Search results

1. K

Buying: ---

removed. Jehu
  2. K

Overamping and Expected Returns

Just curious to get some of the communities' thoughts and theories on "overamping". Let's just define it for everyone's sake. Overamping is attaching an amp to a weapon that has higher than half of the max damage for that weapon. For example using a Mayhem L Alpha Amp at (39) Damage on a...
  3. K

Buying: XTLC 400/600 or Vincent DPS LR37 TEN

Interested in either of these rifles. Not in a hurry, but if you got one shoot me a PM.
  4. K

2023 SIB Weapon Charts

Rolling out some new charts for 2023! This current version focuses on a scatter type chart based on two axis between DPS and efficiency. The first batch will be for unlimited SIB weapons only (thats what most ppl care about) I may tackle the Limited side depending on how this goes. Moving up...
  5. K

Current Weapon Enhancer Use

All, Searched through the forums and found mostly outdated info in regard to current theory on enhancer use. I have seen an few posts here and there which seem to indicate that for weapons using damage enhancers seems fairly common. That TT is returned in shrapnel makes them more viable...
  6. K

Buying: WTB Halloween 23 Ring

WTB Halloween Ring 2023
  7. K

Buying: Breer H31a (L)

Is anyone making Breer H31a (L) anymore? I would like to get my hands on six of them. PM price. Thanks, Jehu
  8. K

EU on Steam Deck

I just got a new Steam Deck and I was hoping to play some Entropia Universe on it. Alas, I can not run the setup file, as it doesn't seem to have a program that will run it? Any help? Thanks!
  9. K

Buying: Adj Maddox 4 or Caly Spirit mk1

All, I am looking to buy a low tier or clean Adj Maddox 4 or Calytrek Spirit mk1 Thanks, JEHU
  10. K

Returning player setup

Hey all, I have been considering a low key return to playing that would probably amount to 4-6 hours a week of laid back hunting. I am working on selecting a mob to hunt... im thinking in the 600-1000HP range. It was always best to pick one and grind away, sounds like it still is... Welcome...
  11. K

Buying: Full set Jarhead (M)

Looking for a Male set of unlimited Jarhead. Jehu Da King, in game or send me a pm.
  12. K

Selling: Phantom (M), Tier 2-3

Selling a set of Phantom (M). SB/BO: +1600 (TT = 410) Nice set for balanced protection: IMP: 25 CUT: 15 STAB: 14 PEN: 2 BURN: 18 COLD: 12 ELEC: 11 Tiers: Face - 2.6 Arms - 3.5 Chest - 3.2 Gloves - 3.6 Thigh - 2.9 Shin - 3.5 Foot - 2.6 PM or POST Jehu Da King
  13. K

Buying: Full set of Phantom (M)

WTB Full set of Phantom (M), PM offers. Jehu
  14. K

Buying: Melee Amp III

I would like to get my hands on an unlimited melee amp III. How many of these are in the game and whats a fair price? Feel free to Price check / speculate / play the know-it-all in my WTB thread! Oh, and if you got one your willing to let go of / rent for a time, shoot me a PM. JEHU
  15. K

Selling: Adjusted Nemesis (M)

Selling a full set of Adjusted Nemesis (M): All parts at tier 1+ *SOLD* JEHU
  16. K

Updated (L) vs unlimited armor discussion

All, Let me start by saying I know how to search PCF and I have read through the history of this topic. However, I am looking for a CURRENT perspective on this limited verses unlimited armor decision. The last real topic died almost two years ago. Mainly I am interested in a comparison of...
  17. K

Selling: Jarhead (M) Tiarak Texture

Selling this really nice looking armor set: SOLD JEHU
  18. K

Selling: Mid level hunting gear

For sale: (Discounts for package deals) Tier 1+ Full set Jarhead (M) Tiarack textured: SB: +1000, BO: +1200 Adjusted Musca set (M) +40 7x Plates: 6A, and 5A Skills may or may not be available shoot me an offer if you are interested. Major Professions are: Level 50+ Laser Pistol Level...
  19. K

Society merger

I have thought about this a bit lately as I have been working to rebuild the long standing Skillin Villains society. John Capitals recent freelance move reminded me of it again. There are many old societies out there that have dwindled in numbers over the years but still have afew die hard...
  20. K

Selling: Lokabhu Electrifier Sword + Melee Amp IV

I am on the eve of moving up to the next longblade so my current set is for sale. The Electrifier is at tier 2.9 with high rates remaining. Looking for around +2K for the combo. JEHU
  21. K

Skilln Villians - Recruiting

I have now taken the reigns as general for the Skillin' Villains society. I would like to take a moment to invite you to join us. I have been a player for 8 years and joined the Villains society 6 years ago. When I joined there was a strong base of active players like Oleg and Jimmy who were...
  22. K

2015 SIB Chart Update: Mindforce

The next installment of the updated SIB charts... Mindforce Attack chips! The new charts have been adapted to suit today's community. The chart now indicates only the max level... that is when you should really start using the items. The chart also indicates the unlimited SIB items with a...
  23. K

2015 SIB Chart Update: Weapons

Rolling out updated SIB charts! Now including items from all planet partners. Here are the charts for Weapons. The new charts have been adapted to suit today's community. The chart now indicates only the max level... that is when you should really start using the items. The chart also...
  24. K

2015 SIB Chart Update: FAP

Rolling out updated SIB charts! Now including items from all planet partners. Here is the chart for First Aid Packs. The new charts have been adapted to suit today's community. The chart now indicates only the max level... that is when you should really start using the items. The chart also...
  25. K

Test1

that kinda worked..
Back