Search results

1. Wisdom

Selling: XTLC 800 Tier 10 >>> SOLD <<<

I own this gun - I bought it relatively recently - and I have to say that it exceeded my expectations. The combination of range and DPS makes all the difference.
  2. Wisdom

FYI: NTI Returns, New Treasure Island Deeds

I wish I knew these were up for sale. Not sure why they all sold in 1 tranche. Likely they will go for double or triple their original price once they become available on EU Exchange.
  3. Wisdom

Selling: DoA Foeripper Tier 10

Sold yesterday on B/O. Thread can be closed.
  4. Wisdom

Selling: DoA Foeripper Tier 10

98.5 damage/second (MA dps) Frequent winner on mayhem events cat 8 and 9 B/O 45k
  5. Wisdom

Suggestion: Loot 3.0 ideas

At the time loot 2.0 was presented, 2 and a half years ago, MA positioned it as a more equitable loot system. 98% of the players will see improvements in loot, MA said at the time. It was implied that owners of mod mercs and imk2's will no longer experience tt profits, and that those profits...
  6. Wisdom

Ancient Greece Shares

and then struggle to sell it for 50k
  7. Wisdom

FYI: How To Loot Rings - Code Has Been CRACKED!

This is all wrong! The BIG secret is this (I am sharing it with you for free): When you click open the box, your face has to be turned to Mecca. However, prior to the click you will have to stand on one foot and jump three times. In addition, it has to be full moon. Hope this helps someone.
  8. Wisdom

Merry Mayhem 2019

Is there a codex mission for marry mayhem creatures, similar to the hallo one?
  9. Wisdom

Selling: UL female Mayhem armor set.

Great armor, but warlock 07 O.O? That can be done in mod viceroy. Please replace those stats with Warlock 10. Also, please add a column for Perseus for everyone to see why they are better with mayhem armor at the mayhem.
  10. Wisdom

Selling: DOA Foeripper Tier 10 !

I want. But there is no more BC-80 Augmented left at the trader, so not sure what the big deal with winning mayhems is anymore.
  11. Wisdom

Entropia Universe 17.0.1 Release Notes

I saw increases on my armor, so the system is working. What may happen though, is that these increases are slower than before.
  12. Wisdom

where new players play??

There is not much need for new players, since there are over 1 million EU accounts.
  13. Wisdom

Suggestion: Open The Floodgates on Opals

Ditto on level 5-10 tiering components.
  14. Wisdom

Selling: Dagger Of Despair

Can you please post the screenshot with the dps in it? Thank you.
  15. Wisdom

Selling: PVP Sword! Uber TIR Genesis Globstrosity (L) Full TT

The only thing that's missing is a 114 dmg melee amp.
  16. Wisdom

Selling: DOA Slugstorm Ready to Tier 4, Athenic Perfected

DOA Slugstorm: SB: 12k, BO 13k Athenic Ring, Perfected: SB=BO=2.3k Thank you!
  17. Wisdom

entropia pocket on pc HELP PLEASE

Whether you lose it all to a hacker or to MA, what difference does it make?
  18. Wisdom

Selling: Halloween Ring 2018

25k from me!
  19. Wisdom

Eomon Pheromone Causes Wildlife Mania

I think this is new speak for the old atrox hatchlings.
  20. Wisdom

Dev Notes #20 - Mission System

Anybody knows what the reward for "Kill Dread 10 times" mission is please? I am asking because I killed Dread 8/10 times in the past 2 years and now it seems that my progress will be lost : (.
  21. Wisdom

Terrible LOOT in in-game events & MA's response!

it's dynamic
Back