Search results

1. D

Entropia Universe Unreal - Bunker concepts and early render

You can make the game as awsome as you like in terms of graphics however the game has other isuses that need to be adressed expecially in the economy department. In this day and age there are less and less people willing to spend the high ammount of $ that takes to play entropia at...
  2. D

Selling: Panelon Spec Imperium M Camo Arms BGH

Looking to sell Panelon spec Imperium set M Tier 0.99 TT+7500 http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&id=301 Camo arms BGH tier 4.99 129/200 28k http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=2982
  3. D

Selling: Mac Mahon Vengance

SOLD
  4. D

Info: Current Withdrawal time

72 days in somecases and then they want you to explain where did you get the ped to delay it even further !
  5. D

up
  6. D

UP
  7. D

UP
  8. D

Hello i'm looking to sell Mac Mahon Vengance tier 5.99 129/200 sold tt+16k
  9. D

Price Check Adjusted Nemesis set

tt+3k is absurd price for a nemesis it costs no more than +1.8k for tier 0 to +2.3 for a tier 3 set
  10. D

Question: Why is MindArk allowing planet partners (cough NEVERDIE) to leave their planets to abandon?

Now with that i agree . It's the busines model itself that needs to change been saying it many times but ... i guess here you can use the old saying you can bring a horse to water but you can't make him drink. It's the way games are doing it and not just MA players spend stupid money even if...
  11. D

News: New Treasure Island MINI MAYHEM

Do anounce in advance next time so people can make plans accordingly not in the last moment ty !
  12. D

Question: Why is MindArk allowing planet partners (cough NEVERDIE) to leave their planets to abandon?

Oh he was smart enough to see when to bail and some claim that he was Just a Ma employee and didnt own a thing we will never know the whole story.There are money to be made playing Entropia but it's not from hunting/mining or owning a land area that much i do know.
  13. D

Well dunno how many of you are aware than Neverdie is currently making his own MMO and Pushing another MMO with virtual cash economy as the new great thing. I always thought he was full of .... - Remember when he was talking how people are going to get virtual jobs in Entropia ? I dare to say...
  14. D

Help: UI Release: Feedback Thread

Here's a question for ya how the hell do you change the UI color those yellow letters make your eyes bleed ?
  15. D

Help: UI Release: Feedback Thread

Looks terrible yellow text is really annoying . My honest opinion is that old one was better. Also the new UI dosent seem to display your Guild Name
  16. D

Selling: WTS Tezlapod lvl 80

up
  17. D

Selling: WTS Tezlapod lvl 80

up
  18. D

News: 2024 User Interface Update

How about some bug fixes and balacing the game ? While new UI looks great we need some changes arround here.New UI wont solve our problems ? Healing - balance chips vs faps and L chips Crafting balance - adding new recepies remooving obsolete ones more crafting quests Any Major updates at all...
  19. D

Why doesn't Mindark advertise when it is essentially free to do so?

Those who have the money to invest are looking at sound investment which over the years Entropia is not . What is there to invest in Land ? Shares ? It would take a century to return your original investment and since it's not covered by virtual property low it's risky at best !
Back