Search results

1. Mechanic

Noob's Power return

Run # 3 TT in =2754 --- 9 Level 5 amps run.:woot:
  2. Mechanic

Noob's Power return

2nd run planet side no amps TT in = 2000 ped TT out =1898.94 Sell w/MU = 2142.32 Profit = 142.32 Find worthy note: XIV, XVI Durunium, IX x 3 gazz, IX ign. Found a lot of Durunium and gazz so that save the run and turn some profit.
  3. Mechanic

Mining Event OLA43 - And get Playstation 4

location? Sorry for my noobness but where in the world is your land at? spend the morning looking for it :eyecrazy: Never mind found it
  4. Mechanic

Noob's Power return

:cool::newbie: Hello everyone. After a few year AWOL from the game (from 2008) I stumble upon this game again. So after download the client and retrieve my password from MA. Find out that MA still keep all my gears and peds for me (in total of + - 2k) that a little unexpected. Never would...
  5. Mechanic

M61A5 price check.

No one have any idea of what this thing worth?
  6. Mechanic

M61A5 price check.

Hello everyone. I have one of the M61A5 and need to know what do you ppl think it worth? I paid tt+2.8K for it. and how many of them are know to be ingame? Thanks. PS consider trade with a OA102 bp with good QR.
  7. Mechanic

Mining Robot Ship Etiquette

To be fair about it then the loot should split 50/50. You dont know for sure if that person is the one that trigger the ship to appear, and the ship come with Drones, so if you kill the drone your have the right to loot the ship. However, if someone on your radar come to claim the ship then...
  8. Mechanic

First planet company to take over planet calypso

Wow now get ready for the EGG to hatch :D:D:D
  9. Mechanic

Selling: Ore Amps 101 (L)

Oa 103? What is your price on them if I buy 10 at a time?
  10. Mechanic

Uber: Enormous Lyst !

See that Hof ingame a few hours after my 1.8K lyst. Gratz mates. My take 1.5 of the OM104 to dig up and about 2 hours. The only problem is the price to sell them. Trader buy at 101% and auction is some where in the 104%. It cost both of us peds to sell to a traders. Happy for you.
  11. Mechanic

It's Finally Here... The Ultimate Trader Tool!!

Nice Job Very nice jobs. +rep mate. With some improvement it could be a great tools for a miner too.
  12. Mechanic

HoF with Bugg (cant drill it)

got the same bug got one of my claim on CND with this bug. No matter what I do can not extract it. Now I have a expired deed in my inventory. It a XII claim so it not too bad. Support file hope they can get this fix. Hate to see a 4K peds claim get this bug.
  13. Mechanic

FYI: Amethera Mining Chart

You can add Rugarizt in #8 area. :D also Belkar
  14. Mechanic

Stamina - Skill decay - activity bonus.

To the thread starter. Are you nuts? Skill = Peds = Real life cash. Now what the hell is wrong with my money sitting there and not use? Why do we have to pay for the our money sitting in a piggy bank (it may not earn interest but not going to lose it face value overtime). Man you play too...
  15. Mechanic

Atrax Beach presents you: The Big Endurance Challenge! Win 10000 ped.

Got 2 more to add in here then I take a break from the Trax for a while.
  16. Mechanic

EVENT: Atrax Beach - The League

Thank You to the Host and Sponsor of the event First time I ever win any even :yay::yay: Thank you and prize is collected 500 peds :yay::yay: can't wait for the second part.
  17. Atrax 64-65

Atrax 64-65

Atrax crazy
  18. Atrax 64-65

Atrax 64-65

Atrax crazy
  19. Mechanic

one more added
  20. Atrax#61

Atrax#61

Atrax crazy contest
  21. Mechanic

well let add 2 more in here too
  22. Mechanic

Atrax Beach presents you: The Big Endurance Challenge! Win 10000 ped.

Some more from the Lunatic :))
  23. Atrax#61-12

Atrax#61-12

Atrax crazy contest
  24. Atrax#61-12

Atrax#61-12

Atrax crazy contest
Back