Search results

1. R

Huge JACKPOT & Guaranteed PED$ WIN LA!!

Event is over. Final point totals are in the next post. Please claim points for 1 point = 1 ped by messaging Jabez JAG Groove in game.
  2. R

Perfect 10 Event - Monthly Jackpot & 15 PED Per Global! No Registration Required!

OLA39 presents Perfect 10 Event starting again September 01 :cool: No registration required! Come hunt or mine the LA and have a chance at a jackpot and up to 15PED for every global! Monthly Guaranteed PED Grinder Event: Qualified categories Number of globals in calendar month PED paid...
  3. R

Perfect 10 Event

Outback LandArea 39 Presents Perfect 10 Event Work on the neconu iron mission and take a shot at getting a prize as well as guaranteed PED. Follow this link to join event: http://www.entropialife.com/Events.aspx?M=viewEvent&eventID=761 Jackpot Event Starting immediately and ending May...
  4. R

Buying: Plasma Weapon Technology Skills

Please pm me on here if you are selling plasma skills.
  5. R

Selling: Eron SoulSplitter

Hello, selling my Eron SoulSplitter Tier 3.1 BO: 12k PM offers or questions please
  6. R

TNT DINOmite

Atroax Zone - Outback LandArea 39 Presents TNT DINOmite Just simply find the current or upcoming TNT DINOmite event here: EntropiaLife Events And click join event at bottom of the specific event page. Hunt Trox Neconu Trax in the LA and get guaranteed PED! Guaranteed 10 ped per global...
  7. R

Atroax-Zone OLA39 Events Registration

This is the registration thread for all events being run on OLA39. Current events can be found here: Atroax-Zone OLA39 Events Post your full avatar name and/or team name in this thread to qualify for all events on OLA39. Must have posted registration post in this thread prior to getting a...
  8. R

Atroax-Zone OLA39 Events

Welcome to the Atroax-Zone. We are hosting some ongoing events as well as occasional in game system events. The in game system events will be updated here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?273668. The ongoing events will be updated in this thread. LA Information...
  9. R

Buying: Combustive Attack Nanochip V TEN Edition

I'm looking to buy a Combustive Attack Nanochip V TEN Edition. Add me in player registry or pm me here.
  10. R

Psychic HOF?

Is Paulo psychic? nah I think just gzing me for my earlier hof :)
  11. R

Selling: Empty Skill Implant

Sold! Sold!
  12. R

Buying: Buying Skills

Hi all. Just looking for clubs skill now. Please let me know if you are selling or know someone who is.
  13. R

Uber: 19720 Aurli

I was hunting Aurli and loot was poor so thought I'd switch to kreltin in Dome 2. I looked at the clock and realized it was 1:30am so was about to log off and to go to bed and thought hey there is one random aurli over there and so on the last kill of the night boom! My first 1k+ hunting...
  14. R

FYI: Tridenite found on LA13

Click to enlarge Just found this nice claim while trying to get some more globals for this event Dawn Daemons Unlucky Players Relief - Prizes 2500 ped
  15. R

Big Mermoth = Nice Loot

Just did a hunt on LA12 (high maturity mermoth) and got this nice global. All ESI :yay: Click to enlarge
  16. R

First UBER Loot :)

Ive been mining CND last couple days. Have had couple decent hits but really wanted to get my first uber loot. I kept at it and was rewarded :yay: Click to enlarge
  17. R

Atroxmania. First event I've won :)

I wasn't really planning on doing an event and then zap advertised "hu atroxmania" at akmuul. I thought what the heck I'll try it out. Then I looked at the participants list and was like omg I have no chance. However the loot was with me. Here's the pictures of the top loots I got :) Click to...
  18. R

Achievement: First Craft Global and Nice PK spree

Thought I'd try crafting a few amps since I had the materials. Never tried them before and I liked the result. My first crafting global :yay: Click to enlarge I got my biggest pk HOF today as well. Click to enlarge Well that was a nice day in EU :cool:
  19. R

Achievement: Serendipity

Well I finally unlocked serendipity. I've been looking forward to this one for a little while now. Click to enlarge
  20. R

HoF: My Second Solo HOF :)

Well I finally got my first solo HOF last night and now I just got my second. They were almost exactly 24hrs apart. :D Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  21. R

HoF: My First Solo HOF

I finally got my first solo HOF today. Ive been working the atrox alot lately and it payed off :yay: Click to enlarge
  22. R

Calypso Ground Assesment

Well I haven't been mining much lately but suddenly I realized how close I was to this unlock. So I went out dropped a few bombs and got it :yay: Click to enlarge
  23. R

Sweet Formidon Hunt

Well I decided to do a hunt on Formidon. I thought I'd give em 200ped ammo hoping that I'd maybe get a global and possibly break even. Turns out it was alot better then that :) On the way to Formidon Valley a pesky ambu decided to bite me so I bit him back and he had nice loot. I was thinking...
  24. R

JB is always having fun :)

Some of my soc m8's and I decided to do a spontaneous soc hunt. We were very happy that we did :) We decided to do some ambu and this popped up pretty quick. Click to enlarge We thought well guess we should continue. Click to enlarge And this was nice way to finish our ambu hunt off. A...
  25. R

Drones can be nice

Last couple drone hunts have been very nice with the last global being my highest esi so far (will be my highest loot once markup is included as well) :yay: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Selling ESI here...
Back