Search results

1. Hound

Selling: Pyrokineses Skill 160 Ped 1449% BO

Selling 160 Ped of Pyrokineses Skill. Not on chip. SB/BO: 1449% Bulk preferred but small chips are cool too. Bring ESI, Leave with Pyro. Thanks.
  2. Hound

Selling: Selling MindForce Skills

Hello world. I'm selling around 95ped tt of Electrokineses skill... (1000%) and its yours. w00f.
  3. Hound

Uber: 3402 Drone Gen 01

Very happy. Sorry I couldn't get a live screenshot, I couldn't react fast enough, because, it scared me. I've tried using the entropia tracker tool for screenshots, but, it crashes for me around hour 6 of the hunting day. If someone can help me with that I'd appreciate it. :) The loot was...
  4. Hound

Uber: 3739 Drone Gen 01

Very happy. Thanks to the gazz buyers for keeping me shooting. Good luck all.
  5. Hound

Buying: Adj m2722

Hello, Buying adj m2722. Let me know if you have one for sale. k, luvyoubye -los houndos
  6. Hound

The Hound Fap Service

Throwing my name in the hat of the healers out there.. You just pay decay/markup on (L) faps, unless you provide the fap then its free. *Tips are optional.* No need to feel guilty for not tipping me. I won't call you a cheap bastard behind your back or anything. ;) Paramedic Level: 21.169...
Back