Search results

1. dataspice

Unexpected - but welcome - unlock

I'd like to be able to say that I was counting the clicks, working my my mouse-finger to the bone in an attempt to get this unlock. It wouldn't be true, though. :silly2: As satisfying as it is to get an unlock after working for it, it's also really fun to get an unexpected mint-green message...
  2. dataspice

Invasion? Or confused bots?

There are loads of bots and some warriors south of Emerald where the thora/thori/thorofoids hang out. 19:15 MA time. I've never seen them there before. Thought others might want to come play. :yay:
  3. dataspice

HoF: 1 Big Estophyl + 1 Great Event = 1 Happy Kiddoe!

I'm a happy girl right now!! :yay: Thanks for hosting the event, Oleg. :D Click to enlarge
  4. dataspice

Silent Uber - blueprint

:yay: Ziplex TK320 OreSeeker (L) blueprint Imagine my surprise when this quietly appeared in the loot window on Friday: Click to enlarge My storage is full of extra blueprints that worth almost nothing. I expected this to be another duplicate / worthless bp. Boy, was I wrong!! :eek:
  5. dataspice

History Lesson: WWII reenacted by Gamers

I ran across this and thought it was funny enough that I should share. Unfortunately, I couldn't find an author to credit. *Hitler[AoE] has joined the game.* *Eisenhower has joined the game.* *paTTon has joined the game.* *Churchill has joined the game.* *benny-tow has joined the game.* *Stalin...
  6. dataspice

Cadet Cowboy Boots Blueprint (L)

...discovered this item tonight while crafting Long Katu Curtains. It's a Lvl VI bp requiring 11 x Fine Leather; 46 x Generic Leather; 8 x Wool Thread. I'm glad to see a bp without crazy-rare materials required, but I'm too green to make this item yet. :( SS to follow:
Back