Search results

1. zoli9791

Free TeamSpeak Server

Hi. Is there still some free soc channels left? Could use one for Calypso Rescue Team. Thank you in any case :)
  2. zoli9791

Update Regarding Anti-Virus Alerts from F-Secure.

Simply add entropia installation folder to the exclusions list in BitDefender like i did and it works without issues. I will remove the EU exclusion after i know there is a fix.
  3. zoli9791

Virus Gen : variant Kazy 418613 detected

Nothing like that, no infection symptoms. Bitdefender quarantined and deleted the client loadeder exe after updating with AV turned of. i Did couple of scans since then and nothing comes up. Bitdefender still blocks updating the game.
  4. zoli9791

After downloading without protection managed to get one successful log in but after that bitdefender deleted the infected client loader exe. Now i have to wait for solution and start from a fresh EU instal. I wonder did some AV software get a false positive and wont let us update or there is a...
  5. zoli9791

In the end i decided to turn of bitdefender for the update time, managed to update and to log on and play. Virus scan after the update did find the variant Kazy 418613 in the game install files and removed successfully.
  6. zoli9791

Same thing happening to me, once again BitDefender. :(
  7. zoli9791

Magam Come Home

Magam, the man that i think escaped from every outpost on foot. I miss his pm's :(
  8. zoli9791

An Open Letter to MindArk Concerning Scams and Mistakes

I would add to the list as mentioned many times before a loaning system is very much needed.
  9. zoli9791

FYI: Revision 3 of the Viperstrike 2013 FREE Newcomer Starter Pack Initiative, FEB to DEC 2013

Respect to what you do for the newcomers :saint:
  10. zoli9791

FYI: Calypso Gateway locked. Newcommers stuck.

Still buged, we had 2 players that created avatar and when there was the option to choose planet they can't do it, so they are stuck not on Calypso Gateway but on Genesis. I did talk to them on our website chat, not that they can't choose Calypso as home planet but can't chose rocktopia or any...
  11. zoli9791

The kindest thing anyone has done for you

There were couple players who's name i don't remember, coming up to me and handing out freebies when i was day one noob. Since then i try to do that when i can afford or have some items i don't need, I had a great mentor Sky Cloud Evermore who answered every question of mine, took me on hunts...
  12. zoli9791

My first months experience...

Nice story and writing my friend :)
  13. zoli9791

Where/How did you hear about entropia?

In 2007 saw a tv show about mmo's and one of them was about entropia and you guess Neverdie, there was some ingame footage and i liked it. Made account the same day, loged in and meet nice peoples that are my friends to this day in and out of game.
  14. zoli9791

Remembering the "n00b jobs" from the old days

Yes tp runs was fun and a chance for newcomers to learn a lot about the game. This thread makes me nostalgic :cry:
  15. zoli9791

FYI: For God's Sake MA/FPC/SDS or whoever's running this thing now, GET A GRIP OF YOUR MARKETING!

Many very well written post and i have to agree with all points. As to have the game advertised completely wrong etc. We need better advertisement but we need much more a better player retention. Most of the newbies quit after couple days when they do realize that they can't get rich in 2 weeks...
  16. zoli9791

Question: genesis alpha station?

Avatar name would be handy as i was there looking for him to.
  17. zoli9791

Uber: Xander's First Tower!! 9.3K Lysterium!

Gratz once again :yay:
  18. zoli9791

Achievement: Soldiers of Fortune 11 Years Birthday!

Happy Bday SOF :birthday::beerchug:
  19. zoli9791

RGA : Submissions thread

Zoltan Zoki Habi
  20. 2012-05-26 -- longu young 55 ped

2012-05-26 -- longu young 55 ped

21. zoli9791

Help: Searching for a new Mentor

Don't know how i missed that you have 60% already, anyway don't lose that! You can get help from many players here just need to ask :)
  22. zoli9791

Help: Searching for a new Mentor

Hi :) I am in UTC+2 time zone to and do mentoring. For loot buying i do that on on daily markup value for desciples and do know some sweat buyers but don't buy myself. I play since 2007 and wont disappear on you. At this moment i am on a rescue on space but you can come to euforces.com where we...
  23. zoli9791

Return of the GOLDEN AGE

!Register Zoltan Zoki Habi
  24. zoli9791

Rescue :)

We were of to rescue one avatar from LA7 and we got these beauties. The rescued ava got a nice share also as he brought 7k luck on us :yay:
  25. Rescue

Rescue

Back