Search results

1. J

FYI: Repair any VU without Full Re-installation

Thanks for the wget help. I have it running at the moment. What happens should the connection stall if I use this? Will it resume automatically when it reconnects? Can I pause it or will it automatically cut its bandwidth allocation should I want to use bandwidth for another purpose? I wish I...
  2. J

VU 10.8.1 Download Problem

I have problem when directly downloading the update from bittorrent (as client stalled download and wouldnt restart). Even though the patch application is downloaded, when I execute it it cannot find entropia universe on my system and suggests I install it again. It's there I know it is, but I...
  3. J

ISP Planned Maintenance

Yes for once cant blame it on MA (probably) seems like an ISP issue. Is there anyone else having the same issue in the UK. Is it a local problem, are they using proxy servers which arnt up yet in some locations? Obviously my internet works otherwise I couldnt post...
  4. J

Still cannot download, play

Yep. They really should sort it out, talk about shooting themselves in the foot. I mean if gettting a large player base is their business plan their marketing and basic product testing arms arn't listening. I mean theres alot of potential for fun if only they would iron out the crease and remove...
  5. J

Individual is too strong.

Thats a great idea. Add to that loot only that mob will drop and your on to a winner.
  6. J

ISP Planned Maintenance

Server stillnot up in the UK 1.17am. Way more than than the 15 minutes announced.
  7. J

The Uprising and Fall - The Story.

Really enjoyed the read. I sympathise insomuch as with 12-16 hour days you earnt you money that you got, but couldve made a killing, however insider trading, even if you did not solicit the information is ethically dubious. Wanting to dump your investment whilst keeping quiet about what you...
  8. J

Society assets

I was thinking would it be possible for societies to co own assets? There must be a way to implement a system whereby whole socs were able to make investments that individuals wouldn't be able too. Maybe the society could itself own things such as land areas. I guess when it comes to society...
  9. J

Version Update 10.6.3

Ok downloaded and seemingly succesfully patched VU. However on the validate install screen i get update_10.6.2,.39119-10.6.3.39166.exe as an uexpected file. Should I delete it, if so what happens after. I t takes a good 8hrs to download the whole thing again so I don't want to do anything that...
  10. J

Where are all the longtooth?

Mulmen? Big Mulmen anywhere to be seen either?
  11. J

Where are all the longtooth?

Is that it? migration over? No final battle in the volcano? NO OPALLO SGA?!! :mad: If anyone can point the way to a new spawn I'd be :yay: :wtg:
  12. J

Re-installed EU but... no updates?

Grrr. Downloaded new patch. Firewall made it so that when I clicked lauch in clientloader I got the message, could not find entropia.exe. Short story had to dl a new version over night. Logged on after disabling firewall, accidently pulled out power, relogged after restart forgetting I may need...
  13. J

Annual Migration Started

I believe its over for another year.
  14. J

FYI: About KS accusations on EF

Thats true Parlog. As I say teams will compete against each other and I wouldnt call it ksing when both sides tag at the same time and get out gunned. Yes that happens and 90% of the time its purely accidental and part of the action. When we hunted these mobs we did not go out with the explicit...
  15. J

Under the hood: bigger, stronger, better!

I love it. Instead of paying something crazy to have the skill base to max say a justifier, I can instead make my ul item economical therefore people will be less likely to sell them. I have noticed the ul market has dropped dramtically this will be a shot in the arm, however I suspect that the...
  16. J

FYI: About KS accusations on EF

Ok, by this I won't be out of order in saying that XXXXX was the biggest intentional killstealer out there yesterday. XXXXX or is it XXXXX was playing the role of shot blocker and mob runner whilst XXXXX snuck up behind longtooth and shot. I witnessed this behavior on others and it happened to...
  17. J

Annual Migration Started

It ridiculous why not spread the spawn out to discourage ksing? Plenty of real kill stealers out there.
  18. J

Annual Migration Started

TY :) :yay:
  19. J

Annual Migration Started

Where the longtooth at then?
  20. J

Display Skill Point Total

Agreed! Sort out thisin the next update please MA. I would suggest you spend sometime playing competitors games to research, implement and improve the systems implemented by them. I would also suggest that after so many years in the development phase it is time for proper multimedia advertising...
  21. J

Manic Miner event

Well i've just been mining or rather munting as usual. I forgot the event was still on. Dont make it your goal and you can only be pleasantly suprised if the best should happen. Dont know what mary janes moaning about I've seen all those uber mining finds and you can be sure Id swap nearly...
  22. J

Manic Miner event

Same just looted it. Do we have a list of those that have looted these items so we have a clue when event will finish? I want my fireforge now dammit! On that, does anyone fancy a non sga fireforge 8000? :laugh:
  23. J

Info: Flying Mob Locations

What exactly are the coords of land area 13?
  24. J

Did you all get a personal storage + resettlement container?

Yeah it wasnt that well advertised was it. But yeah, nice one MA.
  25. J

Did you all get a personal storage + resettlement container?

Did you all get a personal storage + resettlement container?. If you own an apartment is that a matter of cause? If so way is the market price so high? Ta
Back