Search results

1. J

Drill Towers

I had a tower just after unlocking CGA in a natural way. I went to CND, unlocked CGA and got first HoF (500ped iron) Went back to planet and got a tower. At the time all skills natural, and in game for like 2 years. Biggest find before tower and before HoF list was expanded was 400ped caldo...
  2. J

Looking for Daniel Danny Laville

We lost all tracks of this avatar. Soc been to all possible locations, but it is hard to do with 2 people online :( All we can do is bump the thread and hope someone knows the person and lets you know. As for ideas newbie search team sounds good. Another one is to contact all pilots in game and...
  3. J

Last known location - Rei's Defence (no idea how does it go with the drone global, but he was seen in there about 1 am MA Time, after that globaled on drone in unknown location) Not bad idea with a big search. Worth a try. I know there is lots of info ingame so far too.
  4. J

Sorry for double post but got update Noone saw him in Jason. Now one person in TI one in Troy. Still hoping we catch him and ask to contact you mate....
  5. J

16 July 2008, 2:37 MA Time daniel danny laville globaled on drone 06. RhS soc tries to contact him, we have two people online only, one in TI other in Emerald. If anyone can go to Jason and look for him and to Troy for the same reason PLZ DO IT!!!! He is online and hunting drones. Will keep...
  6. J

Selling: Sentinel Harness (F)

Great news :yay: Gratz to Fuega for puting it in the shop and thanks Tzepu. BUMP
  7. J

The Molisk Mine!

It was one of my best LAs to mine. I used to do a nice run from Oshiri and back. Been there when it was fresh LA, I accepted molisks and tax. But I don't accept sabas. Sorry I am another person to write it, but no. I do take ammo on my runs, but I don't like to kill 10 mobs to get to the place...
  8. J

Where are you from?

I am not from England, but atm I am in Southampton. Had all my big loots being here :tower:
  9. J

Info: Frescoqudea Foot

Gratz on the find :yay:
  10. J

Question: Skilling on animals

Thanks mate :) This is most helpfull
  11. J

Info: Frescoqudea Foot

I wish we could see some screen by person who discovered it... there is only a team hunting global before so hard to say how was it looted. Might have been out of ordinary find.... If you have any information - post it! And the lucky one to find it - post a screen!!!!
  12. J

Question: What Mining amps do you use most when u go mining on CND

Most of the time I mine unamped. If I am it is not anything stronger than OA103, usually I stick to OA101-102. I think my skills would allow me to use stronger amps but CND is like amped already so adding another amp increases the basic amp CND gives. I think that the reason you don't find sizes...
  13. J

Question: Skilling on animals

I have a question to more skilled and more experienced people at the matter of skilling on animals. I have 2 pets atm: young exo and snable male stalker. Both are gifts, I don't intend to tame animals, anyway not in a close future, maybe someday when I will be looking for something new and with...
  14. J

Question: Who's a silly boy then aye!?

Such things just happen I bet now you will double check next time you buy one :D
  15. J

Wildlife on Calypso new TV Show!

I can't stop laughing :laugh: This is great... absolutely great. DJ makes a good job, good voice for such films, clear and easy to understand like is should be :) I want more!!! ps. Hogglo in the first scene made me sure my speakers were too loud :scratch2:
  16. J

hidden professions

I have my pro stands hidden. Why? I see nothing big in them and no need to show off.... I will make my pro stands visible when I come to the conclusion they are worth looking at :rolleyes: Anyway, you can tell enough about avatar by looking at attributes which can't be hidden. I personally love...
  17. J

Nice Uber there !!

Gratz for getting the tower and a +rep for making fools out of PKs, yes she made a fools out of you :laugh: +rep for CC for helping and a big respect to all ck for this, I am happy to know there are people with skills who are decent and not only willing to loot someone who got lucky.
  18. J

Question: Should be possible that miners can loot more items from ground?

I think it would be very nice if we could loot some more things in mining. So far we have ores and enmatts, occasional robot spacerafts (which are fun for hunters more than miners) and out of ordinary finds. UL amps and DNA parts are so rare it doesn't even make sense to talk about them. What...
  19. J

Suggestions for CND

I agree with Scudd.... If miners can't mine CP there should be no mobs on CND to make it more fair. Or we should have one more asteroid with only mining domes and leave CND mixed for both as there are some unique mobs after all. As for miners and hunters on CND.... There is no PVP anymore, so...
  20. J

FYI: Crazy (senseless?) mining test

Seems like test is taking longer than it was supposed to or he had fallen asleep over keyboard... C'mon mate, don't keep us away from the results!
  21. J

Nice Uber there !!

First of all BIG GRATZ to the miner! :yay: Getting a tower rocks Second thing this may seem as a good event for PKs, but I am sure that it isn't funny for the miner at all.... Doesn't matter much though as towers can wait for as long as you want them to. Anyway, this is a realy nasty thing to...
  22. J

FYI: Crazy (senseless?) mining test

I wanna see how that ends... BTW what happens if you hit some claim that expires after 1 hour withing first few bombs? Are you going to move or let it expire?
  23. J

Balthazar Noggin Fishburn - Scammer!

:rofl: I love this..... What a scam... mate, you are the hardest of them all :laugh: how could you? With a cold blood.... I will keep my eyes open. Thanks for telling all the community he is around :laugh:
  24. J

How long do you play a day?

When me and my fiancee had 2 PC we used to spend up to 10 hours a day. Now when we have one PC we spend like 4-5 hours a day on weekday, on weekends 6-7hours I think.... I never made calculations :scratch2:
  25. J

OMG ! What %inflation does EU have ?

Some time ago I had to sell some stuff I had to keep me in game, didn't have cash to depo and I was broke. I sold A105 for something like +75ped..... It was a price for them back then... But I am not so angry about it. Yes, I'd have to pay way more now but as a miner I am happy with A104 I got...
Back