out and didn't get...
  6. sunjewel

Masks of Distinction . . . with Dimension!

Thought I would open a thread here to show off the new designs I have been making . . . so I will be adding to this one constantly LOL If you want to see the other thread with prices and more information here it is...
  7. sunjewel

Masks of Distinction . . . with Dimension!

Want a look that is different? Want to stand out in the crowd? Own a wonderfully created piece of wearable artwork!!! Masks will be created on order. If you want it fitted to your avatar then a sitting time of 1-2 hours is required. (time is approximate, but it usually takes only 1 hour for...
  8. sunjewel

The Entropian Life

As I drive down the road in my lil' white car with an oh so special vanity license plate Dreaming of mobs and loot while listening to my favorite music . . . starts with "Let It Rock" then on to "Ultimate Gangster" maybe ending with a certain instrumental piece that always reminds me of...
  9. sunjewel

Soldiers of Chaos

Something I found and wanted to share . . . http://www.element-zero.com/lab/swf/chaos.html jewels ;> I especially liked the download entry screen LOL
  10. sunjewel

EU phrases . . . your favorites!!!

Often I find myself saying things in real life that no one can comprehend . . . "Don't be such a snable . . ." "Not sure if i have enough ped for that . . . um dollars!" and one I saw on a posts of Skams!!! (in the forum rules thread!) and I do so love Skam's ability with a turn of...
  11. sunjewel

Crysis in the news

Here is an interesting article . . . about the possible future of gaming http://tech.msn.com/products/article.aspx?cp-documentid=6495239&page=2 even mentions Crysis!! jewels ;>
  12. sunjewel

Email Scam - Beware!

Just checked one of my secondary email accounts and got this! Support case sent to Mindark Beware . . . --------------------------------------------------------------- Dear Entropia Client #81951 There is a ip conflict on your account.‏ From: Mindark Support (mindark.support@gmail.com)...
  13. sunjewel

Sunjewel's Globals

Thought I should post these . . . why not? Listings are team and lone globals Hope to be adding more!!! ;>
Back