Search results

1. MIXALHS

Selling: OMEGATON FAST AID Fap 69 SGA EDITION

accept offers first price 5k pm me for offers :D https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=238704&catid=member&imageuser=19493
  2. MIXALHS

Selling: Omegaton fast aid fap-69,sga

accept offers for my fap :smash::smash:
  3. MIXALHS

Selling: jaguar parts M

pm for your offer and what part you want!:D
  4. MIXALHS

Selling: selling Log parts:1,11,12

selling Log parts:1,11 log part 12:sold log part 11:pm for offers log part 1:pm for offers(sell it 50 ped) and 1 piece of paper
  5. MIXALHS

HoF: Ohhh a Furor!!!!

A very nice hof on new mobs furor!!! ty my love Antikleia for her magical fap !! Click to enlarge
  6. MIXALHS

Uber: My first uber hof!!!!

After 2 years hunting i got my first real hof on cp!!!!:beerchug::dance::banana: I need better but it's a nice start!!!!! WISH ME MORE...........:yay::yay::yay: Click to enlarge
  7. MIXALHS

Achievement: Unlock Treatment!!!

Another nice skill open!!:yay::yay: Click to enlarge :nurse:
  8. MIXALHS

I need help!!!

Today me and antikleia decide to take a very sweet dog!!!! he is boxer with something else(the father wanted!!!:D:D:D) he is 1.5 months old!!and we try tofind out a name for him!!! the name must include 4 syllables!!!Antikleia want something from the game! i don't have any problem all the names...
  9. MIXALHS

Buying: Jaguar Thigh guards!!!

Accept offers plz pm!!!:yay::yay:
  10. MIXALHS

Uber: Antikleia'a first tower!!!

My little princess Antikleia decided to start mining!she took a 211 and start for emerland n! after the rebomb......:tower: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge we are very happy because we start together we exchange our avatars and we go team hunts too!!:yay::yay:(we have the same ava only in...
  11. MIXALHS

Achievement: 150 hp!!i am medium now!!!!

After 2,5 years of non stop playing i got 150 hp!!!MEDIUM LVL:yay::yay: i am very proud for my avatar,because i am one of the most of players that they didn't get a really nice loot:mad::mad:!!!! but i love this game........:laugh::laugh::laugh:so my next goal is 400 hp!!:D:D:D:laugh::laugh...
  12. MIXALHS

HoF: Laertis+antikleia=hofs for ever!!!!

After a bad argo event me and antikleia :inbed: decided to go and kill some troxes!!!!:handgun::handgun: It's our first hof(do together:love::swoon::kiss:)!!!:yay::yay::yay: Click to enlarge many hofs coming:hug:(i wish...:scratch2:)
  13. MIXALHS

Achievement: Another great win!!!!

As the title says....another great win on argo event!!!:clap::clap: me second win!!!:D:D:D Click to enlarge i had a small but nice global and the last minutes had some nice loots!! :D:D:D Click to enlarge ty zap for the great event!!!:yay::yay:
  14. MIXALHS

Achievement: New skill unlock!!!

Here is another nice unlock!!!! :D:D:D Click to enlarge i try to find the picture with the unlock window but i couldn't find it :mad::mad:
  15. MIXALHS

HoF: very very nice esi!!!!:)

Yesterday i took part on ambu event, i didn't take the first place but i take my first BIG ESI!!!:yay::yay: Click to enlarge (the esi sold 700ped):eek::eek: another nice global too :clap: Click to enlarge ty zap for the nice event!!!
  16. MIXALHS

Selling: Dr.Almon Duchev Log part 12

Yesterday i looted one other part:yay::yay: so... i sell it again!!! the previous part sold at 250 ped!!! accept pm or bids here!!!;)
  17. MIXALHS

Selling: Dr.Almon Duchev Log part 12

accepting bids here or pm me!!!!!:):) here is the info about the part! https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/items/127527-dr-almon-duchev-log-part-12-a.html
  18. MIXALHS

Info: Dr.Almon Duchev Log part 12

i looted this from umbra!!! (looted 2) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  19. MIXALHS

Achievement: ***my win at argomania***

I am so happy for my win...i had long time to win on an event!!!:yay::yay::yay: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge ty Zap for the great event!!!:D:D:D
  20. MIXALHS

HoF: A sweet atrox hof and a nice trip on cp!!!!

Yesterday i had a little but nice hof from atrox!!:laugh: Click to enlarge after that me and antikleia we decided to up on cp!!:yay: ty serica for the nice flight :D Antikleia want to up her skills in first aid and we started our hunt in dome 3! nice global came!!!:clap: Click to enlarge...
  21. MIXALHS

Achievement: Avoidance :) !!!!

Finally i unlock it!!:yay::yay::yay:after long skilling in hunting(and without any good loot:mad:) Click to enlarge the skill unlocked during of a very nice team hunt with my friend aligator!!(3 globals) :D:D:D
  22. MIXALHS

HoF: Nice ambu hof :)

I was hunting ambu yesterday and a little sweet ambu give me that...:yay::yay: (i thought that i had the current image but i couldn't find it):mad::mad: hof list photo!! Click to enlarge
  23. MIXALHS

Achievement: Finally unlock it!!!:)

It was a very nice day for me because finally after so many hunts.. i unlock WOUNDING!! Click to enlarge :yay::yay::yay:
  24. MIXALHS

HoF: Sweet hogglo!!!!:)

The first hog that i killed give me that... Click to enlarge small but enough to up again in cp!:silly2::silly2::D:D:D
  25. MIXALHS

`

"nice week in hunting" I never had such a nice week in hunting... with many globals!!!:D:D:D:yay::yay: ATROX HUNTING!!!! Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge TODAY IN CP WITH MY WIFE(up her skills in first aid :D)!! Click to enlarge MY...
Back