Search results

1. crazyshadow

EntropiaFund Bonus Events

Don Crazyshadow Hunterz
  2. crazyshadow

Quest for ATH Log

I was having a look at your spread sheet, Nice MU for indoors runs! I will have to try AU someday :) You cycled around 88k and lost 13.8k since your last big multiplier. I would go amp on some crappy MU ores, big chances you hit a 15-20k soon. Btw we can see the hidden cells in your spread...
  3. crazyshadow

The biggest ATH on FOMA!

Please let us know how does the situation turn out. Is it limited to a single mining zone or it is the same on all other planet?
  4. crazyshadow

The biggest ATH on FOMA!

Considering you are not mining over same area and you are not overlapping drops, 300 double NRF is clearly IMPOSSIBLE, something is wrong with your avatar. Ive been mining indoors for years now and my highest double drop NRF is 104. Its common to get to 60, but very rare to reach the 100s. The...
  5. crazyshadow

FYI: How true to their word Monria owners are...

You are missing some important details here DoA and rule change was completely expectable for the reasons below: Quality vs quantity For example(fictive example), I wanna sort out damage type of a Monria mob. Its not a simple thing and it takes a lot of time and testing. However after 10 hours...
  6. crazyshadow

Mining Challenges

Yes I will, once its completed.
  7. crazyshadow

Mining Challenges

There is a new mission unlock if any of you noticed yet :) Erionite! :yay: Unlocked when you complete stage III of Cald,copper,Cumbriz,Frigulite,Narc
  8. crazyshadow

New Caly mining Challenges!

Anyone noticed the new Caly Erionite mining challenge? Recently added I guess? If any of you completed a stage yet, is it same scale of reward? :)
  9. crazyshadow

Where are all the big towers? HoF list is RIDICULOUS since december

Are there still pure indoors miners out there? Everyone went planetside or what?! Where are all the 15k, 20k,25k,30k tower that we used to see once or twice a week? We didn't see any in past 6-7 weeks. We can see a big 8k from time to time and even a HUGE 11k-12k once every 3 weeks... This is a...
  10. crazyshadow

Help: indoor untaxed mining?

It does directly cut 5% on claim value. No proof, but thats what most people think. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?239704-Mining-in-taxed-ares
  11. crazyshadow

200% ores indoors... most indoors dont have such high MU rare ores but from the ones you listed its in a 0,5% to 1,5% proportion so over 100 claims you get one...That is NOT interesting at all and they are always mixed with crap so your average MU still suck when you hit one. It become...
  12. crazyshadow

Monria is the only untaxed indoors mining. You can contact me ingame if you want some advices & infos. I am very used to indoors mining, and I can confirm average MU on Monria is very competitive with foma/hell and sometime even better.
  13. crazyshadow

Selling: Weapons & Dura Amp 92 (L)

You can find it on Entropedia. It absorb 92% of your weapon decay and add 4 dmg
  14. crazyshadow

B..U.M.P :p
  15. crazyshadow

Max possible multipler in mining

Planetside Dsec30 unamp: (2)*3,3*M =5097. So =772 Indoors Dsec30+ta7: (2+9)*3,3*5*M=54590. So=301 Based on the same turnover per month indoors, in the past 2 months it seems harder to get any multiplier bigger than 50
  16. crazyshadow

B.u.m.p. :)
  17. crazyshadow

Selling : Melee Durability Amplifier 92 (L) 216.37tt....175% T3.9 Piron PBR-15....................................tt+700 T3.9 Archon's Sword.................................tt+750 Ozpyn RSB S1X1......................................tt+170
  18. crazyshadow

Selling: Monria

I would like to Gratz the future owner. Now we can expect some new update :) Im working on crafting the latest items specific to Monria, you can see what I discovered in the last months here...
  19. crazyshadow

Buying: All Monria Mob's Parts & skins

B.u.m.p. .
  20. crazyshadow

B.u.m.p. .
  21. .

22. crazyshadow

Question: Why do people mine indoors?

Wow gratz!! what a timing!
  23. crazyshadow

Question: Why do people mine indoors?

6. Profit :) Exactly what I think. Good point here, Most my indoors tower average at 105-109% MU, but I had 24k Alter@126% and my friend had a 27k Ignisium some months ago in Hell so that help quite a bit. IMO, UDG,FOMA have too high tax to profit in the long run. I prefer mining indoors...
  24. crazyshadow

b.u.m.p. .
  25. crazyshadow

Up! Also added new drop rate to justify new MU!
Back