Search results

1. yokto

EU and MacBook

I've never tried this, but i suppose you will end up with a dual boot on startup, asking wether you want to run your newly installed Windows (to play EU) or Mac OS (to do your work as you did before with nothing changed).
  2. yokto

EU and MacBook

If you have a mac intel , the only way is to install Apple's Bootcamp, then install a copy of Windows, then install EU ... Apple - Mac OS X Leopard - Features - Boot Camp (but imo, having windows installed on a mac will make you go to hell :))
  3. yokto

Leaving EU?

already done a few monthes back ;) hi all !
  4. yokto

Haha... You never learn do you? (I´ll save my Rage)

I heard someone here say that EU is young etc. But hey, it's older than that other game ; you know the one we can't name, with elves & orcs. I know both companies doesnt have the same funds but that other one, "SL" is younger (or almost) and the rules aint changing every update years after the...
  5. yokto

To all IRL Entropian females:

yea, happy women's day .... but don't forget our men's day, then :yay: :wtg:
  6. yokto

What Operating System do you use ?

Well , since i switched for a Mac, i don't play PE anymore, which is a bit sad and i miss it sometimes. I know i can use bootcamp, but hey ... wasting some drive space and install windows just for playing this game is not in my plans. So i (will) play sometimes from my mother's or at my...
  7. yokto

Our Little Universe

I don't really see it that way, even if most of what you say is true. It's not really a matter of those who play since pregold vs the others. It's more about the money you have irl, and your will to invest alot in that game to get more later ... that's the deal with a real cash ecenomy game...
  8. yokto

new malls pics

Click to enlarge is this a real Mac Don*ld advert in the back ? Now i understand why there's so much ath nowadays :D
  9. yokto

Finally, my vigi helmet !!

I love exas... After weeks spent looking for a vigi helmet to complete my set i finally got one that is M Click to enlarge And a few hours before i thought it was the good one, but it was "only" a nice global : Click to enlarge yea, definetly, i love exas ....
  10. EXA 2

EXA 2

11. EXA 1

EXA 1

12. yokto

selling out ..

plates 5a => tt + 35 each
  13. yokto

EU and MacBook - IT WORKS!

Lol. Maybe it's because it doesn't need to be particularly secured contrary to a machine running that incredibly well coded OS that is windows... Remember that Mac OS is just a customised BSD. Windows is based on DOS aka Dirty OS ;)
  14. yokto

Selling: Weapons, Armor, Oreminer and more

19 Black marble Pedestal 1 28.00 PED Storage 23 Black marble Pedestal 1 28.00 PED Storage +.5 on both then ;)
  15. yokto

Playing with a Non-Player

OMG!! looks like my gf has a twin sister !! :laugh: I hate that redondant "and you're playing again..." each time i login to EU
  16. yokto

uhm no comment :)

yea, saw that too and strangely looted better afterwards :laugh: Hope we'll see the screenshot soon, i wonder what they get in that loot : 300k phasm wool ? 300k animal *ss oil ? :dunce:
  17. yokto

Me and Vibezz

no items for me too , but no globals either :) So big gratz !
  18. yokto

Selling my armors and other stuff (kinda everything)

231 EWE EP-40 Mercenary 1 60.44 PED Storage => tt + 40
  19. yokto

24h EFD auction: Svempa s40, breer m2a + p3a

Auction3: Svempa S40 => 500 EFD :D
  20. yokto

well earned global

and is it the swedish for gratz ?? btw , "Felicitations" in french :P
  21. yokto

6 Days, 2 Globals, 1 HoF

upload your pic , mate ;) Gallery > upload > copy paste the thumbnail link at the bottom and gratz
  22. yokto

Finally ... Range Damage Assessment!

Click to enlarge i was waiting for it for a long time... but finally it came. Now i feel like i am bit less noob :D
  23. yokto rda !!

yokto rda !!

24. yokto

Which gun&amp u use after VU? what did you stop using?

before : mk2 + a 104 opalo + a104 (finishing / small mobs) now : mk2 + a104 opalo + a101 (finishing / small mobs) breer m1a (finishing / small mobs) So it's roughly the same for me ... i feel like i lose peds a bit more, but that may be a matter of luck since i didnt play alot in this new VU.
  25. yokto

1st Jeans in PE

Click to enlarge very nice (even though it's too high on the hankles for seeing thongs :D ) mmmm whats the C in the name ?
Back