Search results

1. 5

laptop specs

Anti-aliasing on a low res screen like the one on a laptop? No use really.
  2. 5

Video card purchasing advice: want full quality on Planet Calypso

How on earth can you expect to get a good advice on this matter when you say "I don't want these kind of advices.." When you made the switch to nvidia back in the 60's it was right for you. At that time. Do you honestly think that because they were better then, means they are still the best...
  3. 5

Anyone got 2 minutes to help me out?

This is why I dislike the gc system, so easily gets out of sync :( But it happens a few times and then you learn not to do the same mistakes.
  4. 5

I'm unique in Entropia Universe because, ...

I'm unique because I'm an old player and still suck.
  5. 5

FYI: [Pics] My new computer

You never wrote what GPU you have.
  6. 5

We need guitars

damn you! I am so for this! That you would explode even thinking about !!
  7. 5

We need guitars

I'm 112% for this!
  8. 5

Mobile Goldcard App

If you look at how blizzard have done it they have made it so that many accounts can be connected to one and the same mobile app, or code-token. (similar to gc.) But not both at the same time. This however could be changed, just because blizzard has implemented it in this fashion doesn't mean...
  9. 5

Mobile Goldcard App

Have I ever complained? Doubt it, I have however tried to make you reach enlightment, nirvana if you wish, about this subject. You know what grinds my gears? People who answer a question, with another question. It's retarded and it doesn't add anything to the discussion, no really. It doesn't...
  10. 5

Mobile Goldcard App

I'm expecting a PM from you then. And why would it upset people? Are you planning to be hostile to the general puplic? This is something I doubt.. And therefor I don't see any problems with you posting it here.
  11. 5

Mobile Goldcard App

Just letting you know. The same logic that are used in your little black box you got with your bank account, is used for the mobile app. So basically in that sense they are just as secure. I wouldn't accept it if my bank forced me to use a mobile app either, but if they provided it as an...
  12. 5

Mobile Goldcard App

That's funny, If it's so insecure how come swedish banks use mobile apps? One must think that they care more about safety than Mindark. Ever had a mobile virus? Have you ever considdered using a computer without AV/FW? It's not hard at all to stay on without getting viruses, why would it be...
  13. 5

Mobile Goldcard App

That's funny. With your logic, It's safer to have just your password than your password + phone app. How on earth do you even make that happen? I payed for security and I don't see any reasons that security should be compromised because an Iphone(!) user can't afford 20$ peds or what's a full...
  14. 5

Mobile Goldcard App

Not broken for you no. And for you, gold card user nothing would change. But for everyone who DOESN'T have a gold card and who havent deposited 5k ped could get a similar thing to your gold card but for cell phones. You don't want more people to have secure accounts because YOUR account is...
  15. 5

Mobile Goldcard App

I find it pathetic when people talks as if they got a clue, and they don't know anything at all about the subject. And when he or she is proven to be extremely wrong he or she plays the "God, I don't even want to discuss this with your.. You are too stupid.." This is so transparent and the...
  16. 5

Mobile Goldcard App

Ofcourse it adds to the discussion. You're "adding" humbug to it, and I'm making sure people know. You make things very very easy for you just to put all the risks on all the others. Elaborate, please. Besides: not everybody has a smartphone or a cellphone that supports applications totally...
  17. 5

Mobile Goldcard App

I can't believe you guys. This is fucking retarded. Saying no to free security. Look att blizzard, they have security tokens, they have iphone and android apps, it has lowered their account hijacks MAJORLY! Seriously, what are you thinking when you say no? You are wrong on SOOO many levels...
  18. 5

Mobile Goldcard App

What on earth makes you people think that a mobile gcard-app would mean a hacked account?
  19. 5

Araneatrox mating season approaches

You don't happen to know FearNick ?
  20. 5

BooBgirl Juicy WeT is gone ! here the Story why ... thx censor chip

:D Go'Nads :D Suddenly I feel like a 12year old again, laughing as soon as I hear someone said the name Dick.
Back