Search results

1. Tass

EntropiaPlanets.com, the universe and everything

Disclaimer: I'm not speaking for EntropiaPlanets, just for myself! I would like to know your opinion about EntropiaPlanets.com EntropiaPlanets has taken some bashing for announcing news articles, interviews and such on PCF. EntropiaPlanets stopped announcing anything on PCF and as result the...
  2. Tass

FYI: Next Island Wiki

Portal:Next Island (post-release info) About Next Island (mainly pre-release info) Please help to make more information available.
  3. Tass

Info: Vehicles Wiki

Well, there it is: Vehicles Wiki.
  4. Tass

Live Chat with Planet Cyrene Development Team! Now!

Read the chat while it's happening: Click! EDIT: Meanwhile the chat is over of course but luckily there's a complete transcript and this thread with the questions extracted.
  5. Tass

Harbinger Event - Info & Docu

Please bring all relevant info and media here. It will be put on the Harbinger Event wiki page for convenience (all info at 1 place instead of spread over 100 threads). Latest adds: - Decoding Robot Messages - New missions and latest intercepts - The Flood! - items section - some Harbinger...
  6. Tass

Was told noobs might be interested in crime stories...

...so there is one in my signature.
  7. Tass

Expedition to the new Port Atlantis Area

During 'Open House' on Calypso Gateway there was an expedition to CG to scout everything and share the information which finally led to the nice CG wiki page. Now with the restructuring of the Port Atlantis Area that close I think it's about time to annouce another expedition starting as soon...
  8. Tass

Around Eudoria Cup - call for volunteers

Dear Calypsians, here comes the Around Eudoria Cup - a boat race all around Eudoria on 7 November 2010. Such an event requires a lot of organization. There's need of volunteers to act as referees and helpers at different places. Would also be great to have a 2 or 3 people to follow the leading...
  9. Tass

Planet Cyrene Creative Director Ed Robles' Blog

Check it out there: Ed Robles 3 Contains some interesting thoughts (facts I would say). More Cyrene info: About Planet Cyrene
  10. Tass

Port Atlantis Area - A call for images (or even videos)

Since the Port Alantis Area will change very soon images are needed for the PA Area and related wiki pages that show the situation: - pre-VU10 before Typhon hit Calypso - post-VU10 - pre-CR 2010.5 (this is now) - post-CR 2010.5 (this will be very soon) And besides PA the PA area also...
  11. Tass

Info: Club NEVERDIE wiki pages

Not sure whether it came to your attention yet but there's a not too shabby wiki page for CND: - About Club NEVERDIE This one featues almost everything about CND including the page below, for example info on CND's revenues, the sales 2005 & 2010, videos, ... - Club NEVERDIE This one has only...
  12. Tass

Info: Robot Menace - Fed up of info scattered over many threads and...

...hidden between a huge number of rather uninteresting posts? Well, it could be different! Just check out Robot Menace August 2010.
  13. Tass

Vehicles - an outlook?

In respect of all the anticipation of vehicles and the corresponding threads I just want to point out: - CE2 natively supports vehicles, have a look at page 13 of the CE2 features document. You can find numerous videos on youtube (taken from other AAA games as well as stuff 'normal people'...
  14. Tass

Quest/Missions - A list

**ADMIN NOTE** As the original thread starter has decided to abandon this informational thread, a new version has been created here: List of Missions Please continue discussion in that thread, thanks. **ADMIN NOTE** :locked:
  15. Tass

Quest/mission system

(For a quick but also detailed overview of the current Quests/Missions check the listing in this thread.) (For an deeper insight into the Quest/Mission System read this interview with FPC writer Krister on Entropia Gateway) (Help FPCs and fill this survey about the Quest/Mission System)...
  16. Tass

First Planet Company Official Pioneer Q&A transcript

First Planet Company Official Pioneer showed up at Twins yesterday and answered some questions. Does anybody have a transcript (main chat log file?) or at least some screenshots of the event?
  17. Tass

CP sale press coverage

Articles & discussions on the sale of Crystal Palace Space Station . * there's a lot more out there on those blog/forum style websites and others as well, often they copy it from a few original sources like the articles on entropiaplanets.com, on onlinemassivelymultiplayer.com, or the one Pirx...
  18. Tass

FYI: Enhanced items on auction

- items carrying an enhancer can be put on auction, so pay attention - in the auction window they are marked with a green flash symbol in the 'Item' column
  19. Tass

Info: Sollomate Opalo Tier Upgrades

Ingredients for Tier 1 Upgrade Sollomate Opalo (TT Edition) - - - - - - -Sollomate Opalo, SGA Edition - - - - - - - - - - -
  20. Tass

"1st day Noob" got a 6.8k tower at Swamp Camp

Isn't this what EU dreams are made of? Edit: Aaaaah, don't -rep me if you think a random noob got the tower that actually you deserved... I'm just providing the information ;)
  21. Tass

Selling: 13.49 PED Inflict Melee Damage Skill Implant 2000%

*******sold
  22. Tass

Selling: 15.84 PED Aim Skill Implant < 1000%

*sold.....
  23. Tass

Question: Would this be allowed in Switzerland?

Or New Switzerland? Minaret controversy in Switzerland
  24. Tass

11-23-2009 on venturebeat.com: Next Island to launch sci-fi adventure virtual world — with time travel

Next Island to launch sci-fi adventure virtual world — with time travel - "Its private beta begins in less than 30 days" - "The company plans to launch an open beta in January and then launch the full world in the spring" - "Next Island is already promoting itself in the Planet Calypso...
  25. Tass

Which player type are you?

Please read completely before voting. "The Bartle Test of Gamer Psychology is a series of questions and an accompanying scoring formula that classifies players of multiplayer online games (including MUDs and MMORPGs) into categories based on their gaming preferences." Wikipedia: Bartle Test It...
Back