Search results

1. Warpath

Selling: Ancient Daikiba Strong Pets

Hi! Just logged back in after being gone a few years and I have 3 pets I cant afford to feed. Two are completely untouched - 100ped each, one is chock full of nutrio bars - 130ped, and I will throw a name tag in with each of them. I will also consider any offers so feel free to ask. Warpath
  2. Warpath

Selling: Fire Forge ARR 8000M T1.9

As title says it's up for sale Info here SB TT+1k SB recieved auction will end in 3 days BO TT+1.4k Will consider any trades, but particuarly a Marber Bravo + peds Auction will last 3 days from SB
  3. Warpath

Selling: DOA Strikehammer T3.5

Due to some unforseen events in RL I am looking to sell my beloved tier 3 strikehammer. SOLD
  4. Warpath

Bug with how DOA series guns are held

This is something that is not hugely important but does bug me a little. Has anybody else noticed that the was DOA guns (all of them I believe) are held has changed since pre VU10? They used to be held like a pisol out front with the armbrace wrapped around the avatars forearm as seen in the...
  5. Warpath

Aussie Meet up Brisbane Qld Sat 25th Sept 2010

Been chatting with Serica a bit and thought we would try and organise to get together with a few players in the Brisbane area while Ziggy and I are down there. Plan is to meet up at Southbank on Saturday 25th September for lunch and a few drinks. Drop me a PM or post here if you are...
  6. Warpath

Achievement: 1000 Longtooth

I know i'm not the first by far, but I still think it's worth a post. I took the First Aid skill seems I was working on maxing the ur 125 anyway Before Click to enlargeClick to enlarge After Click to enlargeClick to enlarge A few stats for people that are interested in 1300 Longtooth 3...
  7. Warpath

Question: New use for Sync chips?

Do we need a new use for the sync chips? As I understand from reading so far they basically do a similar job to what they used to as a focus chip, but for a time duration instead. I have done a fair bit of MF hunting since the update and never once have I lost concentration from being hit...
  8. Warpath

Question: Can you access vehicle storage when car is wrecked?

Has anyone who has wrecked a vehicle either (SI or decay) tried accessing the storage? Did a bit of a search and couldn't find an answer. I am curious because I have a few things in the vehicles storage, including the repair tool. But if I wreck it and u can't access storage I wouldn't be...
  9. Warpath

Deathifier's Driving Tour of TI

Went for a little tour with DF and his car. We decided it was rubbish up hill, but sweet flying down hill. So we did what any two guys with a new toy would do...... found a nice big hill to fly down. Some nice air towards the end. pvz0FFuPeLs
  10. Warpath

Selling: Jag M Arms, Gloves and Jag SGA Feet

As the title says I am selling some of my armour parts, I'm not looking for any insane prices and am open to reasonable offers (won't be offended by crazy lowball offers, I just won't accept them :)). Feel free to bid on any of the items, not gonna run an auction or anything if I like the...
  11. Warpath

test

test .
  12. Warpath

WishList PC content on other objects

WishList PC - content on other objects Ages ago I made a thread about wanting tattooing in EU (sure it wasn't the first time, and it has come up a heap of times since too). I was actually thinking that it would be good to be able to personalise everything in game a little more than you can...
  13. Warpath

Buying: Angel Thighs M

As the title says above I am looking for Angel Thighs M or better. Let me know what you want for them.
  14. Warpath

Uber: First crafting Uber :)

Thought I would click some jesters after a good run a few days ago and while I was out getting a coffee I hear the roar :) Click to enlarge
  15. Warpath

PC : Beast SGA

Just curious what these are worth, I recently bought a mina and was weighing up if it is worth buying one or not
  16. Warpath

Question: What drops BL1300 L?

Hey guys just wondering if someone can answer this question for me, I realise that I can just find this by looking it up on entropedia, but for some reason the conection I have atm blocks it. Thanks
  17. Warpath

Selling: Texture extractors and Blueprints

**all Sold** Selling these 2 lots of stuff, not an auction, just shoot me an offer, all will be considered, but only one wil be accepted :) Not going to bother breaking them up, would rather keep them in storgae than go through the hassle of meeting up with people for 1 or 2 bp's. Unless an...
  18. Warpath

Selling: Paint Cans and Full Vampire M

Taking offers on Full Vampire M set **vampire sold, pending trade** and also taking offers on this lot of paint cans. Not interested in dealing a few out here and a few out there, if I can't sell them as 1 lot I will just keep them in storage :) **paints sold** offers and questions in...
  19. Warpath

My New Jag Coat!!!

Went and saw Leeloo this afternoon, and for a measly 140ped she made my coat match my jag :) Fields were already textured polished chrome and satin from ages back, just they have colour on them too now. Nice work Leeloo :thumbup:
  20. Warpath

Buying: Medicine Skills - esi provided

Have a 10ped esi I would like filled with medicine skill, contact me if you want to sell some and let me know how much u want for it.
  21. Warpath

Achievement: Medium Health!!

Went to get my stamina point for completing the missions and while I was killing my 10 bibos I hit 150 hp :) Click to enlarge
  22. Warpath

Vintage the new Ancient?

Now I have only been playing for a little over 2years, and all I know of the ancient weapons comes from other players and histories here on EF. So forgive me if I have this totally wrong. As I understand it weapons that existed before the first golden age gained the prefix Ancient. Right? So...
  23. Warpath

Achievement: Treatment

got to lvl 24 naturally and then the hassle of trying to find SK-50's got to much for me and I ate a small first aid chip and a small anatomy chip which got me close to 25. Went out and did a run of frescq and when I got back I noticed I had unlocked treatment. Didin't even see the new skill...
  24. Warpath

Buying: Bicak Kek (L)

Never really done anything with short blades, and was looking for a couple of these to burn on drones but can't ever find them. I see from entropedia that they only drop from Attackers and judging by the mark up on entropedia they generally end up as tt food. If you loot any let me know and as...
  25. Warpath

Buying: Jag or Angel Arms M SGA or Not

As the title says, let me know if you have any and what price you want for them. looking to pay about tt+2.7 for jag and tt+5k for angel, but just let me know what u want for them
Back