Search results

1. S

My gold card broke

Well I got a gold card a few months ago and now its broken so I can't log on to EU anymore. I wish I hadn't gotten one now so I could play again. I made a support case but haven't gotten any response yet. I will update this thread when I hear from them. It took weeks for my original GC to...
  2. S

Falx Sweating

Well I set out to sweat a Falx and accomplished my goal after 2 deaths Click to enlarge
  3. S

Whats the point of the rep system?

I'm kinda wondering what the point to the rep system is. I get most of my rep by making fun of people and mocking them. Usually I will get 3 +rep for every 1 -rep when I tease someone on forums. I would have to guess that the point of the rep system is to show who is the most active...
  4. S

Accepting 1 disciple, will split markup on item

My first disciple got to 600 prospecting today and is ready to graduate. Now I am going to take on another disciple. When you graduate I will split the profit on the gift with you. Also if its a gift with a low markup on it, I will just give it to you as a graduation present. I play everyday...
  5. S

Noobs in 2A get first hof on cp

So a friend of mine took me to CP for the first time the other day. He paid for my ticket and even let me borrow his 5b while he used my 5A's. We got a few globals and did alriight. It was a whole new experience for me killing mobs that move and hit so fast and the crits...well they...
  6. S

Selling armour collection and 5A

Well I've decided I don't really need all the sets of armour I've collected so I'm going to offer them up for sale. Also I decided I don't really need my set of 5A's either. So heres what I've got. Pixie Goblin Gnome Warrior Kobald 5A's All sets are complete including the 5A's. I believe...
  7. S

Selling Jag feet F

I am auctioning off the Unlimited Jag Feet for Female avatar. The tt value of the feet is 19.27 ped. They are the Unlimited ones, meaning they can be repaired. sold
  8. S

Buying Warrior M parts

I'm looking for Warrior M thighs, harness and arms. PM me if you wanna sell.
  9. S

Mining theory poll

Just wanted to see what percentage of people would sucribe to each theory. I see some people are having difficulty reading the options expecially number 4. I think 4 clearly states the you believe that claims do NOT spawn. Therefore if you chose option 4 and any other option you are...
  10. S

Why not to go afk in pvp

Why not to go afk in pvp. Cause some noob miner will shoot you in the back. :) Click to enlarge
  11. S

selling piece of paper

Selling the piece of paper that goes with the logs. Pm me with offer.
  12. S

Buying M ambu rancher hat

I am buying M Ambu Rancher hat, pm me with price.
  13. S

Ambu looks gay, heres what ma has to say

I like their responce to my suggestion, check it out. 12 Dec 2007 You wrote: You guys made ambu clothes look like absolute crap. They used to be so cool. Now they look like something my dog threw up on. Everyone was making fun of me in twin. Afew people sad "wow they fucked you up you look...
  14. S

Dr. Log and the black orb

I found this log from an argo. Check it out. Click to enlarge
  15. S

Sib

Has anyone done any scientific research on whethor SIB makes your skill increase faster and by how much faster? Or do we just "know" this? Seems to me skill gains are influenced by alot of factors. What type of mob you just shot, how much damage you did, how much ammo was spent, how much decay...
  16. S

Best n00b armor

Alot of people would like to know what the best armor is for a new player. Unfortunatly there is no best armor. There are many different kinds and it can be very confusing to new players. The first thing a new player needs to understand is that different mobs do different kinds of damage...
  17. S

Shogun v Predator

I did a brief comparison of shogun vs predator armor tonight. Predator was coming out 12.5% more eco. Can anyone confirm or deny these results? I know MA made some claims saying they had made made L armor more competitive in the new VU so I wanted to test it out. Looks like it is but this is...
  18. S

Question about armor decay

Can someone tell me if I understand this correctly? I used to think if you are fighting an impact only mob while wearing pixie and taking 1 damage to your hp , and then you switch to goblin, still taking 1 damage to your hp, that decay would be the same. But some claim you would take more...
  19. S

Sweat camp mob trains are..

Just wondering what people think about 100 mobs showing up un-announced at sweat camp.
  20. S

Would EU be a better game is it was player owned?

Do you guys think EU would be a better game if it was owned by the players?
  21. S

Does MA profit more or less than we deposit?

Post whethor you think MA profits more than we deposit every year or less. I will reveal the answer in 24 hours.
  22. S

EU money supply 50 million ped

There is 50 million unspent ped floating around in EU. This is usefull information for alot of people who understand economics. Just thought you guys would like to know. I had to convert SEK to dollars to get this. Heres my source. http://mindark.com/docs/reports/Interim_Statement_Q3_2007.pdf
  23. S

Easy to follow hunting guide.

Here is a guide for new players who want to go hunting but dont know what gear they need. Follow each step. 1. Deposit $10 2. Go to the trade terminal, click on weapons, and purchase the solamate opalo. 3. At the trade terminl, purchase the vivo t1, so you can heal yourself 4. At the trade...
  24. S

Curse of the no loots

For the past 2 days I have noticed a decrease in the percentage of mobs that loot. For me I am currently getting about 5% of mobs that actually loot. A few times I had 50 or more mobs in a row with no loot. Has anyone else exsperienced this?
  25. S

Sweat Strike

All sweaters, stop selling sweat. After a few days the price will be much higher. If you don't believe me, there are plenty of real life examples of this happening. Its due to supply and demand. Don't worry, people like me who refuse to sweat and would rather just buy it from a sweater won't...
Back