Search results

1. bunukar

Lockerz invites

Get your Lockerz invite here and begin your adventure. Lockerz is web page where you get rewarded with points (PTZ) for logging in to your account, answering a daily question, watching movie clips and playing games. You can use your PTZ to get free electronics, clothes and experiences. So hurry...
  2. bunukar

Selling: Taking offers on 213k skill, 197HP

BuMp :) P.S.: Who pay for ESI? Buyer or Seller?
  3. bunukar

FYI: EU may now work with your old graphics card!!!

I have the same problem.:scratch2: I downloaded EU ~ 3 weeks ago. But when i log in i got the strange message. I could not read it because it was not clear and curve. But all images and music in Login Window was normal. Processior is P-4 2.8 Ghz Ram 2048 DDR1 Video G-force 5500 256mb/128bit...
  4. bunukar

10th solo global!

Gratz!!!;)
  5. bunukar

HoF: 2k HoF @ CP

Gratz!!!;)
  6. bunukar

First HOF/GLobal

Gratz!!!;)
  7. bunukar

Info: Nice surprice

These people my friends in RL (virtual friend ` s I too appreciate) Thanking it I has learnt about existence of this world (EU), Sanek took from me FAP not long before breaking FAP and some other things I have received from other RL friends when have started to play, so we exchanged PED`s in...
  8. bunukar

There is no my friend has bought it, I have simply asked to take advantage of its account at this forum and all the same Progress is:) so ма helps:) Hi, We have now received your documents. Just to clarify: Do you want us to change your email to xxxxxxxxx? After we have changed the mail...
  9. bunukar

All me friends in game locked too, i think It was not necessary to write to support - all the same anything from this did not leave :(
  10. bunukar

LOL I`m taked a HOF & some GLOB`s & nex day xx Nov 2008 You wrote: I welcome you! The matter is that my account has been cracked on November, xxth in раоне 18:00 - 21:00 on GMT, whether I do not know that нибудь has been stolen or not as could not enter on it for the reason that I do not...
  11. bunukar

HoF: 1.4K Allo

Graaaatz!:)
  12. bunukar

Uber: BL800 Unlimited

Uber Gratz:)
  13. bunukar

HoF: Hat Trick with a bonus!

Nice run;)
  14. bunukar

just 3 globals this week

Gratz :yay:
  15. bunukar

Uber: Antikleia'a first tower!!!

gratz :yay:
  16. bunukar

HoF: duru belive it!!

Graz :yay:
  17. bunukar

I'we kicked some atrox ass :)

GRAZ :yay:
  18. bunukar

Imk2

all thanks It is bought it for a 155k:yay:
  19. bunukar

Imk2

hmm don`t know how much price atm but 2 year`s later that price been near 60-100k any1 know how much atm?
  20. bunukar

Buying: Imk2

WTB for nice price PM u offer
  21. bunukar

Selling: ISIS LR 53 Unlimited

Selling ul lr 53 - the nice low/med lvl avatar gun tt - 7.5k sb - 43k ped bo - 50k ped pm u offers me;)
  22. bunukar

Discovery: Umbranoid Symbol (male)

Gratz !:yay: nice two find At the desire of Landstalker
  23. bunukar

Something out of the ordinary and strange signals

I played almost 1 year and found 6 Spaceships and 3 " ....ordinary". 1 SS-pvp4-resuide 2 SS-pvp4-23 beacon 3 SS-Shinook-resuide 4 SS-Trox LA on Akmuul( i wasnt mining. I found not my SS) :)-resuide 5 SS-Near Malcruentors-35 beacon:yay: 6 SS-LA with Molisks near Oshiri-23 beacon 1...
  24. bunukar

Uber: Hangover uber

GratZ man!!!:)
  25. bunukar

-= nAn <3 Hogglos - *oink* =-

GratZ with Globals!!!:)
Back