Search results

1. M

What do you drive IRL - here's my car (one of them)

Awesome, always cool to see people get print exposure. We are lacking in the US for watercooled VW magazines so I don't expect to see mine on paper anytime soon but it does pull trophies and I have 6 shows on the board for this year so far. Your interior puts mine to shame, but I'm working on...
  2. hatch

hatch

3. M

Cheers! I'm pretty happy with it. I dig the paint on your purple machine btw.
  4. M

2003 VW GTI, Jetta front swap, built 1.8T, air ride suspension, and about $15k worth of other crap done to it. As of now its in the shop finishing up a full respray and it has had the side rub strips shaved off for show season. *Edit, it should be noted my air ride system was paid for with PEDs...
  5. car

car

6. M

Buying: Full Gremlin F

Armor found
  7. M

Withdrawal time question

Might want to have them double check your bank information while you wait. Today is the 41st business day for me. I sent support a message on day 38 asking if there were any problems. Got a cut and paste. Day 40 I sent another as it still showed pending, they stated they sent the message to the...
  8. M

Selling: Full Gremlin F, 1 part tier 1. tt+100

Dropping price to tt+80 while Im online. Get at it!
  9. M

Selling: Full Gremlin F, 1 part tier 1. tt+100

Sold!!!!!!!!!!
  10. M

You will love this. Stuck in CP.

So after getting stuck in space while dead on the way to cp, I hunted a bit and wanted to depart today to get to Cyrene. Get in my quad and try to leave the CP station, quad rams into the wall and system says space in unavailable. A moment later the game freezes and I appear in space, with no...
  11. stuck in cp

stuck in cp

in a quad but not in a quad
  12. M

Space is STILL bugged!

Also stuck in space at CP, first time for me as well. Support case open but of course I don't expect a reply for days. Figure it out MA!
  13. M

Buying: Dante amp

Dante found!
  14. M

We Actually Did it Ourselves

Whale snorkle! I enjoy contributing.
  15. M

expected tt return using ul non sib

If someone wants to hook me up with a spreadsheet and instructs me on calculating missrate quickly I'll add data. Currently hunting with a M2875 + A104 at 3.2 HA and in a few months will be stepping up to a Loudmouth + Dante at around 3.5 - 3.7 HA.
  16. M

10k Competition LA40 - LA2 !!!

Been having fun on your small trox LA and am excited for the event. :D
  17. M

Selling: As-129, Vat-110 and Mad 4

crazy, if you on tonight when I am get at me about one of these.
  18. M

Buying: .5b plates

Bumpity bumpp
  19. M

Buying: .5b plates

5b plates aquired
  20. M

Disturbance in deposits with DIBS

Same here. Depo'd $50 this morning, now I get the error.
  21. M

Uber: 22859 copper

Nice find, gz!
  22. M

Selling: Emik T10 t4, V-Rex 2000 SGA t5

If you still have the T10 when spring financial aid comes in I might snag it, until then bump for you.
  23. M

Uber: Fat Molisk

Gz, that is a nice Molisk.
  24. M

Buying: Gremlin armor F

I'm usually on when you are, just bad timing I guess. I'll pass on the full set since I have 4/7 with a bid on the feet, but thanks. Not selling a set of 5b's are you?
  25. M

Buying: Gremlin armor F

bump bump.
Back