Search results

1. fiona2011

Info: The Calypso Coast Guard moving into space defence

Currently the Calypso Coast Guard has underwent a lot of changes. We have moved into space to provide protection for travelers in the Calypso Region. We are currently undergoing an Alliance with other organizations that protect other areas as well such as the Arkadia Star Fleet or ASF. Should...
  2. fiona2011

Info: Calypso Coast Guard

Calypso Coast Guard Saving Lives Since December 17th, 2010 "On the ground, in the air, anytime, anywhere. Always ready, always there, there is never a reason to despair; For when you see our boats at sea, you need not worry about your destiny." The Calypso Coast Guard is a non-profit...
  3. fiona2011

Next link to the Amethera Continent

Okay so I was thinking this would be an awsome addition to the next link on the map to be able to successfully sail, hovercraft, or fly to Amethera from Eudoria. The next link should be a massive PVP zone with a floating oilrig in the middle and contain a lost underwater city for pvp, hunting...
  4. fiona2011

Furniture

Here is a good one that I thought of while sitting in my Apartment in game, they should allow more than one ava to sit on a couch or sofa. You should be able to fit an ava for every seat cusion like a sofa 2 and a couch 3.
  5. fiona2011

Replace those huge TP's with the older smaller versions

Replace those huge teleporters with the old ones we had before VU10, they look much nicer and dont take up quite as much room. And I know in the past soon after VU10 they used to take quite a hit on fps, and I know that dont quite do it anymore though it was never much of a problem from me once...
  6. fiona2011

Question: Gungnir steering bugged?

I tried looking around on the forum to see if anyone else has experienced this, but I dont know if its just my pc or anyone but when flying the Gungnir, has anyone noticed that its responsiveness is very slow now? :confused:
  7. fiona2011

Reality is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there...

Reality is really a nice place however, living there just isnt as much fun as emmersing into the Entropia Universe. Some really great things have been happening lately such as: being part of a convoy that transported some rare materials to Atlas Heaven. After that rough morning the CCG...
  8. fiona2011

Calypso Coast Guard

The Calypso Coast Guard is here to patrol the coast on Planet Calypso. We specialize in rescues and transport all for free for any and all colonists on Calypso. Please visit http://ccg.circleoflootius.com/ for more information. Although we specialize in off coast rescues and land ones as well...
  9. fiona2011

Help: Need a lvl 29 colorer

Need a lvl 29 painter or higher I need a colorer who could paint a vehicle for me to a navy color. Please respond to this I will be viewing it while I am in-game right now. Thanks, Fiona
  10. fiona2011

Buying: Furniture

I am looking to buy an Eleganto Plane Table and 1 or 2 Equilsa Shelves. PM me if you have some to sell :)
  11. fiona2011

Screens

I just posted some great screen shots of the snow falling at night while I was hiding away in my favorite region. When you look up into the snow at night it's just beautiful. :)
  12. fiona2011

Furniture Market

I recently bought another apartment and after moving all of my furniture to the new one I realized I wanted more couches and shelves. Well after a run to the auctioneer and to various shops I cannot find them anymore. I did find one sofa and they are so high priced its highly unaffordable. What...
  13. fiona2011

Buying: G Sized Apartment

I am looking into buying another apartment just one on Calypso. I know the deeds are currently bugged but I would liek to know how much a G size apartment would be. A G sized being the biggest apartment you can get so I was wondering if anyone could tell me a price and maybe where to get it...
  14. fiona2011

Question: Apartment Furniture

I know that MA just fixed the bug with shelves but I have noticed that when at my apartment that now I can't place items on the top of my shelves....they are the shorter ones that have a bottom shelf, a middle, and then theres the top of it. you can place items on the middle and bottom but will...
  15. fiona2011

Fuel consumption gone up?!?!

Okay am I the only one who noticed that for my Saehrimmir mk1 it instead uses .19 fuel per 10,000km it now uses .95 fuel per 1km....why did MA jack the consumption up that much?!? it's not even worth having a vehicle anymore....:mad:
  16. fiona2011

No more accepting the terms everytime you play

I think they should only have you accept them once when you install it like most software instead of everytime you launch the program. But of course only come up once if them make a change to the terms.
  17. fiona2011

EU

Glad to be back in Entropia again, the new crygen update has been nothing short of amazing. Just found out I will have to wait till the middle of October to be able to organize my aptartment on Entropia......but atleast on the 6th of this month I will be able to use my tp chip :P guess thats...
Back