Search results

1. Lerxst

Buying: Angle or Angle BP

I am either looking for an Angle BP or someone that can make me 3 for a 1 click BP I have. Angle BP is a Furniture BP so if anyone has one please let me know.
  2. Lerxst

Selling: Musca Adjusted (F) Full Armor Set

Selling it as a full set and not pieces. Set is full TT 28.60 +61.40 to make it an even 90 PED. OBO Currently on Caly.
  3. Lerxst

Selling: Vivo T20(L) BP (L) 29 Clicks

I have a 29 click BP selling for 12 PED per click or 348 PED (120,000%) AH MU is 133,333%. Also have 63 Robot Weapon Sight 13.23 PED. Materials Per Click: 4x Medical Compress 5x Cumbriz Ingot 9x Simple I Plastic Ruds 6x Robot Weapon Sight Buy all for 360 PED.
  4. Lerxst

Selling: FOMA Apartment

Alpha East, 8D. 350 Ped OBO. SOLD for 350 PED.
  5. Lerxst

Buying: Calypso Apartment

Looking to buy an apartment on Calypso. Have ped or will trade ped+FOMA apartment, Alpha East 8D. Open to any location or size for the right price. Reply or PM here or in game.
  6. Lerxst

Steal From The Miners Mission Bug

Drill tower sample 4(The one in the middle). You click Operate and it never triggers the credit for the mission. You move towards the back of the Miner and it never completes the action. The other 4 miners were fine.
  7. Lerxst

Steal From The Miners Mission Bug

Drill tower sample 4(The one in the middle). You click Operate and it never triggers the credit for the mission. You move towards the back of the Miner and it never completes the action. The other 4 miners were fine.
  8. Lerxst

Loading Failed

Getting error after I put in my GC code: Loading Failed. This may indicate missing or corrupt client data. If the problem persists please...blah blah blah... Really not looking forward to the all day/night redownload and install. Anyone got a fix for this?
  9. Lerxst

HoF: 1st VU10 HOF 280 Narc

Finally!! I got my first global a couple of days ago. I was going around getting new TP's with what little ped I had left and found this little gem. Friggen scared me...lol Click to enlarge
  10. Lerxst

1st HOF on planet in what seems like forever

Acutally December 23 was that last and that was barely a HOF but it does seem like forever. Anywhoooo....Bought a very low 320 from FIlthy to give it a try and it payed off nicely....Now, if I could just get enough ped to buy another one I might HOF again before the 4th of July...:laugh...
  11. Lerxst

Selling: Paint

Looking to move this paint in one bulk sale if possible. 82.20 ped TT. 414 Paint Can (Brigadier) 3 1.50 PED STORAGE 415 Paint Can (Burgundy) 13 2.47 PED STORAGE 416 Paint Can (Burnt Umber) 38 5.70 PED STORAGE 417 Paint Can (Cornsilk) 3 0.72 PED STORAGE 418 Paint Can (Crimson) 4 1.68 PED...
  12. Lerxst

HoF: 3 HOFs, 1 Global

Mining, hell hunting and crafting for that matter have been horrid for months now. Since the mining "event" started it has gotten worse. Decided to head up to CND with the last of my ped Saturday night. First run was bad, very bad. Then the 2nd run gave me some hope. Click to enlarge 3rd run...
  13. Lerxst

A good day...

Finally! Too bad my latop crashed and I lost 3 screenshots :(. Ped card was in dire need of a good day after a couple weeks of solid losses. Anyhow.... Started with a crafting global. Went mining and hit a XIII Belk on the first run. 2nd run was highlighted with 2 IX and a XI Zinc then a XV...
  14. Lerxst

Mining skills dead zone?

Just curious....Up until I hit Level 30 prospector ore mining was pretty good. Couple ubers here and there, nothing spectacular but good enough. Ever since I hit level 30 and unlocked Mineral Sense it has been utter hell. I am now approaching Level 35 (about Level 34.75) and last night I just...
  15. Lerxst

Unamped CND Mining Log

As promised I will log my CND trips. I will track every PEC spent so this will include hunting and a bit of crafting. No amps will be used. Not sure how much info I want to include but will put more than enough relevant info to make this interesting. Mining Tools: OF-105, MF-104, MF-105, TT...
  16. Lerxst

CND: No HOF but....

Loots a plenty. This 3k ped trip started very slow but picked up late Friday and Saturday was just as good. 1st run was horrid, half way through the 2nd run Click to enlarge 3rd run started great but still lost a few ped :( Click to enlarge 4th run was awesome. It started slow but ended up...
  17. Lerxst

HoF: Good trip to CND

By far my best trip to CND in a long while. Only lost about 100 ped TT but made up for that with markup easy :) Nothing too exciting but lots of swirlies. I also hadn't found Petonium in a long time but found 4 claims of in in 3 days. Click to enlarge First Petonium Global Click to enlarge...
  18. Lerxst

Mining is picking up

Let me just say Prospecting Level 30-32.5 was horrid. Seems to be picking up a bit got these over the past few days. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge I then sold all my stockpiles and headed up to CND. 1st run was the typical 40% return. 2nd run I found this Cald sitting...
  19. Lerxst

Crafting has been good

Mining for me is still bad but crafting is keeping the peds flowing for the most part. :D Also reached L10 Tool Engineer on the same click as this 376 ped z15. Click to enlarge
  20. Lerxst

105 ped Colorator

Not quite as nice as the 755 ped Breer M1a I hit last night but still nice none the less. I had enough materials for 5 clicks and wanted to burn some of last nights residue. I eneded up with more than I started with...lol BP is a 5 clicker. Click to enlarge EDIT: I just realized it was an...
  21. Lerxst

HoF: Nice Gun

Just burning some extra materials got this nice surprise. Loot for me has been bad for a couple months so this was a sight for sore eyes. :yay: Click to enlarge BP has 30 clicks
  22. Lerxst

Been a looooong time

Almost 2 months since my last HOF on Oct 31, 08. Lots of peds have been pumped through my ped card and into the loot pool. Down to 41 pecs I HOF again....finally. Click to enlarge
  23. Lerxst

T-Bird Harness F,L

My team looted this full TT (155 ped) T-Bird harness. Had a couple of small globals as well but it was too busy to capture the screens. :D Click to enlarge For sale in auction. 3 days with reasonable BO. :yay:
  24. Lerxst

Selling: 5x Adapted Vivo T10 (L)

I have 5 Adapted Vivo T10 (L) available. 2 are in auction at 35.25 TT @ 147.54% or 52 ped total. I would like to sell the others out of auction if possible. No sales over the last month I am just going by older auction history to set my price. Post or PM if interested. 4 Adapted Vivo T10...
  25. Lerxst

1st Beacon

23 Pedder and only took 10 ships to get it. Click to enlarge
Back