Search results

1. doitordontdoit

Heading home now...

Time to get back home to Calypso! personal notes from NI: So, I got my time travel crystal BP (L), read the ingredient list over, gave my head a shake.. getting the 3x Time Travel Crystals that are required for visiting Ancient Greece sounds about as inviting as shaking Tabasco (hot) sauce...
  2. doitordontdoit

Riker UL2

Hello, I am looking for someone who can Tier up a Riker UL2 (UL ofc^^).. mine's been @ 0.9 for far too long now. Please PM me if you offer this service and can throw me a ball-park figure of what this will cost. Thx in adv. Ossi!
  3. doitordontdoit

just a bit west of C.Corinth...

I was out on my evening swim, just west of C.Corinth, amongst the cute little razortooth, where I came upon a small island, near the edge of the planet ;) *poof* ... and the rest is history! thanks for everyone's wonderful input tho, wonderful community at its best! Ossi!
  4. doitordontdoit

That's not fair to them.

When I hear that all these new car owners are just lazy ppl who don't want to walk anymore, and are bound to get fat and suffer heart attacks and other ailments, It just makes me mad! :mad: Whether a hunter, miner, or tourist, people shouldn't be singled out like that, imo. That's not fair to...
  5. doitordontdoit

Girl or GIRL.. does it really matter??

Lately, this topic has been on my mind and I just wonder what other ppl in the community think... If you meet a female ava inworld, does it matter to you if they are a girl (female irl) or GIRL (Guy In Real Life)? (note: this question is directed at both male and female participants) The...
  6. doitordontdoit

Entropia Tracker :/

was just thinking, Entropia Tracker seems to have a rather big-brotherish side effect to it... did anyone think of providing a way to opt out of being 'watched'? I am not saying anything.. I am just sayin'... :scratch2: Ossi!
  7. doitordontdoit

Buying: Looking for a Riker UL2

You know you have it, and I know I want it... Ranged Carbide Laser, Riker UL2.. pls, PM me if you are looking to depart with this weapon. Thx in advance... Ossi
  8. doitordontdoit

HoF: Dome 11 South is so kind :)

On my second visit to CND things weren't looking as nice as my last visit.. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/hall-fame/91382-ossi-pans-first-visit-club-neverdie.html however, in the true sprit of the Hounds, I kept pluggin' away.. something told me that the Longus were calling.. in a...
  9. doitordontdoit

MA, let me depo! please...

I am in Canada and use the 'credit card' depositing method. This system worked great for a while, had my card activated so I can depo in-game or through the entropia web site. For some reason, I am no longer able to get a successful transaction when I attempt a depo.. keep getting a mesage...
  10. doitordontdoit

Ossi & Pan's first visit to CND

Wow! What an awesomme vacation! Gloryhound Irregulars' Ossipon and Pandora were invited up to visit CND with Sassyfer Sass Missmonkey. This is our first visit to the big rock and once we settled in with our new surroundings, it was time to visit the domes! Biodome #4 was the dome for us...
  11. doitordontdoit

Where does you Ava sleep when you log off?

<msg removed>
Back