Search results

1. M

Fugabarba, Big Spawn?

I feel wasteful for posting such a easy question but I would just like to know where the biggest spawn of uninterrupted Fuga's are. Thanks.
  2. M

Monkey's Gone Banana's : 100 PED Progression.

After a bad run on robos, I have 100 PED, I decided to use this on noob mobs. I will be recording the hunting runs on here until it reaches 0 or how far I can go with this 100 PED. Enough chat, lets get to it. Monkey wants his Bananas!. :monkey:
  3. M

Global: Atrox 77 PED

I wanted to give another go at atrox since the last time I did 100 PED on them I failed miserably. History repeated its self, the hunt was going pretty bad. I had just enough ammo left to kill a couple more then call it quits. I started to head back to the TP, a Atrox Old spawned and started...
  4. M

Achievement: SGA Global!

Well, I'm dumbfounded. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/members/monkeycreamy/albums/looty/16198-sgaman.jpg I thought It was a nice global, then I saw this when I was about to TT, and thought, https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/members/monkeycreamy/albums/looty/16199-great.jpg...
  5. M

Entropia CE2 - GFX Configs, Ultra High, Ultra Low.

As you all know, MA has no problem with us changing the graphics config txt file. So I went ahead and made a ultra quality version. This boosts sun rays from a mere 200 to nearly 300, as well as many other things including less LOD levels for better graphics, farther viewable textures. A darker...
  6. M

Graphics Configuration

Whats your take?
  7. M

Monkey is High, Possibly From Outer Space! 2729m!

Well, Interesting day today. I logged on to go hunt some argos, got frustrated couldn't find enough youngs. So I headed back to the TP to go to Jasons for some robos. I tp to Jasons and I find my self falling in the sky, almost pee'd my pants at first. You get a nice view, but boy was it...
  8. M

How is the Mining?

Looking for a :tower:? Hows luck treatin ya?
  9. M

Entropia Planet Partners.

I hope this is in the right section, but I'm curious, there's multiple planets coming and if I'm not mistaken there was one that was developed by the community working together for free. I was curious is that still making progress?... Any insight would be appreciated.
  10. M

EUX - Climbers Handbook

Information Provided By Rex :cool: & Monkey :monkey: Here are some various tips/lingo for climbing. I will have demonstration videos eventually. Force: Full on running. Focus: This is usually a last resort, going into first person and forcefully attempting to move forward when your clearly...
  11. M

EUX Cliff Hanger's - Lets Get High!

Supported By EntropiaXtreme Hosted By Rex & Monkey (EUX SOC Members) Welcome, :monkey: How To Participate: Your goal will be to climb to the top of the mountain posted. - We will provide you with the exact coordinates you must reach. - The first one to reach the top, wins. - If no one is...
  12. M

Mountain Climbing/Walking Tutorials?

Shoot Him! :sniper: :monkey:
  13. M

CRYENGINE2/VU10: I've had enough.

That's right, I've had enough of all you complainers. And stupid redundant complaint posts. They are doing nothing but wasting valuable server space that could be used for meaningful and fun threads. Index: I - What is this all about? II - The Good. III - The Bad. IIII - The Ugly. V -...
  14. M

Multiple Mining Towers In Same Radius?! No way.

A soc buddy told me there's multiple mining towers right by each other, i thought no way. I checked the HOF list and there's only a big enough find for 1 tower. Towers are 3k+ or something right?.. I thought he was confused so I went to where he told me to go and sure enough there's 5 mining...
  15. M

EUX Cliff Hangers - Highest Point!

Well, what a day!. :laugh: Story: It started off as me trying to take a soc member "Ion/Sofa" to get various TP's. We met up with Raptor Rex and then we saw a mountain in the distance and were joking around to go climb it. Well it ended up as we did go to climb it. After multiple hours, some...
  16. M

Swimming Faster, Slower, Same?

:scratch2:
  17. M

Mystery Solved! Feffoids!

Well, you all have been wondering why Feffoids have. Umm, erg, a package?.. Yea why Feffoids have package down there now. Well, its pretty obvious. Feffoids are Male. Maffoids are Female. Doesn't that make sense? *The females arent usually by the males because, the radiation. Shrunk, their...
  18. M

Monkey's First VU 10 Global.

Well, hunted many berys, many sabukumas, mined quite a bit and I was really not doing that great. The high of my day was a medium mine and 4 PED Shogun female gloves off a sabukuma. I was getting tired, put my game in windowed, browsed the net and played. Noticed a stupid Estophyl following...
  19. M

What a horrible thing.

Its such a horrible thing to wish EU was back to the old version. Yes we are suffering right now, but again. The benefits outweigh the losses by a HOF'able (lol) amount in the long run. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge I would like to give them a round of applause for the effort they put...
  20. M

What is going down tonight?

What does the majority of people do when they get home in these last couple of days?
  21. M

Claim Your Piece Of Calypso!

I noticed a day ago, people posting pictures of "their rock", "volcano" or some claimed landmark they named. I thought this was a neat idea, so how about having this thread dedicated to a piece of Calypso you claim. If someone claims it before you, its too late. So go out there, search, find...
  22. M

Entropia VU 10 "A Success"

Put aside the bugs, crashes, login problems and missing features. Once those all get fixed, this will be a start of something new. Please watch and give feedback. *Very High (Max) settings, 8xAA + VSync + Motion Blur @ 1920x1080. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWAMgdE-Ots&fmt=22
  23. M

Entroipa VU 10.0+ Performance Data

Please only post if you can run the game. Please post your Performance Evaluation. This way we can have a organized view of what people are experiencing and what may be causing issues as well as overall curiosity and troubleshooting aid. Example Format: Hardware: CPU: GPU: RAM: OS: Settings...
  24. M

Server Status

keep in mind if your experiencing drastic lag and your in game, and it improves if you turn the graphics down then you cannot blame that on the servers/connection.
  25. M

Day/Night Cycle Adds More Excitement?

I don't know about you guys but even though I know its a game those automatic senses kick in. Eg. Yesterday I went to New Switzerland to take some screens and I ended up stuck in the water (lol). So I pressed T, and it revived me in the outback area to the right of it. And I though aww great I...
Back