Search results

1. F

Selling: Full Angel M

Selling my full angel set M - looking for peds only. Make an offer i can't resist and its yours ;)
  2. F

SZ Orange Monday 3 Events in September

For those who prefer shorter compact events than our Saurian Massacre we will host a 90 minute event every other Monday at 19:00 MA Time. Tickets will cost 5 PED a piece and there will be 30 tickets available, registration before event start at the landmarker. Be sure to get there in time ;)...
  3. F

SZ Saurian Massacre September08 Edition

SZ Saurian Massacre September 2008 This second edition will last from Sept. 1, 00:00 to Sept. 30, 23:59 UTC. Each objective awards points, whoever has the most points at the end of the month will earn the right to brag. In addition there are prices for the top 3 scorers. Point schedule reads as...
  4. F

SZ Enterprise Events - August 2008

SZ Saurian Massacre - August 2008 - OLA 39 This first edition will last from Aug 1, 00:00 to Aug 31, 23:59 MA Time. Each objective awards points, whoever has the most points at the end of the month will earn the right to brag. In addition there are prices for the top 4 scorers. Point schedule...
  5. F

Selling: Ml 35

I am switching to handgun and therefor have no longer any need for my ML. Startbid is 28k PED Buyout is 35k PED The auction will end when I have eaten all the chicken meat in my fridge, which should be in 48 hours. I reserve the right to remove the item anytime and burry it in my backyard.
  6. F

Zippo's LOL service

Yes, this is a blatant rip-off of Slither's LOL Service. I do think it's important though that there are some alternatives, if there really are so many people out there that like LOL posted on every hunting service thread, at least the price should be fair. And the easiest way to adjust the...
  7. F

Buying: Letomie & Frescoquda parts

I am buying all Letomie and Frescoquda parts. PM me here on EF.
  8. F

Buying: LA

Tired of Mobs trampling down your papplon and bombardo crops? Tired of people running around on your estate, shaking the ground and digging holes to get ores everywhere? Tired of carrying around heavy energized-fertilizer sacks? SZ Enterprise has the solution for you! Sell your Landarea to us...
  9. F

Buying: Hangar

I want to buy a Hangar. It should be close to a TP. PM me if you want to sell yours.
  10. F

PA Mall, 1st floor #5

We have recently opened our shop in the PA Mall, 1st floor #5 Our current stock consists of the following items: Breer M1a, Breer M2a, Breer M3a, Breer M4a Breer P1a, Breer P2a, Breer P3a, Breer P4a, Breer P5a (138,22%!) Smacker One, Smacker Two, Smacker Three Svempa S40, Svempa S60...
Back