Search results

1. siremi

Suggestion: Loan Contract / Deed system without collateral (enforced by system)

In order to stimulate the economy and further tiering of items, a loaning system without collateral is needed. The loan system will generate markup in the economy, as Investors are motivated to buy items that generate revenue via rent and provide markup opportunities for tiering components and...
  2. siremi

Mayhem Electric Attack Nanochip 15, Perfected T9 - Rental

Hello, I'm renting this beautiful beast. Mayhem Electric Attack Nanochip 15, Perfected T9 + Mayhem Kinetic Amplifier 2 Collateral required: 285k Daily rate: 200 / day Weekly rate: 1120 / week (~=20% off) Status: Available Contact me to rent it. Thank you.
  3. siremi

Selling: [SOLD] Mayhem Trauma Amplifier 6

Hi, I'm selling this beauty: Mayhem Trauma Amplifier 6 Price: TT (0.05) + 27500 Only PED please. Thank you.
  4. siremi

Selling: [SOLD] MC-Matrix Mk. 2, TWEN Edition

Hi, I'm selling this beauty: MC-Matrix Mk. 2, TWEN Edition It uses the Matrix Slot. You can still put a damage amp in addition. Price: sold Only PED please. Thank you.
  5. siremi

Selling: Scimitar of the Mages, TWEN Edition Tier 2.99

Hi, I'm selling this awesome sword to free up ped for other investments. Scimitar of the Mages, TWEN Edition Tier 2.99 TIR : 91 TT: 980 PED (41953 uses, 16.5 hours before repair) Price without amplifier : tt+135k Comes with the melee amplifier: Mayhem Trauma Amplifier 3 Damage: +75 TT: 800...
  6. siremi

Selling: [SOLD] Wiles Pristine

Hi, I have one of these for sale: Wiles Pristine Price: SOLD I can deliver either to Calypso / Cyrene. Please do not send low-ball offers, they will be ignored. Thank you!
  7. siremi

Selling: Electric Attack Nanochip 11, Tier 5.xx, TIR 157 / 200

Great chip for sale! Electric Attack Nanochip 11 UL Tier 5.xx TIR 157 / 200 Price: tt+8500 SAVE on the insane tiering costs! PM if interested. Thank you.
  8. siremi

Buying: disregard

Disregard. Thank you.
  9. siremi

Discovery: Fast Aid Pack, Modified, TWEN Edition

Hey everyone, Finally had some time to sort out the images and do the fruit test. Here's the eye candy :) You can see the 92 heal per second, it's the highest heal per second of the modified FAPs, vs. 84 FEN, 80 Regular, 77 SGA === ECONOMY === As some people suspected it is =====> 1 PEC...
  10. siremi

Selling: [SOLD] Perfected Hedoc

Hi, Selling Perfected Hedoc Tier 0.9x. Item RESERVED until further notice. Auction will end 7 days after SB is received. Snipe rule is 250 ped increments. Will accept PED and twen tokens. Thank you.
  11. siremi

Scimitar of the Mages, TWEN Edition T2 - Rental

Hello, Scimitar of the Mages, TWEN Edition + Mayhem Trauma 3 Amp Collateral required: 150k Optional attachment MC-Matrix Mk. 2, TWEN Edition for an extra 15k collateral. Daily rate: 120 / day Weekly rate: 672 / week (~=20% off) Status: Available Contact me to rent it. Thank you.
  12. siremi

Gleamer T10 - Rental

Hello, I'm renting it for use in TWEN to collect tokens. Gleamer T10 Collateral required: 95k Optional attachment ArMatrix Laser Sight Mk.1, TWEN Edition (+10% crit damage) for 20k extra collateral. Daily rate: 140 / day Weekly rate: 784 / week (~=20% off) Status: Available Contact me to...
  13. siremi

Achievement: Token Pull | Scimitar of the Mages, TWEN Edition

Very happy with it. Now I can skill for blades :) Here is some eye candy for you. Took a picture with the token trader in full Toulan outfit & sword lol Cheers!
  14. siremi

Selling: 7x Armor Plating Mk. 5B, Adjusted (or parts)

Hello, I have a set of 7x Armor Plating Mk. 5B, Adjusted Price: TT+650 each (willing to sell by part) Set discount: 250 PED discount when buying the whole set (7 plates) Please message me either on forum or in-game if interested. Thank you! Emi Odyssey Sir
  15. siremi

Selling: [SOLD] Hedoc Mayhem, Improved Tier 2.99

Hedoc Mayhem, Improved Tier 2.99, TIR 130 Price: TT+XXXXX Please message me either on forum or in-game if interested. Thank you! Emi Odyssey Sir
  16. siremi

FYI: How Evade / Dodge Works

Hey everyone, One of my personal goals has been to skill Evader / Dodger to level 100 (and I'm very close now). Thus I’ve gathered some good tips on how the system works, that could be useful for new / older players that want to skill this as well. As I've been asked to explain several times...
  17. siremi

Suggestion: TWEN Tokens in loot / TWEN Vendor

It's straightforward: get the code from FEN as template clone into a TWEN token that drops in loot for mobs over L50 clone the FEN vendor into a new vendor next to it add some TWEN items to the new vendor start the show with migration THANK YOU!
  18. siremi

Buying: Deva 5mg & Nutri 5mg

Hey, Hit me up if you want to get rid of those. Paying bulk prices and can take any quantity. If you have lower stacks I can take em at same bulk prices. PMs on forum or in-game. Thank you! Emi Odyssey Sir
  19. siremi

Buying: Lotus Plates

Hey, I need up to 7 plates, but will buy singles or twos as well. Paying market value. PM me either on forum or in-game. Thank you! Emi Odyssey Sir
  20. siremi

Selling: [SOLD] MAYHEM SHIN GUARDS F, UL

Please send offer via in-game PM or forum mail. Low-ball offers will be ignored. Thank you. Emi Odyssey Sir
  21. siremi

Selling: Hedoc Mayhem, Perfected

Selling this beauty! Hedoc Mayhem, Perfected Tier 0.xx | TIR 30 SB: 82k BO: 87k Auction ends 72h after SB is received. Use cases: Big mobs that hit hard e.g. Warlock 9/10, Proteron Stalker, Big Bertha, Mulciber, Second Entity Gen 9/10, Globster Stalker PvP Invulnerability Items of...
  22. siremi

Selling: [SOLD] ~85k FFA points

Selling about 85k points @ 4 PEC / point Message me in game or on forum if interested. Thank you!
  23. siremi

Buying: [BOUGHT] Mayhem Electric Attack Nanochip 15, Perfected

If you have the tokens, message me and we can work out a deal. I will not provide any deposit, but I will show you the PED before you pull the item. Thank you.
  24. siremi

Suggestion: Generic (M/F,L) looted armor instead of (M,L)

Hey everyone, This is a suggestion for the Developers. It's formulated so it fits with the current system, but improves / enhances the User Experience As we all know, when we hunt, we loot armour parts, some are useful, see Vain L, Chronicle L , Supremacy L, Sentinel L However, a lot of the...
  25. siremi

Buying: BOUGHT

Hi, If you have a tiered one, let me know we can make a deal for the extra tier. PM here on ingame Emi Odyssey Sir Thank you!
Back