Search results

1. Eduard BD

JIIIS AutoScreen and Personal Tracker

Does it work on Vista or 7 on 64 bit?
  2. Eduard BD

Ultimate Heal!!!

Same thing happend to me with a Vivo T1. i can do max heal 7.7-10.3 but i did many 3.3, 2.1 heals after the last update
  3. Eduard BD

This is our everyday >> whining thread, dont read if u dont like whining

I think EU is getting more and more expensive with each VU, but i still love PE :rolleyes:
  4. Eduard BD

Version Update 10.0.9 Content List

• Creatures no longer continue moving when they die. • An issue in the private chat system, which displayed no message despite the user responding to the incoming message icon, has been fixed. • Optimizations to reduce memory consumption. "Still more to come" :silly2:
  5. Eduard BD

Skill Inserter?

Strategy... Keep em locked so that they can't chipout and run.
  6. Eduard BD

Snablesnot VU10

Hi. Anyone saw those lil mobs in VU 10? Anyone knows where are located?
  7. Eduard BD

What video card do you have?

ATi 4870 X2 running fine, only 2 CTDs when i was trying to change the graphic settings. On low setting i got ctd, on very high setting everything works fine.
  8. Eduard BD

MA's Stance on Items Still Dropping...

If an Eomon drops Adj FAP in an event, i wonder what mob drops Imp FAP or MOD Fap... :scratch2:
  9. Eduard BD

5B mentor edition

Could be something nice if was a "5B ME set". Could be nice if we'll see ME armors too, not only plates, but a set not only 1 piece. I'll be happy to have a weapon ME, but only 1 plate? :rolleyes: Anyway... something good from MA.
  10. Eduard BD

Latest ModFap drop?

So... Mod faps where not dropped from mobs and MA didn't anything against players that duplicated the faps / items? :scratch2:
  11. Eduard BD

Is it possible to deposit 0 and get rich?

It is possible, you'll sweat and you'll get some skills too, you can sell those skills and make some money too.
  12. Eduard BD

How intelligent are you (poll)

Only 25 now. Only from fapping (started from 1 intel :rolleyes:)
  13. Eduard BD

Vista / Laptop

I'm not taking about Windows, but the Entropia client.
  14. Eduard BD

Vista / Laptop

Hi all. I have a laptop with Vista 32bit. I have bought it with 1Gb ram and upgrade it at 4Gb ram (total). Windows "see" my ram as only 3Gb (because of 32bit). When i'm starting the Entropia client, it "see" only 2Gb ram. When starting it in compatibility mode for XP, it "see" only 1Gb ram. What...
  15. Eduard BD

Vista + EU

Yep, work fine. Good point Nadie!
  16. Eduard BD

Health increase on ambu/allo/esto/aran

Maybe is another step until the "Stamina" skill will be unlocked... Who knows?
  17. Eduard BD

Test: Opalo+a101+5000ammo

What's your skills / professional standing with rifle / laser?
  18. Eduard BD

Imp 21 Def

Anyone knows if the Imp 21 Def is a good or a bad weapon? It is worth to pay that much for one? I want to see some oppinions about this weapon. Thank you guys!
  19. Eduard BD

170-221 kg: The secret of speed

Great test! + rep :)
  20. Eduard BD

No more DNA?

Hi. I don't know if anyone asked already about that, but how is possible now to create DNA for mobs that used to have skins as part for DNA if the mobs are not drop anymore skins?
  21. Eduard BD

617 kerberos

Little fat mob :) Gratz!
  22. Eduard BD

Paints, hides, wools

I don't think skins are dropped anymore
  23. Eduard BD

Paints, hides, wools

Anyone intrested in buying paints, hides, wools? I'm hunting and i don't know where to sell those (not auction), (i have now in storage over 6k animal hides) and i'm looking for someone who is always buying.
  24. Eduard BD

Why buy blue for 400% ?

Because snables don't drop it anymore?
Back