Search results

1. langsuyar

Are you a happy EU participant?

Well I had to vote no, simply because most of the friends I made when I started are idle or no longer play, I tend to have some difficulty in finding good team mates to hunt, I still have a few, but those large teams we used to make to hunt hogglos and chompers, back in the day when they were...
  2. langsuyar

Technical issues with the Interconnect Services

I am experiencing issues with MA services...
  3. langsuyar

How does mining tax work?

And your proof that I don't have proof? Read here... https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?132510-Mining-loot-analysis than you'll understand it was a joke... And since no one is discussing the tax system any more, because we are too busy looking for proof... cya on the...
  4. langsuyar

The system calculates a hit of 52ped, deduces the tax of 2ped, and than calculates the type of resource which instead of tridenite was a spacecraft! Or something similar as stated above, the system has a huge database, records your finds makes an average, than calculates a probability based on...
  5. langsuyar

That would be an exploit! :D
  6. langsuyar

Than enlighten me using this example how do you get taxed when you receive a single stone with a value of 3 ped? Using your example you would never hit a claim with single stone of ruga or other high tt ores using a reference tax of 4% you would need to hit at least 75ped so the system could add...
  7. langsuyar

You were supposed to get ruga but you got lyst instead so they can pay the tax to the land owner!?!? (that explains why I never found ruga!)
  8. langsuyar

No it hasn't! I'll quote the first line with a find of a single stone with a tt value of 3 ped 3ped stone, tax is 4%. 3x0.04 = 0,12 ped. Your claim before tax would of been ???ped after tax 3ped based on the TT value. A single stone is worth 3ped how do they get those 0.12ped to pay the...
  9. langsuyar

Your calculation seems logical but what if my find consists in a single stone with a value of 3ped, how is the tax calculated in that situation? If my find was supposed to be two stones and one has been removed to pay the tax that makes a tax of 50%!
  10. langsuyar

Win 100 peds competition for everyone!

I'm working on my 5k cornunda quest and I get those by the dozen, not only few are full tt but I've also never got any with all tier rate above 100.
  11. langsuyar

Atrox Queens

It's just an oversized atrox? And for all this years I thought it was an egg! :scratch2:
  12. langsuyar

Info: The Latest Team VTOL hunt AKA Exploit

Yes, that indeed would be much appreciated! Because, really, I fail to recognize any authority to the self titled entropia police, or the forum rangers, or even the MA support spammers!!! If you playing for free, well, good for you! I'm not and I for sure would care to know what I can an...
  13. langsuyar

Info: The Latest Team VTOL hunt AKA Exploit

WITCH! WITCH! WITCH! BURN THE WITCH!!! BURN! BURN! BURN! You people are disturbingly starting to sound like this!
  14. langsuyar

FYI: Hunting Exploit - "Meat Sacking"

Why do I even bother... a cent is a cent and an idiot is an idiot
  15. langsuyar

FYI: Hunting Exploit - "Meat Sacking"

Since lately seems that even login in is an exploit of the system, have you considered that the mediocrity of the coders might be an exploit to us paying costumers?
  16. langsuyar

COWARDS in Space

"LIKE YOUR MOM IN BED, EH?" 07-29-2011 06:12 Force Majeure And this is as smart as they come! :D And than again so many smart people censored and so many left free to roam around... (Yes I know the forum...
  17. langsuyar

COWARDS in Space

At least Letum had imagination, he wasn't just I'm the best I kill you all, he was creative...
  18. langsuyar

FYI: Top 100 Avatars in Entropia (2011)

I once attended to a conference in which a well known Portuguese mountaineer referring to the use of oxygen, by his partner, during climbs said: "Using oxygen during a climb is like running the marathon half on foot and half on a motorbike!" Anyway you reach the end, so there has to be some...
  19. langsuyar

HoF: Praying for HOF

The VTOL part was a joke! :P (I use mine to pretty much everything but than again I couldn't say or there would be a awful lot of people running to MA, mummy mummy look at him!) And gald you asked, my 1st one was long ago in a place which doesn't exist any longer! :(...
  20. langsuyar

HoF: Praying for HOF

Is that a VTOL at your side!? Were you mining with a VTOL?? Anyway, very nice vid and gratz on the hof!
  21. langsuyar

Patience really does pay off!!

Well, that's a really deserved one! GRATZ!!! :wtg:
  22. langsuyar

Should MA switch back?

I don't think returning to the past solves any problem, what they must do is analyse what they have done wrong and what hasn't worked and improve the system! It would be better than perpetuating the mistakes done!
  23. langsuyar

Info: Enterprise Auction Ending in ~20 Minutes

If I remember MA used to announce nearly 700.000 users, so by this time there should be about 1 million users, therefore they should release, lets say, at least 10.000 motherships and half a million fighters! :cool:
  24. langsuyar

12 Globals = 0 items ?!

You lucky bstrd! :silly2:
Back