Search results

1. Z

Containers lootable in space?

are enhancers lootable? they are stackable!
  2. Z

Question: Can i fly to space station without entering PVP?

I wanted to catch a mothership. I was told the owner wasnt available to summons me and so we had to fly. I think he/she was on guest list or something. I made to my destination using this method so am happy now. I would like to fly back one day as well though :)
  3. Z

just a thought but if im going back down to the planet is this possible to fo for free, and safely rather than paying the 7 ped tp fee?
  4. Z

i made it and thanks for the help. I think MA should increase the size of those blue circles though they are very hard to see how far you are from the edge.
  5. Z

THanks, is it easy to get to space station if im flying? How do i know how to get there once im in non pvp space?
  6. Z

Someone has offered to take me to a spacehip in space station and has promised I will not enter pvp but I would like a second opinion please. Whenever I have entered space from a planet I always get a warning that im entering pvp thats lootable. Is this true?
  7. Z

Selling: High amount of common skills

how much for handgun and what tt pls?
  8. Z

Buying: Primordial Longu Spikes, Claws, Skulls, or any other parts (NO Skins)

how much are the spikes worth? I think i tt'ed 1 or 2.
  9. Z

Selling: Apis (L) or ur125 (L)

Bump. Got an insanely high tier rate apis for 280 ped or make an offer.
  10. Z

Selling: Apis (L) or ur125 (L)

selling apis and ur125 limited. Apis 3 ped below auction ur125 2 ped below auction High tier rates available as well for slightly higher open to negotiation. ;)
  11. Z

Help: Cant login Timout error!

Thanks rockchick
  12. Z

I was last logged into ithaca if that makes a diffrernce
  13. Z

I cant login with my avatar and get the timout message. My wife can login with her avatar though, whats going on ?
  14. Z

Selling: Angel shins (m) UL

Where did you get this information?
  15. Z

Was that 5 years ago by any chance? A long time in my opinion at least! :laugh:
  16. Z

Selling unlimited angel shins for 2.5K peds or make me an offer
  17. Z

Selling: Signs Plasma, Reon, xlite

Have a few different types and several of each including Reon-w Screen (PC) Xlite W sign plasma sign (PC) Xlite-S display (PC) All offers considered.
  18. Z

Selling: OA-104 bp unl

Selling my oa104 bp qr 45 for 6k peds About 1000 of these amps were sold on auction alone in past week
  19. Z

Buying: Maddox iv

offers on maddox iv pls
  20. Z

Tier Rates !!!

Ok I looked again and hes right. I had some matter drillers md102 in storage and they all have different tier rates - strange.
  21. Z

Tier Rates !!!

I read first few posts but not the rest. I then loged into game and discovered that the tier rates change according to whether you have attachments installed. Someone else want to investigate further? Sorry totally ignore this post i made a mistake
  22. Z

Help: My computer wont start. Is it posible to 'jumpstart' a computer using 230VAC?

Somebody please confirm if the following will work as Ive just had a large gin and tonic and not entirely sure! Kimmi, since your fans do not run try this... 1. Unplug all the psu cables from all your pc components except external fans. 2. Use a piece of wire or equivalent to short the green...
  23. Z

Help: My computer wont start. Is it posible to 'jumpstart' a computer using 230VAC?

Definately sounds like you need new psu since you get the light but no fans spin. Only way to find out is either check the voltages or just try another psu.
  24. Z

Check out the table for voltages on the atx 24 pin connector. You need to unplug the cables from the motherboard and switch the psu on by connecting one of the wires to ground (forget which one but it should tell you in the wiki page) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATX Must take wife to work...
  25. Z

In that case maybe a voltage line on psu is dead. Any chance you have a voltmeter? The different colours of the wires coming from the psu represent a particular voltage and you should check each colour or better all of them. You will need to google the voltages or I can do it for you if you...
Back