Search results

1. Ido

You can OWN the BEST Beauty Parlor

Dear Friends, It has come time for me to part ways with my Beauty Parlor. I have been serving the community with Beauty needs since 2005, but for a long time now i'm having more responsibilities in Real Life then time to play Entropia Universe. I think my Beauty Skills can be put to better use...
  2. Ido

30/12/2013 no CLD payout

WHERE IS MY MONEY ?!! :D Today i received no new cash in the transfer center .. anyone else has this?
  3. Ido

Periodic Table of minable elements

Hi everyone. I'm opening this thread so we can discuss a crazy new idea i had. http://www.mininglog.com/periodictable.php I created this last night listing all minable elements found in entropia. They are segregated by resource type ore/enm/treasure and have information on what planet they...
  4. Ido

IFP - Interplanetary Flight Platform

Interplanetary Flight Platform IFP the platform for pilots and passengers fly.entropiacore.com This website is built for the passengers, to help them find the cheapest ride easily and to aid their travel through space. This system is also built for the pilots, to help them advertise and get...
  5. Ido

FOMA shops #25 and #41 for Rent

Hello Everyone, I would like to offer my shops for Rent I own shop #25 and shop #41 which are both prime locations right in front of the staircases, in the inner ring of shops, the middle shop in each 3 shop block. My renting offer is this: You will receive the Deed to the shop in return...
  6. Ido

Selling: Billton Towers, Asteroid Premium Shops, Shopkeeper

Hi All, I'm entertaining an idea to sell some of my property... If i will get a good offer i will sell them so if you want any of these please post in thread or PM me - - - - I - T - E - M - S - - - - - Shopkeeper Male (current bid 3500 ped) Asteroid Shop #25 (inner circle in front of...
  7. Ido

Question: Miners Dynamic Signature

Hello All Miners, If you are not aware I am the creator of the Little Big Mining Log (www.mininglog.com) We would like to provide dynamic signatures for our users with data you can show off brag about show how awesome you are etc. Also included on the dynamic signature we would like to display...
  8. Ido

Question: Miners Ranking

Hello All Miners, If you are not aware I am the creator of the Little Big Mining Log (www.mininglog.com) We would like to discuss with you ideas for a Miners Ranking for our users. Of course this will only include users of the Little Big Mining Log currently there are 50 of them so i guess its...
  9. Ido

Little Big Mining Log - Miners Tool (OCR)

Little Big Mining Log Mining tracking tool with OCR capability www.mininglog.com Welcome to Little Big Mining Log The purpose of this tool is to help Miners track their claims. It performs image recognition on the mining claim found to record depth size type and position. The miner can then...
  10. Ido

Bounding Circles for Beauticians ... NERF or BUG ?

Hi everyone, Has MA killed the beauty business for good ??? I did my first body procedure after the update today... And to my surprise i found that i cant move the controls outside of VERY TINY bounding areas for the main square and cant reach the ends of the slider.... I FEEL LIKE A TOTAL...
  11. Ido

VTOL fuel consumption comparison mk1-3

Hi i searched for a bit for a comparison but i didnt find exact numbers for VTOL economy So i decided to calculate my own: act oil/km pas oil/min km/h km/min passive oil/km active oil/min mk1 1.1 0.55 57.6 0.96 0.572916667 1.056 mk2 1.45 0.55 63 1.05 0.523809524 1.5225 mk3 1.8 0.55...
  12. Ido

Little Big Mining Log - Miners Tool (OCR)

Little Big Mining Log Mining tracking tool with OCR capability The purpose of this tool is to help Miners track their claims. It performs image recognition on the mining claim found to record depth size type and position. The miner can then plot his data on top of a map so he can return again...
  13. Ido

The Mining Adventures of Ido Sunrider

Today was quite a unique day, after sensing my puny crafting atempts are leading me nowhere, there came my good old friend Kubroz laughing and suggested i should drop crafting and pick up mining instead. You must understand, dear reader, that being a Veteran Hair Stylist (1), even tho thriling...
  14. Ido

Selling: 7x 5B Plates

plates are full tt = 31.10 asking price is tt+28 and is negotiable via PM or MSN idosunrider@op.pl !!SOLD!! Regards Ido
  15. Ido

Selling: Bear Armor Set (M) 7 pieces

!!!!!!!!!! Sold !!!!!!!!!!!!
  16. Ido

Calypso Ore Rapid Exchange (C.O.R.E.) looking for Mining-Investors

Calypso Ore Rapid Exchange (C.O.R.E.) Looking for Mining-Investors C.O.R.E. is offering trading sevices since July 2009. During that time we had periods of better and worse activity, but since the beggining of 2010 our company works hard on improving our services for miners and crafters. Our...
  17. Ido

Calypso Ore Rapid Exchange (C.O.R.E.) looking for Crafting-Investors

Calypso Ore Rapid Exchange (C.O.R.E.) Looking for Crafting-Investors C.O.R.E. is offering trading sevices since July 2009. During that time we had periods of better and worse activity, but since the beggining of 2010 our company works hard on improving our services for miners and crafters. Our...
  18. Ido

Achievement: Veteran Hair Stylist (36), 5000+ Hair Stylist Skill, and 30 Hair Styles

A lot of things happened today... 1. I reached Veteran Hair Stylist Proffesion Level .. its level 36 ! 2. I crossed the 5000 Hair Stylist Skill barrier :D 3. I unlocked the 30th Hair Style :jumps up with joy: Another great day at the parlor : ) www.idosunrider.com
  19. Ido

Achievement: Quality Sense

With Achieving level 35 Impressive Hair Stylist I unlocked Quality Sense Skill :) Another great day at the parlor : ) www.idosunrider.com
  20. Ido

Buy Your ORES with Entropia COREs

Buy Your ORES with Entropia COREs request system Hello Everyone. Today we would like to turn your attention to our Ore and EnMatter ordering solution we have for crafters. If your looking for a single purchase or a steady supply this might be a good option for You. Our request form is...
  21. Ido

Calypso Jumpers

Calypso Jumpers Postcard Series Ever wanted to jump of something really tall? Feel the rush of air against your body as your spiraling down torwards the ground at terminal velocity? Ever wanted to go to the extreme but just didnt know where? The Calypo Jumpers Postcard Series is here to help...
  22. Ido

Do you have the NEW entropia T-Shirt?

Hi all :) im curious how many of you own one of these cool T-Shirts As you can see i own both :D and i really like them! The print is much nicer on the white one in my oppinion :) Also note: mine are XL so the print might appear small :D im not a big fella i just like loose t-shirts :D...
  23. Ido

CND shop for RENT

Hello Everyone, At the time of writing this post there are 14 of 66 shops open on CND There is a big opportunity out there for entrepreneurs to start a prospering business as competition is low :) I would like to offer my shops for Rent I own shop #25 and shop #41 which are both prime...
  24. Ido

Info: New Beautician Tracker

Hi everyone, I would like to take this opportunity to announce a new upgraded feature at www.idosunrider.com The tracker will display my online status and current location like Port Atlantis, Twin Peaks, TI City etc. I hope it will help all those that don't have me on their FL, and choose...
  25. Ido

FYI: FIX FOR: ClientLoader.exe is not a valid Win32 application

To all those that have got their ClientLoader.exe file corrupted by the patcher (like me) or deleted it by accident i will upload it to my website (luckily i have EU installed on 2 PC's so i had a spare client loader) feel free to browse my website too (www.idosunrider.com)...
Back