Search results

1. CrazyBuck

Uber: Vain Gloves UL

Just got blessed by a Daspletor Alpha with a pair of Vain Gloves! If anyone might be intrested in the gloves, dont hesitate to throw me a PM! GL out there!
  2. CrazyBuck

Digger droids!

Now when taming comes back and you will be able to control the living things around you I think now would be the perfect time to release the digger droids! Little droids that dig up claims for you! They dont even need to be mobile, just some machine or whatever that you place beside a claim...
  3. CrazyBuck

Buying: Robot weapon amplifiers

Need 300 Robot weapon amplifiers. Paying 120%
  4. CrazyBuck

Selling: DOA Strikehammer t6.7

Sold...............
  5. CrazyBuck

Make armors unisex

I do not see the reason for separation of M and F armor. With current armor prices it only creates an incentative to create female avatars. A change of all armors to unisex would rock the market a bit and favor those owning female ones but I think it is definatly worth it.
  6. CrazyBuck

Selling: Chronicle Armguards TEN edition (M)

Taking offers on these badass armguards. Accepting PED, CLD, items. SOLD
  7. CrazyBuck

Selling: 4 parts mayhem (M)

Selling my mayhem armor (M). Get the missing pieces to your MM prize! ;) BO: 25k Harness t2.8 Helmet t2.5 Thigh t2.2 Arms t3.1 Sold
  8. CrazyBuck

Size of swirlies relative to tt value

I have an idea. I think the size of the loot-swirlies (mainly thinking of HOFs) should be related to the TT value of the loot. So, a small 50-200 ped HOF should look closer to a global and an ATH should be a fullblown firestorm visible from far away. Discoveries could have thier own thier own...
  9. CrazyBuck

Neurobiotic Booster

Hi! Fristly these little things are untradable. Despite this I thought it would be intresting to speculate about thier value as theyre comming as prizes in both MM and the upcomming Riptor event on Arkadia. How much could you really gain from this pure economically? Going on a crafting bonanza...
  10. CrazyBuck

Selling: Bulk magerian

Got about 6.5k ped worth of magerian to sell. Prefer to sell big amounts. Pm me your desired quantity and the % you are willing to pay.
  11. CrazyBuck

Buying: Impfap

A wonderful impfap is now mine. Not buying one more.
  12. CrazyBuck

ATH: 133 610 PED Rage Pants (M,C)

A day like any other, I thought. Having trouble focusing now, hands are shaking and the adrenaline is pumping. It all happened just after I said to Simon that "Buck is a little off with the needle today", he proved me pretty wrong and made the finest god damn rage pants in the UNIVERSE...
  13. CrazyBuck

Uber: Omegaton Chasers 34 286 PED

KABLAM! One more jackpot for mr. buck! Totally amazing that even ONE big bang like this would pay out for me. Now this is the second within a few weeks of playing. Spent the peds from the 24k Dino shoe on a DOA Strikehammer. Now i guess i have the peds to play with the toy too :D . All peds...
  14. CrazyBuck

24 643 PED Dino Shoes

All of a sudden the big bang from the crafting machine came. Biggest loot all categories so far. Now I better be fast investing the cash into some decent equipment before the machine comes back and eats it up! :D GL all!
  15. CrazyBuck

Eomon goodie!

Found an Eomon Old standing all helpless and alone in the desert NW of Naval Station Triton. I put him out of his misery after a couple of revives. Sleipnir and fap-90 :)
  16. CrazyBuck

UL saehrimnir

A sweet loot from the eomon last night!
  17. CrazyBuck

Advertisement of Entropia

How much money do you think MA spend on marketing Entropia Universe? Any at all? For example with this "huge" update comming this september (mentoring comming back and all), why not spend $100k on marketing this game for a change! Ads in some gamer-magazine? Sponsor a big LAN-event? If i'm...
  18. CrazyBuck

An alternative to the dino shoes?

Hello fellow crafters! Atm I'm usually spending some stray peds in the crafting machine. I do it for pure gambling purpose and craft almost always on full condition. The dino shoes blueprint is my favorite because the success on condition is minimum a global and the materials are cheap...
  19. CrazyBuck

HoF: A bunch of nice fish

Been having some luck with the big sea creatures the last days! Here comes the top 3 goodies! Peace! :)
  20. CrazyBuck

My trip Next Island

I thought id give a little trip report for curious people that dont feel like making the trip themselves.. As soon as i saw that the new planet was up i just felt i had to go for a little sightseeing. Brought two LR41s and paid the 40ped transport fee. I was met by an islandish and caribbian...
  21. CrazyBuck

Uber: Big Bulk 5923 PED

Hotstreak still going! :eyecrazy: Big thanks to Perry for good company and fapping Mainly heatsinks in the loot
  22. CrazyBuck

Uber: Atrox Young 7066 PED

Yo yo! The streak continues! This little camper came at me in Dome 20 on CND of all places :D Oils and a cb26 (L)
  23. CrazyBuck

Uber: 8272 PED Formicacida Strong

The good times keep rolling! :D I hit this one at the LA north east of Wolverine! A fap 80 and a big stack of eye oil!
  24. CrazyBuck

Uber: 7938 PED Big Bulk

Woha! Biggest solo hunting loot, couldnt have come in a better time! Robot adjusters for the whole family! https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/8/9/7/0/bulk3.jpg Thanks to Goutty always being alert on the fap ;) The Hall of Fame...
  25. CrazyBuck

Selling: 4.7k Lumis Leach

Taking offers on about 4700ped worth of Lumis Leach. Ill sell to the highest bidder in about 24h when i get it out of the tower (if i like the price). Bids in %
Back