Search results

1. Hound

Selling: Pyrokineses Skill 160 Ped 1449% BO

Selling 160 Ped of Pyrokineses Skill. Not on chip. SB/BO: 1449% Bulk preferred but small chips are cool too. Bring ESI, Leave with Pyro. Thanks.
  2. Hound

Planet calypso content release 2012.3

Hello Was iron removed from all Argonauts or just the small ones?
  3. Hound

Return of the GOLDEN AGE

w00f !Register Houndico Hound Houndinson
  4. Hound

Selling: Selling MindForce Skills

bumpy johnson
  5. Hound

Selling: Selling MindForce Skills

Hello world. I'm selling around 95ped tt of Electrokineses skill... (1000%) and its yours. w00f.
  6. Hound

Question: Hunting drones on a budget?

7. Hound

Mulder`s hunting log

Hey Hello, I've read your log for a long time. :) I notice you switched to the Blix and I'm wondering something. Do you know how long it took you to burn 700 ped with it? thx, good luck
  8. Hound

Considering returning to the EU.

come back :) Yes, I think you and anyone else considering coming back should return. :D As far as loot goes. Mine is satisfactory. However, I only hunt low level drones. C.P., I've never hunted there before, but, I will.... When I can afford it. :)
  9. Hound

Uber: 3402 Drone Gen 01

Very happy. Sorry I couldn't get a live screenshot, I couldn't react fast enough, because, it scared me. I've tried using the entropia tracker tool for screenshots, but, it crashes for me around hour 6 of the hunting day. If someone can help me with that I'd appreciate it. :) The loot was...
  10. drone3402

drone3402

nice day
  11. Hound

Uber: 3739 Drone Gen 01

Very happy. Thanks to the gazz buyers for keeping me shooting. Good luck all.
  12. drone3739

drone3739

cool drone uber for los houndos
  13. Hound

Buying: Adj m2722

bumper cars
  14. Hound

bumple sprouts
  15. Hound

hi badadadump bum bump boodadadadaump
  16. Hound

bomp nasty red BUMP
  17. Hound

Hello, Buying adj m2722. Let me know if you have one for sale. k, luvyoubye -los houndos
  18. Hound

The Hound Fap Service

Throwing my name in the hat of the healers out there.. You just pay decay/markup on (L) faps, unless you provide the fap then its free. *Tips are optional.* No need to feel guilty for not tipping me. I won't call you a cheap bastard behind your back or anything. ;) Paramedic Level: 21.169...
  19. Hound

Newbie? Looking for something els to do then sweating?

Great Was a fun time, very generous person. I highly recommend this if he offers again. Thank You Sir, -Hound
Back