Search results

1. Buck Wyld

Non Lootable PVP..and Attractive Nuisances

To OP, I think your clearly missing the point. PVP is a nice profit for MA for sure and they certainly won’t care or do anything similar to your suggestions. Where do you think the “free” oil comes from? The goodness of lootus’s Heart? MA’s pocket? No it’s from pvp decay. As others have said...
  2. Buck Wyld

cryo VII (7) unl tier 6.1

Unl cryo 7 tier 6.1 Any thoughts? Entropia wiki mu seems high If I remember right t6 was about 400-500 ped, t5 a little less Thanks
  3. Buck Wyld

Question: Would You Like to See Land Grab Area Taxes?

That really doesn’t say much, more useful would be; I held land for 5 wks, my soc % is x.x% and I received xx.xx ped in those 5 weeks ��. Or whatever the actual numbers are
  4. Buck Wyld

Suggestion: Land Grab Improvements

As someone who was in our Jr soc for years of land grabs I can really understand the frustration of finding the Right targets! Hard to fight when everyone is red. ? As far as aim bots or whatever else they are called, I find it pretty offensive in all games. Personally I have never used...
  5. Buck Wyld

Halloween Mayhem 2018 Results

But what your saying is not true. Looting instances are based on gear and investment. Think of same avi with same gun and same armor and same skills but one has aries L and the other has Xmas ring or Aries augmented or what ever, the second will loot way more mobs over a 15 hr period than the...
  6. Buck Wyld

Halloween Mayhem 2018 Results

Maybe leave all the drop rates as they are BUT make all kills worth at least 1pt, no more 0pts. Might be a final balance between luck and gear
  7. Buck Wyld

VU 15.17.0 Kill Credit Problems

Could be a way to be a Dick and grief people by shooting all the mobs a few times with an opal and then purposely dying which would leave lots of unlootable mobs. Not good
  8. Buck Wyld

Easter Mayhem 2018 Results

Gratz to the winners. I would like to add something a bit interesting when it comes to borrowed gear. I tried cat 6 defense maybe 8-10 times. I borrowed a friends very unique and Uber armor and had a blast doing 2 runs with it. I also borrowed a friends aug ares and that was fun too...
  9. Buck Wyld

Info: Easter Mayhem Final Points!

14111. Cat 6 Might as well say as there really isn’t anything more to do at this point MM L, various high and low tier guns and MM amps
  10. Buck Wyld

backing while firing worth it?

You will notice fruit and rocks while backing up, just an added bonus
  11. Buck Wyld

Selling: NeoPsion Kinetic Amplifier VII (newly discovered)

Ofc not. Just putting it out there :D. Bump
  12. Buck Wyld

Selling: NeoPsion Kinetic Amplifier VII (newly discovered)

I'll start the fun with tt+1k
  13. Buck Wyld

How much Money is your Account worth?

Liquidation value always has a mark up. That mark up is based on the particular market or marketing time. Take this example: 3bedroom 2bathroom 1500 sqft house in San Francisco, CA Cost of structure and land= $700,000 Fair Market Value= $1,000,000 (days on market 30) Short Sale Value=...
  14. Buck Wyld

Do you think MA knows?

Loot 2.0 actually seems to be fairly ok. With a $150 depo I lasted for weeks of hunting mid level mobs (L20-45) I'm level 63blp sniper and 53 cryogenic hit. It was only when I teamed on some Fred's that my bankroll disappeared. I like how the loot has less variety but still has specific things...
  15. Buck Wyld

Developer Notes #11 - Loot 2.0

phaser brought up an interesting point about team hunts, how is all of that going to be tracked? will the un eco guy screw the loot for all? or the other way around? intrested to see what happens
  16. Buck Wyld

Pricecheck: T20 (UL) T1

T20 is nice but another problem is it's low level. I'm a mid level player with the funds to buy a fap for +500-1500 but this fap really does me no good. On the flip side, most players who could want and use the t20 don't want to spend that much. So what's it worth? IMO +200 if you lucky
  17. Buck Wyld

New Players Should Get +8 Stamina

Quit bitching and get to skilling.... and all the stuff triff said
  18. Buck Wyld

Selling: Lacerating Attack Nanochip X (unlimited)

Very true, for me it was a 6 month detour and about $3kped of chips
  19. Buck Wyld

Wait, TK is offering a t3.9 cryo viii and 500 ped for a t0 lacerating x? Man I would take that deal!! And that's coming from someone who owns a t5.4 cryo vii and laceration x t3.4 Unless of course the tiers on his cryo are crap Bump regardless
  20. Buck Wyld

Pretty nice once you get past t1, cool chip bump
  21. Buck Wyld

What tier is it? What are the tier rates?
  22. Buck Wyld

First Cersumon Mayhem by Shoot 'N Loot (not MA associated)

Cool event, thank you!
  23. Buck Wyld

Battle Simulator Released

Got it thanks. A bit of lag I guess was screwing me up
  24. Buck Wyld

I can't switch weapons, isn't there 3 different ones? Or is it a dif weapon per stage?
  25. Buck Wyld

When I enter all my icons are gone. Is this right?
Back