Search results

1. Montaque

Life, mostly in between the highs & lows

Lets get this started, shall we? Well the idea behind why I should start a blog here is mostly unknown. ATM It feels as the right way to go about the subject. I have been a EF member longer than most active posters. Seen ppl come and go, vent their success and unfortunatly their misfortune...
  2. Montaque

The Montaques First uber

Todays first mob gives me this :woot: Best possible way to start a day on calypso. My brother joins me later and we get the best possible way to end the day on calypso. 6.4k Longtooth with a mod. LR32 & a standard LR32. Both were (L) but I had my fingers crossed untill I could calm my...
  3. Montaque

18k Evisc Gen2

OMG 25th is my day! I needed to replace some martial armor so I went for eviscerators! An hour without any loot worth mentioning I strike a gen 2. First I thought 1080 :yay: then I think 1800 :D then I realize 18000 :eyecrazy: This summer is full of suprises it seems. I got my first HOF...
  4. Montaque

I wan't my money back

Never before have I been this dissapointed. Yesterday I take my brother to CND to hunt mobs he never seen and vist the asteroid resort for the first time. We had high hopes and good spirit paid 25ped fee for teleporting. As we start with the first dome I notice that we have to look for mobs...
  5. Montaque

Why is 50 % of my l00t too far?

Comón MA or my computer? I haven't been too active for some time but this bothers me a lot! Why is 50% of my kills too far away to loot? I tried to re-log and so on while hunting and still I find many of my killed mobs givin me the message that it is too far away to loot? I stand on top of the...
  6. Montaque

Finally ATH for Mr Montaque

Seen many friends get them. Most whom I introduced to EU. Today it was my turn :woohoo: Finally Mr Montaque scores a HOF worth posting.
  7. Montaque

Uncolored Urban Pattern Pants

Uncolored Urban Pattern Pants (M) are looking the same as Luna Line Pulsar Pants (M) I've noticed some ppl are using this visual bug as a sales booster in auction! Kinda exploit varning so b aware that the colors might dissapear when MA takes action.
  8. Montaque

Screen Grabber bugged

I have seen a lot of weird bugs'n stuff within EU but this one is new. My screengrabber went fubar and decided not to include everything that actually is on the screen?!? I dunno how it is possible but it is, here is a pic. I took earlier when I finished my hunt and checked the screenshots I...
  9. Montaque

Montaque Glowballs'n stuff Highlights

Yesterday was an all day hunting project where I tried several mobs with small runs 3-500ped. each and I decided to post the highlights. There was very few items in general but the neconu dropped me an original cobra whip wich was sold on auction for TT+200 so I guess that glowball topped the...
  10. Montaque

Montaque's Diary

After browsing around, reading tons of threads'n post's I realize.... Most things I would write a post in a thread is already said :scratch2: not with the exact words I would choose but in a way or another. Since I actually once now & then have something to say I try to come up with an idea of...
  11. Montaque

Montaque @ CND

I've been up @ CND a few times and every trip has ended with a big hole in my ped stash. This time I went with a few soc. mates to hunt cornotaerions, it seemed like the trip followed the usual pattern untill I decided to go solo on neconus :) The neconu family was generous and finally I looted...
  12. Montaque

Found some mobs & the artist behind

I was browsing around to find a long lost friend who used to do my tattoos. I found his current site and checked what kinda work he does today! There was some intresting art and to my suprise I recognized whole bunch different animal designs there :eek: My old tattoo artist turns out to be...
  13. Montaque

Montaque Meet Estophyl

It's been way too long since I posted in the HOF section but since this is my first for 2007. :yay: I decided to enter this little HOF :) I guess there is hope that 2007 loots too ;) :bandit:
  14. Montaque

About the add-system?

I tried to search if this have been taken up by someone before but can´t find any threads, so here we go... I´ve been havin some thoughts regarding the add-system and what the pros/cons to have advertisement en/disabled! The biggest question I have is that exactly how does ur loot get affected...
  15. Montaque

Sheez something has to...

Sheez something has to be done with the automatic logging off in our lovely forum!! As u might guess I am quite upset atm bcause it just happened again! While writing a long and very informative post in a thread I got logged out as I was submitting my reply. This happens to me quite often and I...
  16. Montaque

A regular EU day has it´s moments :)

A somewhat eventfull day in EU. Had some small glowballs & unlocked finally medicine! I make it a short story... It started with a small armax glowball Click to enlarge after I took the screenie I started restoring HP and I had a nice suprise on my first click! Click to enlarge I actually...
  17. Montaque

Montaque The Feffo Hunter 1198

Finally something worth posting again :) The new VU couldn´t have started better, infact no VU have been kind to me the first week or so. After strolling around and exploring few hours if there was any changes this VU I decided to go and hunt. That proved to b a good idea, 15 min later I...
  18. Montaque

Montaque The Miner 724 crude oil

Th3 ever so broke Mr. Montaque decided to try mining with the last 20peds he had. First probe gave a Tiny crude oil & the 2:nd probe found something far bigger than I ever found before! XIX Extremely Large Crude Oil worth 724ped´s :yup: Click to enlarge As I am a really new miner I got a...
  19. Montaque

Mr Montaque Touring the US

For those who dunno Im out touring westcoast of the US and atm located in San Dimas To have a show tonight .. I have to say America is taking me and the band with a violent storm of emotions, all in joy :) Last night after our gig we went to LA & Sunset stip, finally we parked our asses in the...
  20. Montaque

Montaque meets molisk

Normally I wouldn´t post a simple gobal but when there are a lot of items I think it´s worth shearing :) This little feller come with: (M) Shogun Harnes (M) Shogun Shin-guards (F) Shogun Harnes (F) Shogun Shin-guards Minor Nervblast chip + a little bit of peds on da side Click to enlarge...
  21. Montaque

Caudatergus Horn??

Perhaps yall seen this before but it´s new for me? Just figuring if there is sum intrest in this or should it remain with my other animal parts collecting dust.... Click to enlarge :bandit:
  22. Montaque

W000t a Fouyl 1614 by Montaque The Hunter

It´s been a while since I posted any globals or Hofs. There havent really been anything worth posting after I got my +2k atrax in oktober. Anyhow ... broke as usuall with my a few pecs left I ran into this friendly foul that donated a nice stack with peds and amazing 5 items aswell :D Click...
  23. Montaque

Buying: Armor plating 6B complete set

Hiya :) I´m looking for a complete set of armor plating 6B, the auction has lately had a piece here & there but I prefer to get a all 6 plates on the same buy! Average price of 6B plates that has sold @ the auction for the last 2 months are about TT+25-35 So I guess that is the amount I´m...
  24. Montaque

Finally it came...

After a long long wait, I finally unlocked it :D Allthou it havent done any miracles to my loot ;) I still feel quite fortunate. Click to enlarge :bandit:
  25. Montaque

Montaque The Hunter a full day :)

Well, some gobals I had during the last day. Not the ubbah I´m waiting for but it´s getting closer :) First of 2 globals that came next to eachother :D Click to enlarge First-time this happened to me and I wouldn´t mind if it happened again. Then it got little bigger Click to enlarge And...
Back