Search results

1. KASSAD

Tiger arms (F,L)

Got this in a team yesterday on one of these umbras :wtg: :wtg: Click to enlarge
  2. KASSAD

avoidance

finally it came :cool: Click to enlarge (at 25 evader of course)
  3. KASSAD

auto-claim, good, & auto-loot????

it's an easy wish : miners have auto-claim now, and I think it's fine, but why us hunters don't have auto-loot?? I'm sure it isn't dificult to do, it's already in pvp3, so, MA, when will u think about us hunters?? :) plz pple and especially hunters, vote for pressure MA if u want auto-loot :P
  4. KASSAD

combat sense

Click to enlarge next one : avoidance ;)
  5. KASSAD

SELLING full boar M

title says all, tt is 491.5 peds price tt +4.4K (it's the final price and it's a "buyout")
  6. KASSAD

wounding :)

always nice to unlock a new skill :D Click to enlarge also unlocked this one few days ago, but really not the same importance ;) Click to enlarge
  7. KASSAD

KASSAD's july month ;)

another good month for me... 39 globals for the moment & it's not finished yet ;) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  8. KASSAD

finally bear thights on a bull ;) (n°27 & 28 of june :p)

I posted all my globs of june too early :laugh: got these 2 at camp caravan, maybe u won't see me anymore at troy... Click to enlarge Click to enlarge and finally, yeah, I looted something on a bull that won't go to the TT, & happy to share this with nico :) ty for this nice hunt, noob ;)...
  9. KASSAD

june 2006 = 26 globals/hofs ;)

a good month for me... U can see I hunt other mobs than armax, but they are still the bests ;) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  10. KASSAD

Mda

MDA for me :) Click to enlarge here is the story of this unlock :D Few months ago, I was a blade-addict (axe 1.0 with the old stats ;) ) but before the holy birth of opalo, I had no money anymore :D so sold a full LB chip... Didn't tuch an axe or a blade since that. But now I have lot of...
  11. KASSAD

another cool guy ;)

Click to enlarge Finally got it! :cool:
  12. KASSAD

first robot HOF ;)

Yesterday, I bought the last part of my new armor, & decided to try it on tiny drones :tongue2: I guess it was a good idea ;) Click to enlarge
  13. KASSAD

new rank agility??

ok I just had this mess in chat window when I reached 67 in agility, few days ago, & I had NEVER SEEN this, but maybe it's normal? (I asked my friends & socmates, & they never saw that) Did someone already had this? Click to enlarge This is not a photoshop - picture :wise:
  14. KASSAD

a few globies of the last 30 days :)

Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge more down
  15. KASSAD

FIFA WORLD CUP : who will win?? :D

ok, the title says everything :D The teams were announced yesterday, so we can start to discuss about it seriously :naughty: I didn't make a poll because of the ten choice limit... even if less team than ten can win :D So, which one do u see as the winner of the cup??? U don't absolutely...
  16. KASSAD

cows really love me ;)

Got this nice loot today, 14 days after a very similar one :D Click to enlarge still not fap 90 but, hell, I'll keep hunting them, & maybe MA will reward a true psychotic armax hunter this time ;)
  17. KASSAD

2 globy : enough to be happy :)

a nice friday evening for me & my opalo ;) first N of troy (like always :rolleyes: ) Click to enlarge & second @ new akoz's land, first visit (looks like I'm welcome here too ;) ) Click to enlarge
  18. KASSAD

1st trip to CP = 1 global ;)

1st trip to CP : Click to enlarge again a global with my favorite teamm8 (merci playz ;) )
  19. KASSAD

Armax conspiracy

Something is going wrong with me & these armax... I have very similar loots on each session I make, like these 2 tiny globs... If I don't make one on an opalo session, I make a 49 peds loot :confused: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  20. KASSAD

1012 cow young ;)

I've been hardly hunting them for 2 weeks & finally got this nice one :cool: Click to enlarge still no fap 90 but it'll come ;)
  21. KASSAD

veteran LS & 125 hp

It was a good day for me reached veteran laser sniper in PS & reached 125 health points :) Click to enlarge then looted 3 GSI (euh.. "ESI") & this tiny glob. :D Click to enlarge
  22. KASSAD

110 cow yng

got this nice one N of Troy & 2 GSI :) that's what I call a good day Click to enlarge
  23. KASSAD

51_cobalt

it's been a long time I didn't global in mining :) just a tiny one unfortunately Click to enlarge
  24. KASSAD

108 @ Rig

Click to enlarge finally I got a global on an AOA :p (OK I'm honest so I must say I was just fapping on that one... ;) but we were in equal for peds)
  25. KASSAD

121 ambu land :)

Click to enlarge a nice session with playz ;)
Back