1. H

Buying: Angel Foot Guards Modified (M)

To complete the set. Herode Poupette Mathusalem
  2. H

Price Check Defaut Mayhem Trauma Amplifier 5

Hi all, what reasonable price can i expect ? Thanks
  3. H

Summer Mayhem progression paused

My mission "Summer Mayhem" defeat Mulmuns to gather point show after 1 hour 27 "Progression paused" instead of my points ! What is it ?
  4. H

Buying: Diamonds

I need to buy 3 Diamonds or 3000 Piles of Diamonds. Please PM here or in game if you have any. Thanks Cheers
  5. H

Selling: Shop on Arkadia

I want to sale my freshly won shop N° 3 at Valiant Firebase on Arkadia, if you are interested, please send me a PM herode poupette mathusalem
  6. H

Selling: Shadow Helmet UL (M) Tier 4.9

Full TT 51 peds. BO: 6K
  7. H

Buying: Tier V components

Will pay daily MU.
  8. H

Warning H-DNA are Looted in PVP

The rules for Lootable PVP in regard to the loot is: Everything which is stackable and not consumed by a tool or is a deed is lootable. This means that H-DNA chips, Boosters and Pet-name tags are all lootable in space. We will make sure to add clearer notifications on this but that is how...
  9. H

Selling: Trading Shadow Foot Guard (F,L) for (M,L)

Hi, PM me if you want to trade your full TT Shadow Foot Guard (M,L) for my Full TT Shadow Foot Guard (F,L); or my Full TT Shadow Gloves (M,L). Regards Herode
  10. H

Support Team France

Hi all, Saturday Septembre 8 from 21 to 24 h (heure Française) come support Team France. Meeting Samedi 8 Septembre a partir de 20 heures à Cape Corinth pour la formation des teams support.
  11. H

Selling: Trading Omegaton A106 for FI/RA/CO Dante

I will trade my weapon attachment laser Omegaton A106 for a Weapon attachment FI/RA/CO Dante. (Some peds can be exchanged to keep the balance even). Please PM me if you agree.
  12. H

Buying: H36 SAOU Can you craft that gun for me?

Hi, i dont see anymore H36 Saou at the auction so if you can craft one or two of this gun for me, let me know your price. Thanks
  13. H

Buying: Buying Hand Gun Skills

Hey im looking for handgun skills I have 3 big (around 200tt each) ESI that i want you to fill for me..
  14. H

Damage interval blocked for month

Hi All and Merry Chrismas, please can you help me with this ?: the stats of my Imp M2870 are low and blocked at 21.8-63 damage interval and 4.2 HA, even 50 hours of intense hunt does not give 0.1 increase. I have 6000 LWT,5000 Handgun, 4100 RDA and have been using this looted gun for several...
Back