Search results

1. K

King Richie Took mining log

Hi all, I decided to make a nice log of my mining experience as well as I have been sincerely inspired by a lot of entropians who have done the same. Most of which seem to be doing really nice. I will be mining with: VRX2000 OA104 TT excavator These amps have been treating me good in the past...
  2. K

8.1k OA01

after a long run finally this :) :wtg:
  3. K

S: Unl. OA103 bp (100QR)

BO 20k pm me if ur interested.
  4. K

Unlimited BP for sale!

OA103 unl (70.4QR) OA102 unl (14.2QR) MA102 unl (32.8QR) taking offers here
  5. K

Selling HG implants bulk

Hi all. I just chipped out all my HG and got 25 filled ESI I want to sell now. Please pm me for offers. Any good offer will be taken into consideration. The total tt of all ESI is about 350ped. Richie.
  6. K

Selling Unlimited OA103 BP

i am selling this nice BP the QR is only 1, its a fresh BP :) Taking offers Richie.
  7. K

Selling Adj Fap

Hi, I am selling an Adj fap. I have had it for quite some time now and I loved to hunt with it. It's a great fap and hunting with it in my beloved pixie5a :silly2: usually gives me a small profit when hunting not too big mobs. But now i am back in school, i have a job too so I cant hunt as much...
  8. K

Problems with VU 8.20

Hi everyone, I dont know if i am the only one with this problem but here goes. Some days ago i kicked my pc into a coma had to fix it up all the way and now it works again. In the meantime MA decided to throw in another VU so i had to download the update. It finished, i manage to get ingame...
  9. K

Good CND mining HOF

Click to enlarge
  10. K

1k ped Hof Xmas present :)

I knew it was coming for me and it finally did :) Click to enlarge
Back