Search results

1. V

Question: And a tip for miners

yes, bigger is not better thou unfortunatly some ores like ruga seems to be limited, means doesnt mattar how deep or how much mine you wount find more.
  2. V

Best Visual-Music Mix

no idea what youve posted because i cant watch it... but best visuals+audio is basicly this whole DVD
  3. V

Entropia is big gambling

you can loose more 100$ a day on a slot machine mate. if you lost that much you propably should rethink what you are doing, downgrade your mining stlye and i am sure you WOUNT loose that much. Afterall if you see things go bad you still go on? EU surely has a luck factor but its not just a...
  4. V

Uber: Rich Narc

Myaaaa :yay: Grats
  5. V

ATH: 37.7k+ Longtooth ATH

Big grats Poly!
  6. V

Info: Amethera Mining Resources Maps and Charts

not that important but 19 F has Valurite :)
  7. V

Question: How big ATH is possible ?

Think someone from MA said that loots are not caped. But on the other hand its NOT possible to get a higher loot than there is in the system. So the more people play the aths we will see.
  8. V

Spain - Germany.... Gues it!

1 : 0 for germany
  9. V

Help: is my PC running too hot???

mabye you or me missunderstood something here... when i got the intel core duo it first came with this goo already applied in a circle on the cpu... i just installed the fan on top. what i understood is; i should scrap the old crapy goo down and paste it with new. Either i got no idea what you...
  10. V

yea im going to. just right now i neither got the paste nor the time to do it :D
  11. V

had a new hight yesterday 83°C then the system just shut down. :( wtf is wrong so now its RAM AND the CPU???
  12. V

where do you found this? im a little confused now... i went to asus support page where i choose my motherboard... p5q socket 775... it shows me a dropdown list: BIOS, BIOS utilitys, chipset etc... i downloaded the intel chipset(dont ask my why) and installed it... but i did kinda nothing just a...
  13. V

i gues you mean this flashing mother board thingy... i did it once on my old system but i had realy good support from a friend. He gave me files on cd or floppy, excatly set for my MB... it was still kinda difficult althou he told every little step to do. i dont think i would be able to handle...
  14. V

OK, cpu fan is sitting realy tight theres no room for it to move so gues everything is fine with it. Also i did all kind of scans virus reg clean... etc. ... nothing wrong. (reinstalling windows is not an option for me right now) realy dont know what to do anymore gues ill have to put the...
  15. V

thx for reply right now im going to clean the sys up a bit. im running XP 64 bit and never reinstalled it in 2 years but i must say it still works like a clean install. i never overclocked my system, whether my motherboard does it automaticly i dont know but i doubt it... i also should have...
  16. V

yes i did sure its possible the fan isnt attached properly i had quite a hard time puting it on, i remmember. i just wanted to know which part is, which is running too hot...
  17. V

i checked the cpu temp it was at 75°C max when running a game :eek: so 73°C on gfx and 75°C is that too much?
  18. V

uhmm? i already put that stuff on my cpu once i installed it... is it even possible to run you pc without? or do you say i should scrap down the old paste and put some new on?
  19. V

thanks for the replys. ok first of all my pc is dust free i cleaned it so thats not the case... then i found some gfx settings which showe the temp. so normal temp is 52°C, after 15 mins of gaming temp went up to 72°C. Do you think its a good idea to use manual fan settings to put the fan on...
  20. V

Hi all! Well after playing EU for 30-60min my PC will just freeze. Nothing happens and i have to restart. How can i find out which part is is? What can i do? PC is 2 years old and last summer nothing like this happend. this is my setup: ATI radeon 4850 Core Duo @ 3ghz OCZ Reaper DDR2 2x2gig.
  21. V

New VU, BUG or update?

Hi trifle! sorry you cant hunt the way you use to this VU :( but i gues everyone has to adept once in a while in EU. btw i dont think the autoaim method is in game for 6 years now. it wasnt always possible to move by clicking anything in 3rd person. BUT theres in one plus for you if you go...
  22. V

Electrokinesis: The Miners Choice Weapon?

or carry a refiner.... ok you only get weight problems after hiting a hof(which you ofc can extract later) or you mine with big amps(where you could go to unload or use antigrav or whatever) other then that you wount have any problems with your weight... you dont need 5 wepons as a miner, if...
  23. V

FYI: What ore can be found with what amp? here's the answer

ok maybe lets dont count ruga tower since it was way back in the days another example is i had a 150 peder adomasite in VU10 so how can we tell at which size the ore is capped?
  24. V

FYI: What ore can be found with what amp? here's the answer

you know there has been ruga and henren towers dont you. so what size they are capped at? 10k? ;)
Back