Search results

1. Zeal

My First Time With The HoF

:wtg: He was a good time. Click to enlarge Ill probably update this in my mining journal today or tommorow once I get the numbers.
  2. Zeal

Mining From 0 - A Journal

So Ive been reading these mining logs and find them a fun read. I thought I'd start one up to recieve some feedback and help with mining. I am completely new at mining so my skills pretty much just 0. My ultimate goal is to graduate, and hopefully not need to deposit before I do it (hard...
  3. Zeal

My First Global

"Project Entropia Your Project Entropia account has been approved - ‏ 2/23/04" And Ive been playing for over 4 years :eek: haha but only off and on. My first global came 30 minutes after my first deposit in 4 years :rolleyes: But I'm so happy, I'm like a giddy little school child coming...
  4. Zeal

Photography of Entropia

Not sure where to put this thread. I just recently got an awesome computer and can finally turn up the graphics. Also recently I have photographers block and can't find any good RL places to take pictures. So I thought why not ingame, It will still help me learn composition, style, and...
  5. Zeal

Exploring Alien Lands - Work In Progress

For a project in one of my classes I am going to paint a landscape using photoshop and other raster devices. My goal is to put alot of work into it and share each development stage to this thread. Then I hope to either A.) take the picture to auction to sell it as PC or B.) to see this...
  6. Zeal

Question about Paris Jacket

Not sure where to put this so I guessed here. I need a little advice as I just started trading. I recently obtained a Paris jacket for around 29+ TT and was hoping to resell it for a small profit (a couple of ped would make me happy, I may have made a bad move). Right not its only about 30%...
  7. Zeal

Quick Sketch, Avatar Portrait

Did this for kicks and practice tonight. Hope you enjoy! And no I wear goblin armor :)
Back