Search results

1. K

Mini Mayhem HSL event on Takuta - 13 500 PED prize pool

I cracked the top 10 monthly in total globals and total loot, but couldn't get that lucky hit. Went from my first kill to rank 12 in the codex. Overall return wasn't too bad though! Congrats to the winners!
  2. K

Buying: XTLC 400/600 or Vincent DPS LR37 TEN

Unlimited version, thanks. Updated thread title...
  3. K

Random bump to see if any of these rifles might shake loose...
  4. K

Entropia Universe 18.0.0 Release Notes

I have seen it mentioned in a few places that the new VU does not run on Windows 11? Can this be addressed officially? I run EU on my Steamdeck with Windows 11, so this worries me...
  5. K

Halfway through the month. From my first kill to now, I just finished level 9 codex. 27 globals but haven't hit that lucky one... yet!
  6. K

15 years hunting off and on, and never even shot a spider, so I thought what a great way to pass the time until mayhem! I don't cycle a ton in a week but I'll be living on this LA for the event with my fingers crossed for a lucky loot. First 250 kills under my belt and having fun! Is there...
  7. K

Waiting on entropiawiki to load armor adviser... hopefully before the event is over.
  8. K

Buying: ---

removed. Jehu
  9. K

2023 SIB Weapon Charts

The options in powerfist are hardly plentiful enough for a chart (only 6-8 decent options). See below sorted by Efficiency:
  10. Powerfist UL SIB.jpg

Powerfist UL SIB.jpg

11. K

Question: Which gun should I use next?

I will mention that it does also depend on your play style. You mentioned that you like to 'chill' in Entropia hunting while you also multitasking like watching a show or something else. You need range to do this comfortably and your avatar is not running around all over the place pulling your...
  12. K

Overamping and Expected Returns

Just curious to get some of the communities' thoughts and theories on "overamping". Let's just define it for everyone's sake. Overamping is attaching an amp to a weapon that has higher than half of the max damage for that weapon. For example using a Mayhem L Alpha Amp at (39) Damage on a...
  13. K

EU on Steam Deck

FYI - I was able to dual boot my steam deck with Windows 10 (lots of youtube videos out there if you want to give it a shot). The process was a bit challenging, but I got there. (My teenager says "Dad, that video is 20 minutes long and you have been working on this for like 6 hours.")...
  14. K

Interested in either of these rifles. Not in a hurry, but if you got one shoot me a PM.
  15. K

Info: Mayhem Token Trader items (II)

Would it be possible to list the consumable effects parenthetically after the item name? Would be helpful info, assuming if someone is looking at this list here and not in game that info is not easily available. Or maybe you plan on adding wiki links like the items... not sure if that stuff...
  16. UL Shortblade SIB.jpg

UL Shortblade SIB.jpg

17. UL Longblade SIB.jpg

UL Longblade SIB.jpg

18. UL BLP Rifle SIB.jpg

UL BLP Rifle SIB.jpg

19. UL BLP Pistol SIB.jpg

UL BLP Pistol SIB.jpg

20. UL Laser Rifle SIB.jpg

UL Laser Rifle SIB.jpg

21. UL Laser Pistol SIB.jpg

UL Laser Pistol SIB.jpg

22. K

2023 SIB Weapon Charts

Keep in mind that these charts are for SIB weapons, so guns like the IMk-2 or the 38 special, while viable Unlimited options after level 100 , are not SIB. Some of the new TWEN items were not marked as SIB on the wiki, so I am working on those fixes. Note: Axis labeling fixed, added some...
  23. K

2023 SIB Weapon Charts

I'll look into the missing items. I think I have an idea of what went sideways there.
  24. K

2023 SIB Weapon Charts

Nope. I botched the labeling. I'll fix
Back