Search results

1. Brownie

Achievement: Medicine unlock finally!

okay so for weeks ive been wanting this unlock (could have unlocked it alot earlier but been pretty busy irl so..) and now finally its here :) I was about to go heal some sweaters when a soc m8 told me to fap her instead while she was skilling some sword on ambus and then finally, it came :)...
  2. Brownie

Uber: Trox Uber

This is my first uber and ive been waiting for over 3 years at this one.. Been pretty much just pissed cause ive seen so many new friends getting ubers and i keep getting the no looters, until now ;) :D This one really made my day, had spent ~2k ammo before i got this one, and then i got a 160...
  3. Brownie

Achievement: 5k HG :)

Finally after lots and lots of hunting, i got 5000 points in handgun :) Even though this isnt so much i still consider it as a small achievement since nothings chipped :) :wtg::wtg::wtg: Click to enlarge
  4. Brownie

Achievement: FINALLY! Martial Arts :)

Okay so a few weeks back i noticed i started going broke and im a little short on cash IRL now so i didnt want to depo, so i noticed my brawler (HIT) was lvl 18 and started hunting low lvl mobs with tt fists :) Up until last update i was hunting alot of molisks but now when they started...
  5. Brownie

Selling: Eraktor Force (L) BluePrint (L)

A soc m8 looted this one and asked me to take bids on EF since he does not have an account here.. i will let screens do the talking :) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Let the bidding begin! :):yay::yay:
  6. Brownie

Finally serendipity! :)

After a looong time i finally unlocked serendipity last night :) A soc friend came online and i asked him to go hunt with me til i unlock serendipity, 10 seconds after that i kill an allophyl and BAM! you have aquired a new skill :) :wtg: Click to enlarge :yay::yay:
  7. Brownie

Melee Damage Assessment.. FINALLY

so after months of power fist hunting that went really bad.. i decided to buy 2 tt fists with my last peds and go to the ring with a soc m8.. first i was with our great CEO trux :) and after a while he left and another soc m8 who was also my disciple kaese, i stood there boxing him while he...
Back